SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

Raze - Excelsior

Raze turned to face Gamble and immediately dipped his head in a slight sign of submission. His face twisted into a crooked smile and he murmured softly, yet you could hear the venom dripping from his voice. "Thank you Gamble, you will add a nice...advantage...to our attack." Raze lifted his head and spoke more clearly, reporting what he had seen. "As lead tracker, I have found a group of cats at the mountains. When I went there I could scent at least three, but no more than five of them. You, me, and Sicarius would make three. It would be an even match with our skill and strength." Raze gazed into Gamble's eyes, looking for any sign of approval in the second-in-command's glittering eyes.

(( OOC: We have to find a way to bring the clans together, as they haven't met each other yet. Maybe, as the cats chase the foxes out, they could accidentally run into another clan's territory. ))

Edited by SpiritWolfe

"Perhaps we can work on back kicks," Leopardfire mused. "They're useful as a surprise attack in a tight situation." The she-cat backed away several fox leaps to avoid inflicting any damage.

"To execute a proper back kick, you need to judge the distance between you and your opponent," she instructed. "If you're too far, hedgehogs might as well fly if you want to land a blow. After finding a moderate distance, place all of your weight on the front paws and lash out the back legs. I'll demonstrate one for you." Leopardfire placed her weight on her front paws and kicked with her back legs, wounding an imaginary opponent.

"Dawnpaw, would you like to try it?"

Edited by XiaoChibi

fox biggrin.gif

Username: Flamma

Character's Name: Whisper

Crush: none

Mate: none

Pups: none

Appearance: Whisper is small and has a brown-grey coat.

Picture: Whisper

Personality: Whisper is always happy but hates water. She will always avoid swimming.

(Optional) History: Raised normaly in the pack

Target (The cat you were assigned to kill, track, or spy on): None at the moment

Other: spring rain (do i have to still do this?)

(( Accepted! I think she should be a spy, as we have none of those. Is that alright? And no, you don't have to do the codeword :3 And PM me the link of the picture, I'll try to work it out. ))

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw watched Leopardfire, awestruck and doubtful. What an effective battle move! She thought, working out the steps in her mind. "I-I guess I'll try." Dawnpaw stammered dubiously. She padded a few pawsteps away from her mentor and crouched, shifting on her paws and lashing her plumed tail. With a flying leap, she placed her weight on her front paws and flung her back paws at Leopardfire clawing fiercely at...nothing but thin air. Mouse-dung! I got to close to her when I jumped! Dawnpaw thought in the split second before she catapulted over Leopardfire, landing in a heap of sandy ginger fur. She lay there, moaning for a second, humiliated. Dawnpaw scrabbled to her feet and shook her dense fur, flinging clouds of sand all over the training hollow, and her mentor.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((ooc Sure she can be a spy that would be fun! I'll pm u the picture tomorrow(I might have to find it again)))

Whisper

Whisper had heard about the cat sightings and just now heard about a team of foxes going to look for them. She had not gotten out for awhile (not including hunting) and wanted to go with them. She hoped they haven't left yet as she trotted to the front of the camp.

Edited by Flamma

Gamble

Gamble inclined his head ever so slightly in response to Raze's short dip. "It should be fun to rip a few cats apart" he said quietly, "and you are correct in should be an easy victory." Gamble said with a smirk. Gamble looked up as Whisper padded over, her pelt shimmering and disappearing at times as she walked. "I know you want to come Whisper but you will stay here and hunt to feed the pack when we return." Gamble said with a slight edge to his voice.

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw leapt down from his perch as Dawnpaw over jumped her kick and landed in a heap on the other side of Leopardfire. "To correctly land your jump you should concentrate on your opponents position, watch." Badgerclaw said while padding over to where Dawnpaw had begun. As Badgerclaw studied Leoperdfire he leapt at her and in midair spun to place his paws in preparation for the kick. As he thrust out with his hind paws Leopardfire slid across the cave's sandy floor he then spun and leapt again this time landing squarely on Leopardfire's shoulders and then leapt off to face Dawnpaw again, "If you practice enough you can add the second jump on and really surprise your attacker."

Robinwing

As Robinwing slowly opened her eyes and stood she yawned and nuzzled Mousetail, "Come on its almost sundown." Robinwing whispered in his ear, "we need to get up." As she exited the den Robinwing walked over to the freshkill pile and took a mouse for herself. Biting into in Robinwing gazed across the clearing at the well built dens and walls, it shure is great to be an OakClan warrior she thought to herself.

Whisper

Whisper was disappointed at what Gamble said but she did what he told her to. She set off in the opposite direction and into the lush green woods.

Whisper found a clearing in the woods and sat down to think about were she would hunt. As she was thinking about this matter a thought popped into her head, what if Gamble doesn't like me? she thought about this for awhile. no she thought why wouldn't he like me, he left me behind for my own good! after this thought she started thinking about hunting areas. But she still was a little uneasy about Gamble but she ignored it.

Mousetail

Mousetail opened his eyes Sundown already? he asked. He felt hungry so he walked over to the fresh kill pile to get something to eat.

Edited by Flamma

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw nodded at Badgerclaw, awed. Then her mouth curled into an impish smile, and she crouched in a ready position. With a half-hearted snarl, she kicked out her back legs, cuffing the deputy squarely on his shoulder, causing him to stumble slightly. In his moment of confusion, Dawnpaw leapt onto Badgerclaw's broad back and nipped him gently on his ear. "And it'll be even better with surprise on your side!" The ginger she-cat mewed with a purr. She dropped off of him and stared into his eyes with mock concern. "I hope I didn't hurt you! After all, I landed a few nice blows." Dawnpaw let out a mrrow of laughter and licked Badgerclaw softly on his cheek.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Springheart

Springheart heard the sounds of her clan mates trading and happily padded over to the training grounds. Hey! she shouted Could I join?

Edited by Flamma

Badgerclaw

"Surprise in a warrior's greatest weapon." Badgerclaw teased while getting up and shaking out his fur, "I'm fine how about you?" Badgerclaw said while shooting under Dawnpaw and pushing her over with his back legs as his front battered her belly softly, a very painful and dangerous wound if his claws had not been sheathed. As Springheart walked in and asked if she could join Badgerclaw replied cheerfully to his mate, "Of course you can! Why don't you and I pratice while Leopardfire takes it from here with Dawnpaw?"

Gamble

Gamble watched as Whisper stalked of into the undergrowth, Good He thought with surprise, expecting an argument. "Do you think leaving at sun-set will give us time to get there when darkness falls?" Gamble asked Raze.

The she-cat stifled a purr of amusement when Badgerclaw pushed Dawnpaw over. "That sounds like a good idea to me," Leopardfire mewed, her bushy tail swishing back and forth. "Dawnpaw, the sun is setting, should we get some rest or continue training?"

Mousetail

Mousetail sniffed the air to take in the smell of sweet evening sky. He sniffed again just as a breeze was coming through, this time he smelled something else foxes? he thought as the smell got stronger.

The rancid fox smell left as quickly as it came. The only thing mousetail new was that it was heading towards the mountains.

((ooc oh I'm sorry I didn't know that the foxes hadnt left yet. oops!!!))

Edited by Flamma

Kaesix-

The dark shaded fox opened his eyes lazily as he examined the dirt walls of the den he had dug. They were sloppy; constructed in his haste to get away from any potential predators. With a yawn that allowed his tongue to loll out of the side of his mouth, he stretched his front paws outwards in an attempt to ready himself to start his day. "I suppose I should be headed back home soon." He purred to himself as he crawled out from under the log his den had been situated from. "But first, I need to cover this up," Kaesix started to kick dirt back in the hole to fill it up so as to leave no trace of him having slept there.

Slatepaw-

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!" She mewed as she bounded around the Oakclan camp. "I wonder what they're going to have me do today?" Slatepaw thought of the possibilities; she could help out the Clan medicinecat, or she could help clean out the old bedding and bring in the new. Either way, she was sure that she was going to have a great time.

Edited by Inutomaru

Mousetail

Mousetail saw Slatepaw happily bounding around camp. He sprinted up to her and asked Did you smell that? Mousetail glanced over to the mountains then sat down and waited for a reply.

Edited by Flamma

Slatepaw -

"Smell?" Sniffing the air, she recoiled in disgust as her little nose picked up a scent most vile. "Phew!" The little cat exclaimed as she covered her muzzle with a paw. "What is that smell? It stinks!"

(( OOC: Could Robinwing, Mousetail, or Mossshadow mentor either Timidpaw or Slatepaw? ))

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw flickered her tail in farewell as Springheart and Badgerclaw left to train together. "I think I'm finished with fighting practice for today. "Can we go out and hunt again?" Then she tilted her head with uncertainty. "We could stay away from the areas where we scented the fox. Maybe it was just passing by, I'm sure we won't see it again." Dawnpaw raised her tail, waiting for a response.

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze flicked his ear, his expression thoughtful. "Maybe we should leave a little earlier, as it is far away. And," The dark fox paused, a gleam in his eyes. "We will want to conserve our energy on the journey for the final...event." He coughed and continued, dipping his head ever so slightly. "Perhaps we could bring Satana along with us, as she is the Lead Assassin." Raze beamed, but quickly covered it up with another cough. "Err, when Kaesix comes back, Whisper can tell him about our attack." Raze glanced up at Gamble, privately hoping that he had concealed his affection for Satana well enough.

Silverwing - Streamclan

Silverwing padded away from Ghostwhisker, calling out a 'goodbye' as she left. She trotted over to Rivereye, mewing, "Hi, Rivereye! How are the herbs? Would you like me to get anything for you?" She stopped for a quick breath and smiled warmly. "I was just going off to hunt, anyways."

(Thanks for letting me join smile.gif, and I'm fine with Mossshadow mentoring either one biggrin.gif]

Rivereye-Streamclan

Rivereye turned away from the herbs she was cataloging and smiled warmly at Silverwing, "Hello Silverwing!," She paused to look over her herb stores "Hmm, I am running a bit low on Chervil and Goldenrod. Could you bring some back for me please? Chervil is a sweet smelling plant with fern- like leaves with white flowers, and Goldenrod is very tall and bright yellow."

Satana-Excelsiors

Satana padded silently close to Raze and Gamble and sat, pulling her tail close to her body. "And where would I be going along to, Raze?" She questioned in her soft voice with her head tilted slightly to the side. "and will I have the chance to rip someone apart?" she inquired, still in a soft monotonous voice.

Edited by Synkka_Suru

Mousetail

Its fox replied Mousetail remember that smell. The foxes were headed to the mountains that's the only thing I don't understand I think we should tell someone about this. Why would they go to the mountains? he thought.

Edited by Flamma

((OOC: I think it would be kinda weird that we just became warriors yet we already have apprentices, but if that is not a problem then I would gladly take on either of them))

Gamble

Gamble looked at Raze and replied "Hmmm... alright we will leave now, and no Satana will stay here and hunt with Whisper, fall is coming and we need to keep our strength up and that means plenty to eat." As Satana herself came up and asked what they would be doing Gamble explained the cat-hunt and her orders, "Me, Raze and Sicarius are going to hunt some cats Raze tracked near the mountains. You will stay here with Whisper and hunt for the pack."

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw padded over to where Springheart stood and said, "We were working on our back kicks but I think we should instead work on rolls, does that sound good to you?"

Robinwing

Robinwing trotted over to where Mousetail was talking with Slatepaw, "We should tell Duskfur that we sented fox, and it might have gone to the mountains following prey, I think we should send a patrol after it but that is up to Duskfur, not me." Robinwing said thoughtfully "At least it was on its own, I heard from the elders that there used to be a fox pack around here but it moved away." Robinwing shuddered at the thought of more than one fox attacking a patrol.

Springheart((<-my new style tongue.gif)) thought that working on rolles was a good idea. Alright lets start! she said.

We should probly find Duskfur soon Replied Mousetail do you know were he is? Mousetail sniffed the air trying to pick up one more whiff of fox, but there was none.

((ooc I think we should speed up the time a bit so one rp day won't be three real weeks))

Edited by Flamma

((Sorry for the inactivity >.<'))

"That's perfectly fine with me," Leopardfire replied. "Perhaps we'll do better."

~Sky Oak~

Once again, the birds were chirping in Sky Oak, despite it being close to Sundown. The mentor and apprentice were busy hunting prey.

"Found a vole!" Leopardfire yelped.

Kaesix -

After he had finished filling in his makeshift den, he looked through the few trees over to the mountain. He wondered where his companions were, and if they were having more fun than he right now. Shrugging it off, he shook his fur and turned, beginning off in a slow trot back to their home base.

Slatepaw -

Nervously, she glanced between the two older cats, unsure of what to do. She had made a note of the smell, but the one warrior cat had said that they would be telling someone about it. Should she worry further, or should she let him handle it? She mewed timidly and sat down on her haunches, her ears flattened against her head in mock frustration.

Blazestar was collecting bedding for himself. He looked for good moss places. Aha! Near the Sky Oak! Blazestar bounded over to the direction of the Sky Oak. He looked at the sky. Oh no! Its nearly sundown! Must hurry to get bedding! He bolted towards Sky Oak and stopped. Leopardfire! Dawnpaw! Blazestar saw her hunting a vole. He continued on to Sky Oak.

Once he collected the lot of bedding he headed to his den, renewed his nest and put out the old one near the dirtplace tunnel. Blazestar then walked over to the freshkill pile and took a thrush as he wasn't very hungry. He chomped it down and curled into a tight ball and slept soundily as he was dead tired.

Edited by ChocolateIzzy