SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze flinched as a newcomer leapt into the battle, scoring it's claws against his neck. He growled and whipped around, rage smoldering in his eyes. He slunk over to Gamble's side and muttered. "There are too many cats!", Raze snarled, defeat weighing down on his broad shoulders. He pawed the ground, his black fur bristling with undisguised fury. "I think we've given them a fair warning. We should leave soon." Raze lashed his tail furiously, snapping his sharp teeth at the approaching cats.

Mousetail was about to reply to Ashtail when he heard a screech coming from outside the den. Wait here Ashtail, I will go see whats happening he ran out of the den to Robinwing and Slatepaw running into the woods. What is happening he asked himself running after them Edited by Flamma

Mousetail was about to reply to Ashtail when he heard a screech coming from outside the den. Wait here Ashtail, I will go see whats happening he ran out of the den to Robinwing and Slatepaw. What is happening he asked

Uh, I think Hawkfire, Robinwing, and Slatepaw are already well away from the camp. Remember, the battle is nearer to Mountainclan than Oakclan. wink.gif

(Nina isn't at the battle if that's what you're referring to wink.gif )

"Be fast, please, also be safe." Her eyes were worried and filled with fear as she said that. "I don't want you hurt." She settled laid down on her side.

(sorry for short post.)

((Nina is the fox that bit Silverwind's leg so Gamble scents her on the wound.))

Gamble

"I know." Gamble replied to Raze, "But I would like to sersiously injure one of the leaders" Gamble said with a grin, "That should throw them off." As he said this Gamble leapt at Blazestar aiming for his throat, hoping to kill.

((ChocolateIzzy either Blazestar can lose a life or Gamble can miss, your decision.))

Edited by Raven301

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze snarled at the attacking cats, clawing and biting anything that he could get his paws on. He grunted with satisfaction every time he heard the sharp sound of tearing fur and muscles. Raze narrowed his eyes in cruel delight as he watched Gamble's seeming effortless movements, sinking his gleaming claws into the soft dirt and tearing through the short grass. What a leader he'd make, Raze thought. Young, strong, powerful...and wicked. Yes, he would lead the Excelsiors to greatness. Raze turned around and stalked into the dense undergrowth, keeping a watchful eye on Gamble as he attacked Blazestar mercilessly. No, he won't have any trouble in this fight. He plunged deeper into the bushes, glaring at the defiant cats. Fools, Raze laughed silently. You'll never be safe from us again. He whipped around and plunged deeper into the forest, taking pleasure in the fading shrieks of the cats.

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind bounded after Iceclaw, hissing and spitting at the hideous brute that was attacking Blazestar. "Back off, you pile of fox dung! This isn't your territory!" She bunched her muscles and pounced on Gamble's back, yowling with fury as she tore out clumps of fox fur. She screeched in pain when the fox sank his teeth into her already injured leg, feeling fresh torrents of her blood rushing out of her reopened wound. She slipped off of his back and limped away, hardly able to stand. She hobbled to a halt under a leafy bush, licking her injury tentatively. Unable to conceal her rapidly growing fears, she let out a small whimper. "Oh Starclan, help us!"

Hawkfire - Oakclan

Hawkfire stiffened as he swiveled his ears around, catching the faintest whisper of the piercing cries of cats. "Oh no.", he murmured, defeat flashing in his light hazel eyes. "The foxes are attacking! We have to go!" They didn't get far before Mousetail raced over to them, a sense of urgency in his tone. "Go back!", Hawkfire growled. "We need you to guard the camp." And your kits, he added silently. Without another word, Hawkfire whipped around and ran swiftly over to the scene of the battle, following the sounds of the brutal fight.

Morningkit - Oakclan

Morningkit purred softly as a paw was gently placed on her back. She suckled eagerly and greedily, grateful for the tenderness and affection from her mother. Suddenly, the warmth of the den disappeared, and she heard paw steps padding quickly away from her. She opened her jaws and whimpered, snuggling closer to Ashtail and her sisters. Then, for the first time, Morningkit attempted to open her eyes. Blinking, Morningkit cringed as a harsh light pierced her deep sea green eyes. She tilted her head back and gazed up at her mother's caring face.

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw panted to a stop at the bloody scene of the battle. With a quick intake of breath, she noticed two foxes, her clanmates, and other cats that she had never seen before. Without a moment's hesitation, she clawed her way up a sturdy maple tree, peering down at the tussling cats and foxes before her. Dawnpaw flexed her claws in anticipation as she waited patiently for the right moment to jump. After a new silver cat limped unsteadily into the cover of the undergrowth, Dawnpaw saw her chance to attack. With a determined battle cry, she leapt down to take the silver cat's place on Gamble's back. "For Mountainclan!" Dawnpaw's golden eyes blazed with a searing fire as she bit into Gamble's shoulder, her legs scrabbling frantically for a hold in the fox's writhing body.

Iceclaw saw Silverwind get hurt and swung his claws at the reckless fox. "Back off. Leave!" He yelled. Iceclaw ran over to Silverwind and asked "Are you ok? I have to go and help the others soon, but I need to know if you are ok." He looked at the wound. "All foxes need to die." He hissed.

(I'll RP Ashtail soon.)

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind looked up at Iceclaw, her eyes glazed with pain. She murmured something inaudible and tried to heave herself to her paws, only to wince in pain. She sank down to the soft grass once again, twisting her broad silver head to lick her oozing wound. "I-I'm okay." Silverwind turned away from Iceclaw in a vain attempt to hide her guilty expression. "I'll stay under here for a bit, but the others need your help!" Silverwind sensed Iceclaw's hesitation and flattened her ears against her head grimly. She tried to make herself sound as firm and determined as possible, unsheathing her claws to emphasize her point. "Go, Iceclaw! I'll be fine!" She added quickly, shifting uncomfortably in her makeshift nest. Suddenly, Silverwind caught sight of a ginger-furred cat leaping down from a tree, landing precariously on Gamble's back. The subtle fear-scent that came in waves off of the she-cat didn't carry the scent of Streamclan, she was probably clanmates with Badgerclaw. And judging by her size, she was an apprentice. The young cat was hissing and spitting furiously, tearing at Gamble's fur. Huh. Not bad, not bad. Mountainclan cats are definitely strong, and brave. Silverwind nudged Iceclaw, flinching as a stray twig probed her gaping wound.

"Alright." Iceclaw said and ran out back into the open. He unsheathed his claws once more and ran to help another cat, the cat who had the Gamble held down. He swiped at one of his legs.

(Raven do you want Iceclaw to hit Gamble to slow him down or miss?)

((make it a miss, I wanted to have him lose a life later, by Gamble, but he misses now))

Blazestar pounced on top of the fox making it miss. He yowled in the fox's ear. "Come on coward! You will never win this battle! Run before you drop dead, at my claws!" He yowled the last words and scored down its head.

Gamble

As another cat dropped onto his shoulders Gamble turned and rolled to get it off. Speaking in cat he sneered to the ginger-furred cat he was partially suffocating, "MountainClan won't last much longer!" Coming back to his feet, Gamble felt swiping claws hit his leg and stumbled a bit. Before he had even regained his balance he leapt at the cat and clawed down it's flank. Backing up Gamble realized that Raze was no longer in the fight. Growling Gamble thought to himself, he has been assuming too much authority recently, I'll have to fix that. As the next cat clawed at his face Gamble shook it off and spun as he felt teeth in his tail.

Badgerclaw

As Dawnpaw leapt onto the remaining fox Badgerclaw watched as the fox threw off each attack. As it stood with no attackers Badgerclaw leapt forward and grabbed it's tail in his teeth, pulling backwards to throw it off balance.

Robinwing

As Hawkfire told Mousetail to go back to camp, Robinwing raced around them and continued towards the sounds of cats hissing and foxes barking.

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw scrambled off of Gamble's back as he writhed under her paws, falling in a heap on the floor of the sandy clearing. She coughed and sputtered as she pushed the fox off with all her might. Immediately, she heaved herself to her paws, her amber eyes blazing with fury. "Mousebrain!", she yowled accusingly. "If you know what's good for you, you'd better leave now!" Dawnpaw bunched her muscles, tensing as she prepared to leap, but stumbled as Blazestar stepped in front of her to take her place on top of Gamble. "Blazestar! It's me, Dawnpaw!" Without waiting for a response, she bounded behind the fox and sank her sharp teeth into his hind leg. "Get. Out. Of. Here. You. Stupid. Fox.", she mumbled around a mouthful of fur. Dawnpaw sprang backwards, swiping her tongue around her jaws in a vain attempt to get rid of the rancid fox-scent. Ugh. There're so disgusting!

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Springheart saw most of the cats attacking one fox. She slowly walked backwards then charged at that fox while it was busy with the other cats. Springheart ran as fast as she could to make the biggest impact. She colided with it with her mouth open wide as her teeth sank into its neck. She let go when she felt blood rush out of the wound and stumbled back to watch.

Leopardfire continued to pace back and forth, waiting for Dawnpaw to return. Where is she now? I think I should go find her... The she-cat left camp, hoping that the foxes would stay put during the battle.

"Dawnpaw! Where are you?" Leopardfire mewed, attempting to search for Dawnpaw's scent. However, judging from the mere scent, she wasn't at the dirt place and in fact, left a while ago. "Oh StarClan, what if she gets hurt in the battlefield?! Fox dung, I should've came after her!"

After pursuing after Dawnpaw's scent, Leopardfire spotted Dawnpaw biting a fox's leg.

"Dawnpaw! Why are you here?!" Leopardfire yowled.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Blazestar growled, "Dawnpaw get out of here! I don't want you to get hurt!" He yowled and pulled the fox's tail with his teeth and claws. The fox was bleeding badly and Blazestar look and his own pelt. It was caked in blood. He wasn't sure if was the fox's or his. Blazestar shook his pelt and realised it wasn't his blood as he felt no deep wounds on him, just a lot of scratches.

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw released Gamble's bloodied leg, hissing as his bucking legs caught the side of her shoulder with a searing scrape that drew blood. She dragged herself to cover and twisted her head to lick her wound, when she suddenly heard a familiar, yet irritated, mew. The golden-furred apprentice turned around guiltily, her hazel eyes blazing with defiance. "Hey! Before you start-" Dawnpaw immediately broke off after Leopardfire flashed her a stern look. Mousebrain! You're not going to make this situation any better if you start arguing! She rolled her eyes but dropped them to the forest floor, murmuring, "Sorry, Leopardfire. I just wanted to help!" Dawnpaw winced as Blazestar took his turn scolding her, proving Leopardfire's point. "Okay, okay," she muttered in defeat, her head and tail drooping. She dragged herself to her mentor's side and plopped down beside her, not daring to look up into her furious eyes.

Whisper looked over her shoulder to see many cats piled onto gamble. They were all clawing and biting him as he struggled to through them off. Whisper ran at Gamble and grabbed the closest cat by the neck and threw it hard against a close by tree before closing in for another one.

Leopardfire shot a glare at Blazestar. In her eyes, he had no right to belittle her apprentice, leader or not. She was Dawnpaw's mentor, not him.

"That's my line, thank you," Leopardfire hissed. "As for you," the she cat turned towards Dawnpaw. "I told you that guarding camp is just as important as fighting for our Clan! To be honest, I am disappointed in your actions, Dawnpaw. Please don't do this again."

"I put everyone in the clan before myself, I don't want an apprentice getting hurt." Blazestar said calmly. Then growling he charged at the new fox that pulled a cat off the fox he was fighting. Blazestar hit with such force the fox was sent tumbling. 'Don't you EVER mess with MOUNTAINCLAN!' He roared out and starting clawing the new fox thrashing out wildly, sometimes swiping his target.

Whisper was about to pull another cat of of Gamble when a cat slammed slammed to her and knocked her back to the ground. She tried to swat at him but the cat dodged her. Finally, Whisper flipped back over and jumped up to face her opponent.

Gamble

Growling Gamble looked over at Whisper and back at the cats, We need to retreat. Clawing through the swam of cats, Gamble pushed until he was back-to-back with Whisper. "We need to retreat before one of us is crippled or killed."

Springheart was clawing at the fox when she felt something pick her up and going her hard against a tree. She tried to stand up but she felt very dizzy. Springheart managed to stumble a few steps but then crumpled to the ground unconscious.

Swiping viciously, the fox faced Blazestar growling. "Howsit' going rancid breath?" Blazestar growling menacingly. "You should retreat before we kill you all!" This time he called to all foxes in the battle. He then dove straight under the fox's belly to hoist it up. Oh no! Too heavy... He collapsed under the weight of the bigger fox. He then managed to get out and tumble onto the dirt gasping for air. I think some bones snapped... "Help..." he said feebly.

Mousetail nodded and turned around and walked back to camp. Turning around he said Be careful before walking back to camp May Starclan be with them Edited by Flamma