TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Wish these were real! biggrin.gif

My little tree got very little...

Edited by lilysally

For me the eggs show up about every 10 to 15 minutes and there are 48 for now.

thank you everyone for the timings now at least i know when to start looking because i was thinking it was around 20 min or longer maybe now i can get caught up thank you

The pong egg made me laugh out loud - which is a bad thing at this hour of the night when I'm the only one awake! But the Legend of Zelda egg remains my favorite of this year.

I only wish that once we've collected all of the current year's eggs, eggs from previous years that we failed to catch would drop. Completionist in me will eternally grieve for those 3 eggs from last year I'm missing.

The pong egg made me laugh out loud - which is a bad thing at this hour of the night when I'm the only one awake! But the Legend of Zelda egg remains my favorite of this year.

I only wish that once we've collected all of the current year's eggs, eggs from previous years that we failed to catch would drop. Completionist in me will eternally grieve for those 3 eggs from last year I'm missing.

or even egg hunts that we missed before we joined so ya it would be a nice addition to the egg hunt biggrin.gif

I need the TARDIS egg. There is a TARDIS egg....I needz it...

Go get TARDIS egg then gooooo...

And to those of you who spotted it with little to no help, ily.

Heh, my leetle tree shrank too, lol

I can't figure out which egg is my favorite really...

Edited by CheshireFox

Yes, I missed one year completely for failure of computer/internet/being away two of the days...

I have 48 eggs total. That's all for now, although TJ might release more later before it ends.

And my Leetle Tree turned into a Broccoli! hehe.

user posted image

Edited by Riverwillows

I have 48 eggs total. That's all for now, although TJ might release more later before it ends.

And my Leetle Tree turned into a Broccoli! hehe.

user posted image

Wait, where does that banner at the top come from?

It separates the previous years with this years. If this is your first year, you don't get/need one.

Ok, I'll unhide my scroll for a little while, so you can see. Just click my scroll button at the bottom.

Edited by Riverwillows

It separates the previous years with this years. If this is your first year, you don't get/need one.

Ok, I'll unhide my scroll for a little while, so you can see. Just click my scroll button at the bottom.

Well then. dry.gif

Just kidding. laugh.gif

That kind of sucks sense I have an old scroll I just left DC for a long time.

Ahhh I see. Thank you. smile.gif

Edited by Dawnfur

If you have "leetle tree" for today only, it turns into a broccoli.

Well, unless they release more, I think I've managed to find all of them.  (At least, they've stopped appearing for me.)

I think my favorite is the sunrise egg, closely followed by the the Eternity Knot.  However, the TARDIS-esque ones earns a special award for making the nerd in me squee.

You earn a special award for identifying it.

(PieMaster @ Mar 31 2013, 10:59 PM)

Actually, you could have PMed the organizer. That's how I got in. However, they've closed off entries. My egg's batch is the last one, to be added when TJ gets around to it :3

^^

Oh really? My bad, I was going through Rosella Surmane's DA and I stumbled upon her Tardis egg and well here's what she said:

A private thread would be set up in which the in cave artists (mods and TJ too) can discuss and submit their eggs if they want to. And the artists are allowed to "invite" other members (one invite per artist only) if they want to too.

Oh sorry if this caused any confusion. The way I mentioned was just the way I remember, not the only way apparently. Sorry!

EDIT: Okay I really do not know how to code Quote things.

Edited by Rosella Surmane

hahahahahahahahah

"This egg is empty!"

"This egg has a yellow flower on it."