SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

Blazestar jumped from each tree branch until he reached Sky Oak. Blazestar almost slipped off a branch. The foxes! There are three He growled quietly, tail lashing. why can't they keep up! Might as well warn them there are three. Blazestar hopped back to the others. Very quietly he said to his patrol. "There are three foxes!" He then jumped back over to above the foxes. Blazestar knew they couldn't smell, hear or see him. He was too well protected by the tree scents, too silent and too disguised in the tree foliage.

Springheart followed Blazestar up the tree. When she reached a suitable hight she scanned the area for foxes.Do you see any foxes? I don't. but she smelled them. She sniffed the air to smell the rancid sent of foxes. They were close.

((Blazestar told her to climb the tree...right.?))

Edited by Flamma

((If you read my posts yes. Read my post above rolleyes.gif ))

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Leopardfire

Leopardfire paced back and forth in camp, anxiously waiting for the enemy to appear. What would happen today? Would the foxes come? The she-cat sat near the entrance of MountainClan camp.

"Ugh...I wish I was on the patrol in Sky Oak..." Leopardfire groaned. "There'd be a lot more action there compared to being in camp."

Frostleaf

After hearing Blazestar's orders in camp, Frostleaf checked his supply of herbs in the den. Fortunately, he had enough of everything, except marigold. The tom was planning on retrieving some, but Blazestar's demands about the clan seemed much more dire than his shortage of marigold. StarClan, please keep MountainClan safe...

Edited by XiaoChibi

Brightstar - Riverclan

The lean cat looked over the small kit and purred as he thought. "You think you're ready to begin the warrior's training, eh?" His eyes closed slowly as he thought. Was this wee kit of able body to begin the tasks that would be required of a warrior, or did they have the right mind of a great medicine cat? Opening his eyes he looked over the young cat and purred a bit more. "I will have to think of someone who would teach you right. Please, give me time to consider?" With that, he turned away and went to the fresh-kill pile and dug around until he found a fish, upon which he turned away and layed down in a shaded spot to eat his meal.

((Sure thing))

Gamble

Gamble grinned and replied to Raze, "We will first go to the large oak to see if any cats are located there and rip their pelts." Gamble sped up and raced toward the large oak that dominated the land of the mountain clan. As he neared it Gamble slowed down and made much less noise, stepping through the brambles with barely a whisper.

((Where is Onixthebunny1 with Sicarius?))

Whisper walked towards the mountains in search of prey. She smelled the air and smelled something she had not smelled in a long time. A malicious smile spread across her face.goats she thought as she padded towards the smell. Edited by Flamma

(( OOC: @Inutomaru: It's Streamclan, not Riverclan :3 @kingcobra2018: Is there anyone that you want to mentor Foxpaw? @Raven301: I guess we'll have to do without Onix sad.gif Also, does anyone want me to set up an OOC Thread for this? ))

Dawnpaw - Moutainclan

Dawnpaw paced the camp, not sure whether she should feel disappointed, worried, or relieved. Of course, she was scared for the patrol of her clanmates that had gone off to defend the camp against some stinking foxes. At the same time, she felt crestfallen because she had wanted so much to prove herself as a worthy warrior to Blazestar. Dawnpaw was also slightly happy because she had no intention to get herself wounded. This is all a pile of mouse dung! The ginger she-cat thought in irritation, her fur bristling. She stormed over to Leopardfire and plopped down next to her with a deep sigh. "Well, this is just great isn't it?" Dawnpaw muttered angrily, with sarcasm dripping from her voice. She sighed once again and laid her head wearily down on her paws, her hazel eyes following the flight of a lazy bee.

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind was about to respond to Iceclaw when a strong whiff of fox-scent drifted past her nostrils. She turned her slender head sharply, peering at the range of mountains that cut into the blue sky like claws tearing into flesh. "No, no, no." Silverwind murmured and shook her head, muttering furiously at herself. She looked back up, the light of despair flashing in her bright blue eyes. "Iceclaw, go back to camp and get some cat, any cat! Rainheart, or Moonbeam, or Foxpaw! We're going to need to drive those foxes out of our territory." Her fur bristled with fear, but she decided not to show it by peeling her lips back into a snarl. "I would just slow you down, so I'm going to climb up that tree." Silverwind indicated with a flick of her tail to a tall sycamore and hauled herself up its trunk, digging her sharp claws into its bark. At last, she was perched on a thick tree branch, its large green leaves concealing her well. "Go, Iceclaw, go!"

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze smiled cruelly back at Raze, baring his gleaming white teeth. He halted besides Gamble, crouching down to stalk silently through the dense undergrowth. Raze opened his jaws slightly, drinking in the scents around him. He attempted to block out the other smells of the forest, focusing only on the scent of cats. Come on, Raze. You were trained to do this. How else did you become the Lead Tracker? After a few anxious heartbeats, he caught the slightest smell of something alive, other than prey or plants. Cats. Raze slunk back to Gamble and murmured softly, "The cats are here. At least three of them." He licked his lips in anticipation. "Keep low, they're close." Raze lifted his gaze to the tree canopy, his keen eyes flicking slowly and deliberately from tree to tree.

"Alright I trust you!" Iceclaw sprinted for camp and when he got there he said "Foxes in our teritory!!! Moonbeam! Rainheart! Foxpaw and any other clan member that can fight! Foxpaw I need you to stay here and defend our camp. You have an important job!" he ran to Brightstar." Our camp is danger! Silverwind smelt them!"

"Yes!" her eyes brightened up.

( OOC yeah acually if rainheart could mentor Foxpaw that would be great but it's up to Apollo. I think the thread would be a bit to much It's easier to put()s and OOC)

(( Okay, so kingcobra2018 doesn't want the thread and XiaoChibi does. Does anyone else have any input? I could have people post their forms there instead of PMing me or posting it on the RP thread. ))

((I say an OOC thread would be appropriate, and Rainheart could mentor Foxpaw (not that she'd be all too great at it considering her personality).))

(Sorry I haven't been on, again unsure.gif ]

Haretail (Mountianclan)

Putting on a brave face as he paced around the camp. "Bah!, stay in camp, how dismal." sitting down next to Dawnpaw and Leopardfire he huffed. Foxes, Oh no, oh dear Starclan. I'm going to be eaten, there is no hope! He practically broke down and whimpered inside his mind. "I bet I could take on three foxes blinded and with three paws!"He boasted puffing out his chests.

Rivereye (Streamclan)

Rivereye gasped in shock, Foxes! Here?! "I should go as well." she said shyly as she stepped nearer into the center of the camp. "I would be able to administer any herbs as soon as their needed. She looked around awkwardly, "And I can fight well enough as to protect myself if I needed."

Satana Excelsiors

Flicking her tail over her paws, Satana turned her golden gaze to the young fox, "And where have you been Nina?" She asked the young fox in her monotonous voice. "And what is the reason that there is cat sent on you, she paused to swish her tail "But there is no cat between your jaws?"

Edited by Synkka_Suru

((OOC: I think you should just to clear up the space a bit. Also we should go back to the begging and delete all of the OOC posts))

(( OOC: I'm still quite new to this, and I haven't used many polls before >.< Whenever I try to click 'New Poll' or 'Attach New Poll', a board message pops up saying that there was an error. Can someone help me? blink.gif ))

(( Yes, but I can't get to that part of making a poll. When I click to make a new poll, I get a board message telling me that I can't start a new poll. Why? >.< ))

EDIT: Even if I don't get the poll up, does anyone have any more feedback? The OOC Thread will have all the OOCs, new forms, and more chat :3

Edited by SpiritWolfe

The heard of wild goats were graising in a meadow by the mountains as Whisper stalked them. Spotting a kid at the back of the group, she crouched down and got ready to pounce. Finding the right moment she pounced killing it instantly. The terrified goat scattered as Whisper dragged her kill into the bushes and back to camp.

((Ooc this post will not make since if you do not know that a kid is a baby Goat))

Edited by Flamma

((I think you have to post the OOC thread in the RP Approval section, then the mods will move it for you))

"I found the cat but they ticked me off I bit one and then ran off. Because the slower you kill them the more intemadated they get and then everyone gets scared." She growled. "Now why dont you mind your own buisness before bite your paw off." She snapped. "I have to go."

"Ok follow my scent to Silverwind and she'll tell you what to do from there."

((No ooc thread! Also could you put a minium post limit! It is annoying to see one-two liners))

The foxes came into view. Blazestar watched one look into the trees. He knew it couldn't tell he was there. Blazestar for the foxes to make the first moves then he would attack! His tail lashed around, clawing at the bark he stopped to sharpen his claws. Licking his nose Blazestar looked for any branches that were directly above the rancid foxes. But, not putting himself in the open.

Foxfire (MountainClan)

Foxfire kept low to the ground as he headed towards the Sky Oak. His senses were all on high alert, but his paws were steady and quiet on the ground. He could just barely pick up the sound of the other cats moving around him. Once he reached the Sky Oak, he took cover in a nearby bush and lifted his nose to get a scent of the surrounding area. He instantly picked up the stench of multiple foxes nearby. So it's true...we're under attack. Lowering his head again, Foxfire scanned the area as he patiently waited for the foxes to make the first move. He knew they could be cunning, but he believed he was much smarter than any silly tricks those foxes could pull.

((ooc do the foxes have gods or something like starclan (EDIT I know thats why I said ...or somthing...) and do they have a fresh kill pile.))

Edited by Flamma