523ponygirl

A New Earth [OOC]

We can always come back here and refer to the OCC. also, is my new character accepted?

Everyone is accepted, but I have one question for Narath. Sense when did your character become a Rider? This has escaped me! Lol, ugh. I'll have to be more careful, or I'll start talking all prim and proper like Merin.

Everyone is accepted, but I have one question for Narath. Sense when did your character become a Rider? This has escaped me! Lol, ugh. I'll have to be more careful, or I'll start talking all prim and proper like Merin.

Accepted? I assume that means you're okay with my additions.

Also, how about that time span revision?

Yes, I'm fine with the Dracona stuff, as you do play the ruler you may describe it as you will, but don't get out of hand. Also, I think the time is a little short, but I'll deal with that later.

I talked with Onix, and she agreed that Tenno could be her dragon's rider. So can he use magic then?

Oh, alright. And no, not yet. He has not received an instruction yet if they were just bonded. Once he goes to the elves and is taught, then yes, he may. (: Also, Enostyl, I just mean don't get extremely carried away, as in drastically changing anything I have set.

Edited by 523ponygirl

I know he would have to learn how to use it still, but I was just asking if he had that ability, perhaps only knowing one or two very basic spells, and even only having those one be weak, like only being able to summon a feeble flame.

Perhaps you should change the front page bit where it says "Dracona's ruler is open" to "Dracona's ruler is Ashdar [Enostyl]" just so that other people don't get confused or anything.

I'm quiting the rp i'm to new for this okay? Its not the same as how I'd thought it'd be like.

Edited by pinkprincessliz

Thanks for the reminder Narath. ohmy.gif I tend to be forgetful. And oh, no! Pinkprincessliz, your welcome to stay. I hope those things I told you to change weren't the reason you wanted to leave. I'd be happy to tutor you if you want it.

Edited by 523ponygirl

When do you think you'll be able to make another post Onix?

It's ok. Take all the time you need. I know I can be a bit impatient at times. Just remember this bit of advice one of my teachers once gave me; "don't let school get in your way."

When Harvaal is introduced in the prison, will he be in a cell, or in an interrogation chamber secured to a wall by manicles, or tied to a chair, or something else?

Name: Aira

Race: elf

Looks: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q...dzPzLavRV6IA3cn

Personality: Will RP

Crush: None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: None

Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows

Dragon: Arkaya

Kingdom: Raig

Other: Dracona

Name: Arkaya

Breed: Silver

Looks: http://dragcave.net/view/XVve0

Rider: Aira

Mate: None

Eggs: None

Name: Lorca

Race: Human

Looks: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q...MFonWOYfFxOeJ0A

Personality: Will RP

Crush: None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: None

Weapon of choice: Sword

Dragon: Falcon

Kingdom: Gernot

Name: Falcon

Breed: Black dragon

Looks: http://dragcave.net/view/XVve0

Rider: [if they have one]

Mate: NOne

Eggs: None

Edited by Dragongirl00100

Oh my! Sorry everybody for being dead! I was in France and America but now I'm back. Miss you guys and the role play. </3

And for Narath, I'll make up something for your little assassin character there when I make a post for him. c":

That's fine we have all been dead! How was your trip? It sounds like fun, espically going to France! biggrin.gif

You went to France? That sounds really cool. How was it? Next year my schools annual trip is going to France and I'm debating if I want to go or not. I'm leaning towards yes but I'm a bit worried that I will be comparing it to the Italy trip we went on this year.