Darien

Quotes game...

"Ad astra per aspear"

-early starfleet motto-

Space, the final frontier.

These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.

Her continuing mission: To explore strange, new worlds;to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no one has gone before...

I. Like. To. Kill. Things. How is that not clear by now?

-Richard, Looking for Group.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us too be happy...

Benjamin Franklin...

"For Pony!" ~ also Richard, Looking for Group... Love that comic xd.png

Prince Colwyn: How can anything grow in that place? It smells of death.

Ynyr: Death and power are close cousins.

Torquil: I don't think I like your relatives, old man.

~ Krull

If it can't be fixed, just ask Scotty...

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect. But from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more of a big ball of... wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey.... stuff.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" -Zero, from the Megaman series.

Having a 2 year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it.

-Jerry Seinfeld

Orsino: But died thy sister of her love, my boy?

Cesario(Viola): I am all the daughters of my father's house, and all the brothers too...and yet I know not.

~Twelfth Night

"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met someone who didn't matter before." ~The Doctor, Doctor Who.

“Failure is just an opportunity to start over more intelligently.” ~ A recent fortune cookie…It made me laugh xd.png

"The girl who waited. Come here you. That's funny - I thought if you could hear me I could hang on somehow. Silly me; silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad, and you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little... I'll be a story in your head. But that's OK. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box... Amy, you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you, big and little at the same time, brand new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would've had... Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond, and the days that never came... The cracks are closing, but they can't close properly until I'm on the other side. I don't belong here anymore. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind... I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory. Bye-bye, Pond." ~The Doctor, Doctor Who

(imsosorryforremindingyou)

"When in doubt, Procrastinate!" ~Every College Student Ever

"Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?" ~ Yoda, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

I feel like posting these again...

"I don't care if you're a power play

or a purple ghost!"

"I'm an ice fairy who can pound a

nail in with a banana!"

"I'm Cirno, babies will be freeze crying to hear my name!"

"Hello, invincible fairy here!

Make fun of me and you'll get burned!"

"On a night of spring when the cold returns,

it's time for you to run out of sake and freeze to death!"

--Cirno, Fairy Wars

Sunny Milk: Though a single arrow is broken easily,

when three are bundled together...

Luna Child: The arrows run out three times faster!

-- Fairy Wars

“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.” -Groucho Marx

"I found a liquor store. And I drank it." -Castiel from Supernatural(Yes, one of my favorite movies.)

"Put something in quotation marks, and people are more likely to believe it." -Batman Ninja Alien Robot Disco Superman

Edited by Ælex