TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

At the moment, there are only 48 eggs.

I think the ones dropping in the actual biomes are from past years too, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Does that mean the total may change?

Some of them certainly are old ones and some more are the eggs from this year. I don't know if any are unique ones. I thought I had seen all the fool eggs by going from one to the next, but the potato has thrown me off. I need to find another one.

i was fooled......

i got so excited when i clicked on one of them and went (woo! new egg! and i got it! omgomgomgomgomg)

and went to my den to find nothing.

Don't feel bad, it got me as well... I'm egglocked, oh noes!!! Then it hit me... lol

Wooo! biggrin.gif Awesome. Happy Easter everyone! Thanks TJ and spriters. <3

I got the LotR egg! xd.png "One egg to rule them all! One egg to catch them! One egg to bring them all, and in the cave to hatch them!" xd.png (I couldn't resist ^^; I was reminded of the "One Holly" poem I made x3)

because of this post i demand a like button in the forum lol

and on other news... the I really would love to see some of these April fool/Easter eggs as real dragons eventually.

Edited by AineLeith

the I really would love to see some of these April fool/Easter eggs as real dragons eventually.

I know that sentiment. I made it signature official.^^

one of my favorites though would have to be this one:

user posted image

dunno why

Oooh, I haven't gotten that one yet! It's so pretty with those pastel colours. Reminds me of the adult day glory. :3

I want dragons from some of these eggs. I want them so much I may have to save images of the ones I don't have.

because of this post i demand a like button in the forum lol

Thank you xd.png I can only the imagine the dragons that would hatch from that egg: Hobbit Pygmies! xd.png *shot*

Edited by FluffyPillow

I would love like... 3/4 of these eggs to be real dragons.

It breaks my heart that they will probably never be released. :/

Collectings for today starts with the very, very pretty Cherry Tree Blossom. smile.gif

I just found my 42nd egg. How many are there?

Yesterday someone said 41. But I've been finding two more today and there seems to be no end to it.

very nice

but it is popping out quite slowly

Edited by lynixe

There are 48 eggs total but more could of been added could someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yesterday someone said 41. But I've been finding two more today and there seems to be no end to it.

I wonder if there is going to be extras dropped every day? I guess I'll have to stick around to find out lol.

I would love like... 3/4 of these eggs to be real dragons.

It breaks my heart that they will probably never be released. :/

*hugs* Know how you feel. I mention this like all the time (basically whenever Easter eggs/the completed list get talked about :P) but I was so devo when I saw the operetta/opera egg back in year 1 of egg hunting. It was actually on the completed list so I was like "Nooo, does that mean we'll never get it in-cave? D:"

So sad, I had been wanting that breed in-cave since 2009. :c At least with these new ones, they were created for the event so they never really had a chance to be released?

Dat Pong egg xd.png First reference I actually got, lol. All the others are way out of my "fandoms" :B

48 eggs but there's supposed to be one more 'batch' released, but no more after that. That's what we were told a while back.

so can someone please tell me what is the release rate for the easter eggs because not knowing is really slowing me down because right now i only have 24 thank you

Edited by Twilight_Moon_Racer

so can someone please tell me what is the release rate for the easter eggs because not knowing is really slowing me down because right now i only have 24 thank you

anywhere from 5-15 minutes is what someone said, but some of mine seemed to take more like 20 at times.

Lol, I just got an April's Fool egg from DC hahaha. It dissapeared from my scroll.