523ponygirl

A New Earth [OOC]

You read Eragon too, 523ponygirl? Squeeeee~ <3

Name: Nico.

Race: [elf, human, or dwarf] Human.

Looks: http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/...8165976659.jpeg

Nico has thick hair that reaches halfway past his neck. His hair was darkish brown blonde at the top, then it strains in lighter blonde as you get to the tips, giving his hair color a golden like appearance. He has golden eyes and an angular face which people sometimes mistake him as an elf if it wasn't for his rounded ears. He wears whatever clothing he could get his hands on.

Personality: Nico got a good sense of humour and likes to joke around a lot. He is a smartass and sometimes very rude. Always looking forwards to correcting somebody even if they are right. Nico is a quick thinker and doesn't like giving out straight answers, he enjoys riddle solving and he is intelligent. He doesn't know how to handle or use a sword or an axe to save his own life, heavily relying on his magic to protect and fight for him. He trends to hold grudges for anybody who done something wrong to him, no matter how small. He doesn't like being blamed on so he blames his problems on others.

Crush: Maybeit'stheruleroftheelvescoughcough. AhemahemElisecoughcough.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: None yet.

Weapon of choice: http://www.deviantart.com/download/1061339...ularosemena.jpg https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q...a3mB3AzZWA08-L6

A magical staff called the Phoenix Staff or in the Elf language, Nybil. It takes an disguise of a normal walking stick but when showing real appearance, it becomes made of mysterious type of gold that can never break and has a golden phoenix with a ruby gem in it's breast sitting on top of the staff. He also wields two small daggers that have no magical uses in them what so ever. The daggers are only for those moments when he looses the Nybil.

Dragon: [if they have one] None. But he wishes he had one.

Kingdom: Ausiy.

Other: ~ Secret code removed~

Edited by Tiffashy

OhmygoshohmygoshohmygoshOHMYGOSH! Lol. I LOVE Eragon! I have all three books on my kindle, and I have the movie! You know, I didn't see the part about you reading Eragon, and I was like 'Hmm, he sounds like Eragon!' Then I read your post and I was like O.M.G. tongue.gif

-Takes a deep breath-

Yeah, sure. I can't believe I never thought of Mages! He can be a Mage. (;

OhmygoshohmygoshohmygoshOHMYGOSH! Lol. I LOVE Eragon! I have all three books on my kindle, and I have the movie! You know, I didn't see the part about you reading Eragon, and I was like 'Hmm, he sounds like Eragon!' Then I read your post and I was like O.M.G. tongue.gif

-Takes a deep breath-

Yeah, sure. I can't believe I never thought of Mages! He can be a Mage. (;

Squeeee! <3 I got all four books on my Kindle ((we both have kindles? 8D)) and finished the whole book series and just currently reading through the last one because I love the Eragon series <3 I believe that they really stuffed up the movie because it was nothing like the books. I hope that sometime they remake it. :'<

Thanks for accepting his form! I think we got enough people. Let's start?

We need the last leader first. And there's a fourth book?!?

We don't really need the last leader to have a role player behind the controls. We can just pretend there is somebody being the leader till somebody else comes and be the person.

And yeah, there is a fourth book ^^ Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger and Inheritance.

We'll gain more players if we start... It'll give others a chance to view what's going on and give them a chance to decide if they want to join. I'm pretty restless to get this going.

OMG I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Eragon! Iv'e read the books at least 3 times!

I shall make a character and I would really like him to be a rider if anyone is interested.

Name: Nyroc

Race: Elf

Looks: Nyroc looks like this but his clothes are not as dark a black and are tinged with silver and his ears are obviously pointed.

Personality: Nyroc's trust is very hard to gain but once you do gain it he is one of the loyalest friends one could have. Nyroc is very thoughtful and will almost always think things through, one of the only circumstances he will blindly charge in to is if one of his few friends is in danger. Nyroc is always thinking of now not the past and can always be counted on to come up with a plan.

Crush: None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: None

Weapon of choice: Nyroc always prefers to work with a longsword and is an expert swordsman.

Dragon: Currently none but Would like to have one (PM me)

Kingdom: Riag

Other: dracona, Nyroc (despite his age) is very highly respected and somewhat of a legend in Raig because of his skills with a sword, altho most of what is said is blown way out of proportion.

Edited by Raven301

Alright, alright! Point taken! tongue.gif We will start now. I just have to get the RP thread up. It won't take long. And accepted, Raven!

Name: Tenno

Race: Human

Looks: Dirty blond hair, Tall (6 foot 4 inches about), lean but strong, Sea blue eyes. user posted image

Personality: The most loyal person you will ever meet, Tenno is the friend to have. He is a very skilled warrior (as one would guess as he is captain of the royal guard). Tenno always takes his responsibilities very seriously, and will always obey the rules to the best of his ability, though he will break some if it is necessary. This usually only happens when those he cares about the most are in danger, almost always acting in love.

Crush: Elise

Girlfriend: Elise (it's a secret.)

Weapon of choice: An enchanted one handed sword, made by the best eleven blacksmiths, named Judicium. They can cut through most other enchantments, making it a little easier to counter a mage's defensive abilities. It can also block offensive magics, such as a firebolt, and is unable to break. user posted image

Dragon: Luce

Kingdom: Ausiy

Other: none

Edited by Narath

I find one fault. There is no royal guard. He can be captain of Ausiy's army, but not royal guard. Well, make that two faults. There is no best elven blacksmith. We don't have one yet.

Edit: OHMYGOSH! I just found the prefect picture for Merin! Click here.

Edited by 523ponygirl

Alright. Just some ideas. I know you don't have the best eleven blacksmith yet, but there can still be unofficial side characters/extras. Also, what don't kingdoms usually have an elite guard program or something for royalty?

Alright, elven blacksmith- ok, but not the royal guard. We can have one, its just there's not one yet. Elise has to issue one (;

We need a few more elves, and a ton more guys opposing the good. But the RP is up!

Ps. Since my character is now a dragon rider that would mean he can use magic now right?

Can i join this rp? If I can heres my dragon desc

Name: Violia

Breed: Dark Myst Pygmy (female)

Looks: Couldn't paste one but looks like its breed but with one torn wing and just a tad bigger

Rider: None

Mate: Anru (SeaWyrm Pygmy)

Eggs: None

Other: Unlike most Dark Myst pygmies Viola is pretty gloomy ever since the death of her mate, Anru. Also her trust is hard to gain but shes nicer then she apears if you get to know her

To post a picture press the IMG button and past the image URL.

Hey guys! I got my old account back so I'll be operating from this account instead of Question from now on. I'll post in the morning with Rythian and Aisling.

If you want more people to oppose good, I could be the assassin just caught by the elfs.

Name: Harvaal

Looks: Black chin length hair that partially covers his face, scar over right eye, slim.

Personality: A very skilled assassin, he quickly made his way into Aslein's personal assassins guild. He always, always has a trick up his sleeve, sometimes taking incredible risks to accomplish goals. The reason he is not with anyone, is because he does not want to get in a situation where they could be used as a bargaining chip against him, as he prefers to be very independent.

Crush: none.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: none

Weapon of choice: a wakizashi and dual poison daggers

Dragon: none

Kingdom: Gernot

Other: can use some stealth magic.

Edited by Narath

((Applying for Dracona ruler position. Without trying to hijack OP's lore, I am going to add a little more richness to Dracona if accepted. If I may provide any input I think that 100 years is far too short of a span for any form of nation state or culture to have formed, let alone split into five distinct sections. Might I suggest a millennium or two?))

Name: Ashdar Y'tandra

Rank: Lord of the Flight; Archduke of Farwyr; The Esteemed One. (King)

Looks: Of a slim build, Ashdar is tall and toned. With fair brown hair, cropped just above the shoulders, and toned, yet smallish (which betray his hidden strength), muscles, he seems nonthreatening. His face has barely lost it's boyishness, a reminder that he's young for a ruler. His eyes are a piercing, icy blue. When he looks at you you are reminded of the feeling of drinking something far too cold, leaving a biting ache in your teeth. His cheekbones are high, lending him a haughty look, and he looks unblemished. If one were to get him undressed, they'd notice a long, jagged scar diagonally from right to left on his back, starting at his right shoulder blade and down to the small of his back.

Personality: Ashdar is an aloof, quiet, and determined leader. Since his recent coronation, he has assumed a withdrawn, almost broody personality. This makes him seem out-of-touch with his people, but it comes down to the simple fact that Ashdar is a thinker. He relies on cunning, scheming, and strategy over taking to battle. He makes a great tactical general, but lacks the charisma and confidence to instill morale in his soldiers. The constant use of his brain means that he is incredibly intelligent, so much that it's a fault. At times he can become arrogant in his decisions, thinking them right despite the circumstances. This fact has led him to make several foolish decisions over his lifetime.

Crush: None.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife: None.

Weapon of choice: An heirloom longsword, finely crafted, and perfectly balanced. It's enchanted, and makes up a portion of the royal regalia. It's almost as iconic in Dracona culture as the King's insignia ring. This, and other certain items, are passed from King to Prince upon the formers untimely demise or resignation.

Dragon: None as of now.

Kingdom: Dracona

Other: Ashdar owes his quick ascension to the throne to the unfortunate demise of his father, King Foryr. This explains the fact that he is incredibly young to be sitting on the throne. Due to his inexperience both in life and as a King, Ashdar tends to hide behind his intelligence. As such his seems withdrawn on a personal level, lacking close friends or otherwise while still maintaining amenable relations with the nobility of Dracona. He has yet to choose a dragon to ride, as is custom of anyone of stature in Dracona. This has led to doubts about his competency, as that is usually the first action any King takes. Dracona's society, as a whole, is rigidly hierarchical. This makes for a culture that is almost smothering in terms of tradition and custom, and yet allows for maximum efficiency in times of war. (Secret Passcode)

((I hope I didn't over reach, there's more I could write but I figure I'd leave it at that.))

Edited by Enostyl