White1143

Gifting Dragons, earns you dragons!

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: FracturedPoem

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/FracturedPoem

PM Link: PM

What are you willing to breed?: Usually whatever is on my scroll including tinsels, silvers, and golden wyverns

No gifting/killing/biting/neglecting

Edited by FracturedPoem

Haha, just realized that I was never given a point for the soul peace I sent Scarier smile.gif Could that be fixed please? smile.gif

Okay, Thank you SarWildDog and Dramiome7052! Anyone is allowed to offer here, but no trading. It is a gifting thread after all! smile.gif

~White1143

Free gold to anyone who wants one!

Post here if you get it.

Teleport

Gone! Please post if you got it.

Edited by blakeso

Just wondering if my gift got counted. Also, a request.

I want to be added to a List!

Forum User:Dramiome7052

Scroll Link:here

Requested list:red, inbred, messy, whatever

PM link:here

I agree with Dramiome7052, everyone that offers a dragon like blakeso and Dramiome7052 you will earn a point when it is accepted. blakeso, because whoever took the gold dragon you offered didn't post on here, I will add a point anyway. But from no on the person who takes the egg/hatchling needs to post on here that they got it. Thanks!

~White1143

I agree with Dramiome7052, everyone that offers a dragon like blakeso and Dramiome7052 you will earn a point when it is accepted. blakeso, because whoever took the gold dragon you offered didn't post on here, I will add a point anyway. But from no on the person who takes the egg/hatchling needs to post on here that they got it. Thanks!

~White1143

Yeah, no one posted after grabbing my silver either sad.gif

I would like to be taken off the list

I would like to be taken off of these lists: Geode

Are we able to ask to wait for a list to be opened? I've been waiting for Shimmer to open before requesting since that's what I thought we had to do.

Edited by Sarramy

I want to be a breeder!

Forum User: Pink

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Pink (Currently hidden because of my shiny babies)

PM Link: I have no idea how to make this.

What are you willing to breed?: Gold, Silvers, Shimmers, and pretty much anything else.

Any other requirements (no gifting/killing/biting/e.c.t)?: I typically ask that the first bred egg of the gifted dragon be gifted.

What color would you like your name in?: Pink, obviously.

I would like to be taken off the list

I would like to be taken off of these lists: Chicken smile.gif

In regards to waiting for a list to clear up, I don't think it's fair to ask to be added before it has been opened.

Forum User: SarWildDog

I received a dragon from this user: blakeso

You can take me off of the Blusang list now smile.gif

Edit: Yeah, we already have several more slots for shimmers than the other rares, and not many people breeding them. I don't think any more slots should be added and you should try reducing it to three or four like the other rares when you can.

Edited by SarWildDog

I'd be willing to be breed shimmers, but i'm not sure if I need to apply or anything. I can breed bronze, and soon gold. just needs to mature.