SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

Brightstar - Streamclan

Brightstar left the cool confines of his den and looked around at the center of the camp, his camp. His chest filled with pride as he quickly eyed over everything that each individual cat was doing to keep the Clan running strong. As soon as the pride came a look of caution and stoicness replaced it as he gracefully bounded down and headed towards the fresh-kill pile, hoping to spot a nice piece of savory fish to chew on.

Slatepaw - Oakclan

I don't smell anything yet... She thought with a dissapointed mew, her ears flattening against her head. They perked back up when she heard the rustling of the bushes nearby, mixed in with the running water that was in the river. Oh? Maybe something stopped to have a little drink? Her haunches wiggled as she began her advance with a grin. Perfect.

Blazestar lifted his head up. He had been trying to sleep over Leopardfire. Blazestar quickly rose to his paws. Foxes! Leoardfire! Leopardfire... He growled angrily at the thought of it. He bounded to to middle of camp and called out. "Let all cats young or old enough to catch their own prey gather under highrock for a clan meeting!" He meowed out so the whole camp could hear him.

(( But, the foxes are in Streamclan territory? Not Mountainclan? *shrugs* ))

Hi, hi! Sorry I've not been around, school and such dry.gif . Can I have a recap please? biggrin.gif)))

Edited by Synkka_Suru

(( OOC: Yes, Gamble, Raze, and Sicarius are heading to Mountainclan territory. Nina is not with that group, she's somewhere in Streamclan :3 @Synkaa_Suru: It's ok! Again, there is a group of foxes in Mountainclan. Nina found Iceclaw and Silverwind, Blazestar is attempting to get Leopardfire to like him, Foxfire is suspicious about Blazestar, Leopardfire, and Dawnpaw, and that's almost it smile.gif Tell me if I'm missing anything! ))

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze pounded his paws on the forest floor, turning his head to speak to Gamble. "At the base of the mountains, near that tall oak." He twitched his ears in the direction of the Sky Oak, indicating where he scented the cats. "I couldn't get too close the cats, though. But on my way back, I scented more cats. The trail seemed to be leading closer to the Mountainclan." His lips peeled back into a cruel grin, revealing razor-sharp teeth. "I believe that is where the cats live. There are at least five of them. We'll place are attack there." Raze lashed his tail in anticipation, his eyes gleaming with a hunger for blood.

Silverwind- Streamclan

Silverwind whipped her sleek silver head around, coming face to face with a female red fox. She leapt to her feet and stood at Iceclaw's side, pushing firmly - although reassuringly - through his attempt to protect her. She lifted her chin, snarling and unsheathing her claws. "One step closer, you filthy lump of mouse-dung, and you're going to get both of your ears shredded off." Silverwind arched her back menacingly and continued. "Stay away, you hideous bag of dirt!" She reached out a slender paw and swiped her claws furiously at Nina's snout, missing it by just a mouse-tail. Silverwind hoped that she gave the fox enough warnings for her to retreat.

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw lashed her tail, hoping that the dying light of the sun hid the rosy color that flushed her cheeks. "Don't you dare say anything bad about Leopardfire!" She huffed loyally, despite the fact that she was speaking to an older warrior. Dawnpaw stomped back towards the Mountainclan camp, wrinkling her nose in disgust when she was out of his view. "What a lousy fur ball," She muttered crossly. "What has he got to worry about?" Dawnpaw ducked under the brambles that lined the camp entrance and padded into the clearing. She looked up and caught sight of Blazestar. She noticed that he was looking quite worried, which made her anxious too. What did he want to announce that could make him fearful? Dawnpaw turned and saw Springheart, who also wore a frightened expression.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((He called a clan meeting... Guys gather!))

Blazestar waited impatiently. He yowled "Mountainclan GATHER!"

Foxfire (MountainClan)

What an impertinent apprentice. Leopardfire needs to teach her a few manners Foxfire thought as Dawnpaw pranced away from him. This is exactly why I have yet to volunteer as a mentor. Dealing with brats like Dawnpaw hardly seems like an enjoyable task. He was just about to set paw in his den when he heard Blazestar call out to the clan. Looking up, he saw the leader atop the High Rock obviously worried about something. All thoughts of annoyance instantly dissipated as he turned around and bounded to the center of the camp. This felt like an emergency, and he knew better than to let his opinions get in the way at a time like this. He stood, ears pricked forward, and waited for news and any orders from Blazestar.

Springheart sprinted up to Blazestar, Blazestar! What should we do about the foxes! Do you want me to help round up the other cats?

"YOU LITTLE PRINCESS!!!!!" She bit Silverwinds leg and didn't check to see how much damage it did. "And as for you my little friend. Hehe." She snapped at Iceclaw "I'll show you and your little girlfriend whos boss." Nina slipped through the bushes.

"Silverwind! You're hurt." Iceclaw licked her wound.

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw sprinted to the MountainClan camp, bursting through the intrance just as Blazestar called a meeting from the Highrock. As Springheart voiced his own concerns a flash of worry went through him, What if Springheart is hurt? padding over to sit at the base of the Highrock Baderclaw called up, "I just scented two or more foxes not too far from the Sky Oak, we should send a patrol out to chase them away."

((Oh yes Xiao he came out of his own den!))

Blazestar looked around at his clanmates. "Several cats have scented foxes! We shall have a vote!" Blazestar yowled. "Who thinks we should go out and kill those foxes? Who thinks we should stay here and wait for the foxes?"

Foxpaw came out of the den "I want a mentor." She said to herself. "Mabye I could be a medicine cat one day, but I'd rather be a warrior.. Mabye I should ask Brightstar if I could have a mentor." She ran to Brightstar "Can I have a mentor please?" She begged and then coward back becuase of her shyness.

FoxFire (MountainClan)

Foxes?! Foxfire quickly glanced around the camp. So far everything seemed calm and peaceful, but there was tension in the air, especially among the warriors. They all knew what foxes in the area meant.

"I say we take the fight to the foxes!" Foxfire suggested. "We can prevent them from finding the camp and getting too close to any cats who cannot properly defend themselves." The warrior looked around the camp once more. Foxes attacking the camp would mean chaos for everyone, not just the warriors. He didn't want to deal with repairs, and he definitely wasn't interested in waiting for this fight. This needed to be taken care of as soon as possible.

Badgerclaw

"I agree with Foxfire," Badgerclaw said nodding to his fellow warrior, "If we don't drive these foxes out they will think they own the forest, and may attack cats on their own."

Blazestar nodded "That is what I was thinking but, got to have everyone's say! So lets go! I'll lead with Badgerclaw as my deputy will stay by my side." Blazestar padded over to the entrance. "Mountainclan lets go!"

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw, despite her own fears, felt compelled to add in her own thoughts. "Foxfire is right! We can't stay inside the camp, or the foxes will come and destroy everything and kill the weak." She declared, leaping to her paws with her hazel eyes blazing. "But we can't just rush out blindly and attack. We should have a formation of some sort, leaving some warriors back to defend the camp!" Dawnpaw scanned the group of cats boldly, but then she was suddenly aware of the many pairs of eyes staring back up at her. She dipped her head and sat back down, shuffling her paws in the dust.

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind yowled aloud in pain and agony as the red fox sank it's razor-sharp fangs into her hind leg. Fortunately, the fox was only giving them a warning, so she quickly slunk away into the undergrowth. Silverwind stared up at Iceclaw with her eyes wide as she tried to not concentrate on the sticky, dark scarlet blood that was oozing steadily out of her leg. "Iceclaw!" She reached up to lick him on his cheek. "Are you hurt too?" She attempted to get to her paws but ended up wincing as the action sent spasms of pain up her leg. "First," Silverwind grimaced as she continued trying to stand and walk. "We have to get back and warn the others. Then, you can get me all fixed up." She looked deep into Iceclaw's eyes and purred gratefully. "Although I really appreciate your help, Iceclaw. I really do."

(( OOC: Sorry for the double post >.< ))

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Blazestar turned his head. "Alright Leopardfire..., Dawnpaw and Haretail stay here and guard the camp! Frostleaf stay behind and fix the wounded that comes back. Foxfire, Badgerclaw and Springheart lets show these foxes what we are made of!"

"No I'm fine. Do you think we should warn the other cats?" He said Edited by kingcobra2018

Springheart replied, should I go get more cats or should we go now? she flicked her tail ,worried as she waited for a reply. Edited by Flamma

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw leapt to his feet as Blazestar called the cats who were coming. "We should go to the Sky Oak to pick up their scent." Badgerclaw suggested to Blazestar as they raced out of camp, "We will need to track them down in order to chase them out."

"You lead the way I'll climb the trees and drop on the foxes! Springheart you and me!" Blazestar clawed his way up the tree.

Foxfire (MountainClan)

Now things were finally moving! For a moment Foxfire doubted that Blazestar would agree with him. He wasn't always quiet about his opinions around the clan's leader, so he believed he had earned a distinct reputation of disrespect and a mild level of dislike from Blazestar. With the other warriors echoing agreement to his idea (even the annoying Dawnpaw), Foxfire knew Blazestar would have to approve whether or not he liked the idea. If he had a problem with it, Foxfire couldn't tell. All he knew was that they were setting out immediately.

"To the Sky Oak, then," Foxfire said as he turned around and started heading out the camp. He could barely hear Blazestar taking to the trees, but he fully expected Badgerclaw to keep pace behind him.