TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Out of the ones that I've picked by now, this seems to come closest to the TARDIS. But, I'm not sure, since I don't have all of them at the moment.

Thanks - however, I'm sorry to say your link is just giving me an error message sad.gif

Thanks - however, I'm sorry to say your link is just giving me an error message sad.gif

Here you can find the list with the "TARDIS" egg in it:List

Here you can find the list with the "TARDIS" egg in it:List

Thank you very much smile.gif

It's working for me, when I go to view image, but not when I post it... ohmy.gif

Either way, the egg in the Shajana's list is the one I'm talking about biggrin.gif

It's working for me, when I go to view image, but not when I post it... ohmy.gif

Either way, the egg in the Shajana's list is the one I'm talking about biggrin.gif

Very odd.

Thanks again - I have now seen it on the list.

I am happy that people like my day and night cycle egg smile.gif

I hope everyone had an enjoyful easter weekend!

To answer the question form about 10 pages back - I use photoshop to create them and image ready for animation (my PS program and licence is from so far back that it was still 2 different programs back then xd.png)

I also took the liberty to fill in the lst as to why this design xd.png

Edited by Shanthaia

I am happy that people like my day and night cycle egg smile.gif

I, for one, love that egg. I keep staring at it - simple, but with a very subtle attention to detail that makes it spectacular.

I'm ten away from the full 48 eggs. Still haven't caught my Mandalorian it will probably be in the last 5 to catch LOL. I'm glad I caught most of them yesterday, as the next two days I will have even less time to hunt and catch them.

Thank you TJ and Spriters who worked so hard on this.

Insomnia hit and I still haven't slept properly, wish the last batch of eggs would be added if they will be added...still have my 48 and am fairly happy....I'd made sure I had no eggs in case there were some sort of April Fools' release...instead caught a CB magma and ice while everyone was looking at the Fools' eggs...

Edited by CheshireFox

Finally I also have all 48! The guitar hero egg is really creative, I think!

OMG ohmy.gif They added more eggs!! I had collected ALL 41 eggs and logged in today and found a new one next to my basket on the main page....

Does anyone know how many more the added?

Edited by yesi10457

Insomnia hit and I still haven't slept properly, wish the last batch of eggs would be added if they will be added...still have my 48 and am fairly happy....I'd made sure I had no eggs in case there were some sort of April Fools' release...instead caught a CB magma and ice while everyone was looking at the Fools' eggs...

Me too! That is, I've not gotten all the Easter eggs yet, but I just caught a CB magma and ice. There were so few people in the biomes... blink.gif

OMG ohmy.gif They added more eggs!! I had collected ALL 41 eggs and logged in today and found a new one next to my basket on the main page....

Does anyone know how many more the added?

There are 48 eggs at the moment. wink.gif

And now I'm at 48. The one I was missing was the truck.

Now to wait and see if they release more. smile.gif

Me too!  That is, I've not gotten all the Easter eggs yet, but I just caught a CB magma and ice.  There were so few people in the biomes... blink.gif

The best part is if they gender right I'll have CB pairs...same for a thinder if I catch another cb. (Edit- just caught the thunder now too)

Guess the dragon lords have smiled upon us today.

@ yes- there are currently 48, one more batch of new eggs may be added sometime today or tomorrow though.

Edited by CheshireFox

Has the leetle tree become a brocoli again? o:

The best part is if they gender right I'll have CB pairs...same for a thinder if I catch another cb.

Guess the dragon lords have smiled upon us today.

@ yes- there are currently 48, one more batch of new eggs may be added sometime today or tomorrow though.

Not sure about that - a spriter said yesterday that the ones to be added today had only failed to be added before due to a glitch of some sort...

Not sure about that - a spriter said yesterday that the ones to be added today had only failed to be added before due to a glitch of some sort...

Which is why I said may be added...also the deadline for submitting sounded like it was sometime last night by the way one person talked...hard to know if you don't know who's really in the know, so I don't speak in definites about the future...

(not taking offense, for the record, my ability to emote properly is impaired by my sleeplessness...and by the internet....so.... smile.gif ...that help?)

Edited by CheshireFox

There are 48 eggs at the moment. wink.gif

Thank you. I need 2 more and I will have all 48...(if more is not added) lol

Kirin, Sauron's eye and White Kyurem have to be my favs (except I haven't got Kyurem yet)