SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

(( OOC: Okay, accepted! Yes, you can start now, I'll put your forms up. And I would appreciate it if you didn't advertise your RP in mine wink.gif ))

Iceclaw was thinking about going hunting for the clan but he got a bit lonely at times."Who should I go with?" He accedentaly said outloud.

Foxpaw was walking around camp trying to avoid any conversation with other clan members.

(OOC will any streamclan member volounteer to be Fox paws mentor? Becuase I don't think it would be fun to be my own mentor.)

Edited by kingcobra2018

((Frostleaf shall now be in blue font and Leopardfire in gold font now^^))

Frostleaf

Frostleaf yawned. It was nearly sundown and warriors with their apprentices began pouring into camp. Thankfully, none came reporting any injuries so far. Once again, Frostleaf yawned. Clan life was much better than living as a kittypet. What was their life like? Was it as interesting as a warrior or even medicine cat's life? It was strange how Frostleaf pondered over such things.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Blazestar yowled "You cats coming or not?" Twitching his tail he called out to them "I'll wait near the place we are hunting!" He bounded off tail flickering agitatedly. He stopped when he heard a blackbird. Blazestar dropped into his hunters' crouch. He stalked the bird and when Blazestar reached it he pounced on it. It flew up then Blazestar jumped up to grab it. With one slash at its feet it fell. One sharp nip and it was dead Yes! Thank Starclan!

Were is Silverwing? Iceclaw thought Mabye she will oneday be my mate, but probably only in my dreams. Iceclaw let out a sigh.Were is she? I haven't seen her in awhile. Mabye I'll go out and see if she's in any of the dens before. He was cut of by her scent. He followed it and caught up to Silverwing and said "Hi Silverwing! I've been meaning to tell you something..."I can't do it he thought to himself But I need to.

"Well as I was saying I really like you." He blurted out then bent his head.

Leopardfire

"Sorry Blazestar," Leopardfire mewed. "I was thinking about...um...hedgehogs?" The she-cat raced over to where Blazestar had successfully caught a blackbird. "Nice catch by the way." When Leopardfire heard a rustle in the bushes, she pounced on the shadow that tried to fly. After killing the bird in one bite, she thanked her ancestors from above.

I'm glad that we haven't been seeing any foxes yet.

((@ChocolateIzzy Alright smile.gif I'm not a big fan of colored font, but I thought it would be easier to differentiate the two^^"))

Edited by XiaoChibi

((Please don't have posts in gold xd.png My 3ds is hard to read while there are bright colours! Had to quote it to read!))

Blazestar purred. He stopped his purring. Blazestar went over to Leopardfire. "Thankyou. Good catch to you too. Also what is a leader without a mate?" He purred once again.

Username:kingcobra2018

Characters name:Nina

Picture:user posted image

Personality:mean and snappy. Hates anyone who comments on her unless they're from her pack.

Target:Iceclaw

other:...

Edited by kingcobra2018

(( I don't know if you can hunt yourself? ))

Kaesix -

Reaching the foxes camp he grinned happily as he dug his claws into the fresh dirt in the center of the encampment. "Been a while since I was home. It's good to be back."

Edited by Inutomaru

((Oh mai cheezdoodles @.@))

Leopardfire stepped away in surprise. Why did Blazestar remark about such a thing? Did he want a mate for himself?

"U–um, that's true," Leopardfire stammered. "Dawnpaw, it's best we get going now. I'm not all that comfortable when Sky Oak gets dark."

(( Accepted, I'll put everyone's forms up later! smile.gif Oh, and my cat's name isn't Silverwing, it's Silverwind >.< ))

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw blushed in spite of herself and glanced shyly at Leopardfire and Blazestar. She had been around Leopardfire long enough to notice Blazestar's growing affection for her mentor. "O-okay Leopardfire." She scampered away, ahead of Leopardfire, hoping that she could give Leopardfire and Blazestar some time alone.

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind pricked her ears, turning in surprise to face Iceclaw. She tipped her head in curiosity at Iceclaw's first words, her eyes searching his. Then Silverwind widened her blue eyes and was speechless for a few seconds. Of course, she had already been aware of the fact that Iceclaw was deeply fond of her, but why did he blurt it out loud? Not wanting to crush Iceclaw's spirit, she reached over and licked him gently on the cheek. "I thought you'd never tell me that!" Silverwind purred, raising her long, plumed tail with joy. "Come on, let's hunt together and look for herbs." She added, her eyes gleaming.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((Hi, everyone! Spirit has already accepted my two charries, so I guess I should post. Here's Foxfire for now.))

Foxfire (MountainClan)

Foxfire held his nose up to the wind, waiting silently for any important scents to make its way towards him. It was a typical hunting excursion, nothing unusual as he independently meandered through the wilderness, pausing every few meters or so to check for signs of prey. He halted once again and caught the scent of not one, not two, but three cats nearby. Blazestar, Lepoardfire, and....Dawnpaw. It wasn't strange for Dawnpaw to be with Lepoardfire, but didn't Blazestar have more important business than tending to the training team? His eyes scanned the area that he had picked up the scent from. A moment later Dawnpaw scampered across his field of vision. "Dawnpaw," he called, "What are you doing without Lepoardfire?' He started to walk towards the apprentice. He had already been suspicious of Blazestar and Lepoardfire for awhile, but this just seemed a little too fishy for him.

Iceclaw lifted his head and said "Ok!" I hope that doesn't make her avoid me.

Nina sniffed the air and said "I smell cats, I'll leave them alone for now. Hehe."

Gamble

Gamble padded after Raze calling to Sicarius as he went, "Come on or Raze will get away." As he caught up to Raze, Gamble asked "Where exactly did you smell cat the strongest?" he continued looking at the mountains in front of him, "We want to strike where the most cats are located."

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw bounded out of camp and after the hunting patrol, racing to catch up. Badgerclaw slowed as he neared the rest of the patrol, not wanting to scare off any prey they were stalking. Instead he walked a few paces away and scented the air. Mouse! Bagerclaw thought excitedly. Carefully stalking through the bracken Badgerclaw pounced on the small creature and thanked StarClan for the energy it would provide for his clan. Burying his kill, Badgerclaw scented the air again and immediately scented a squirrel. peering through the dense undergrowth, Badgerclaw lowered himself into a hunting crouch once again, but suddenly sat up as again he strongly smelt the stench of fox, strong enough for more than two.

Springheart bounded back over to were Blazestar was sitting.Hey! I'm back.....oh where's leopardfire and Dawnpaw... she stood still waiting for a reply. Edited by Flamma

Mouse dung! Foxfire was here just now, what do I even do?! Leopardfire swished her tail back and forth. How did I get myself into this mess?! Stupid ball of fur...

"Er...Blazestar, I've got to go now," Leopardfire muttered. "Duty calls at camp." She dashed off to camp, her fur heating up. How in the world did she get into such messes like this? Fox dung indeed. Hopefully, no one would speak of her and Blazestar being together. Why when that happens, hedgehogs would truly fly!

((I suppose Leopardfire is a bit of a tsundere rolleyes.gif))

Slatepaw - Oakclan

Maybe if I go get some freshkill all by myself, they'll let someone train me? Slatepaw thought with a happy purr as she tilted her head and looked up into the trees. With a happy leap she sprung from her feet and quietly bounded out of the camp. It sure sounded like a good idea to her! Slipping past some bushes, she crouched low to the ground and sniffed the air to see if there was anything nearby to hunt.

Iceclaw sniffed the air to see if any prey was around.A rabbit! He crouched down low and waited then pounced. After that the prey was dangling in his mouth and brought it to Silverwind Edited by kingcobra2018

Blazestar fur felt hot. "Stupid stupid stupid! Great she doesn't like me and I made a big fool of my self!" Blazestar quickening his paces was annoyed at himself, for making a fool of himself. Blazestar looked at sky. "Nearly sundown, better get back to camp." He ignored Springheart and bounded over to camp and slowed down at the entrance. Blazestar saw Leopardfire and looked away. His heart really hurt, padded over to his den.

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

(( OOC: I finished putting all the forms up! ))

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw skidded to a stop and sat down with a thump in front of Foxfire. "Well, uh...Leopardfire told me to head back to camp." She paused, licked her chest a few times, and continued. "She says that she doesn't want me to stay at the Sky Oak after it gets dark." Dawnpaw stood and stared boldly into Foxfire's eyes, holding her nose high. She altered her direction and trotted confidently back to the Mountainclan camp, her tail twitching.

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind padded slowly, falling behind Iceclaw. She liked Iceclaw's determined, cheerful attitude. But...but what? She dug deeper into her emotions, happiness and uncertainty overwhelming her. The more she pondered about it, the more she realized that she really did have a great fondness for Iceclaw, but it had never hit her with full force. In a couple joyful bounds, she stood at Iceclaw's side. Purring, she nuzzled his broad, powerfully-built shoulder as she knelt down to share the rabbit with him.

Springheart was feeling tired and headed to her den, but something stopped her in her tracks.F-fox? she thought oh nooo... Springheart then rushed to the center of the clan.

Foxfire (MountainClan)

Just as he suspected, Leopardfire had sent Dawnpaw away. Foxfire was certain that the apprentice had spent enough time training to handle a little time outside the camp after dark. Still, she looked quite defensive about the whole thing. What an impetuous pair he thought to himself as the younger cat boldly stared back up at him. His eyes narrowed in annoyance. "I hope that mentor of yours isn't shirking her responsibilities for something of less importance," he muttered as Dawnpaw turned to head back to the camp. He took one last look around before he too began to trod back to the camp. It appeared that many his clan mates had already returned. With the whole fiasco of the foxes preying on the cats, it was no wonder everyone preferred to take refuge in the camp at night. His tail twitched when he saw Blazestar ducking into his den, obviously disturbed over something. With one final sigh of annoyance, he began to head over to his den.

Iceclaw held his head up high and sniffed the air "FOXES!!!" He stood infront of Silverwind even though she was deputy he didn't want her to get hurt.

"You found me before I gave myself away." She said disapointedly "What a smart little cat." Nina came out of the bushes. "Do you have a little girlfriend? Huuu? Tell me."

Edited by kingcobra2018

((ooc I was thinking the fox smell would be the fox patrole not Nina but they can both be there;)