SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

(( OOC: Yes, I've noticed that some people have not yet made the correction of posting at least three sentences. ChocolateIzzy, I would appreciate it if you didn't call it 'annoying' wink.gif I wold rather not fight about his anymore, but you guys may discuss this further via PM. ))

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind bounded swiftly after Iceclaw; she had also caught the scent of cats under the rancid stink of the foxes. "Iceclaw!" She called out in a hushed whisper. "Don't go to fast, or both the foxes and the cats will hear you before they see you!" She slunk to his side, breathing heavily fom their long run from the Streamclan camp. "Quick, get downwind of them." Silverwind knew that the cats and foxes wouldn't be able to smell them easily, but she didn't want to take any chances She crouched stiffly in a damp bed of ferns, opening her jaws slightly to taste the air. There's the foxes...the cats...and what's that? Silverwind opened her mouth wider, drinking in the sharp, metallic scent. Her icy blue eyes widened in horror as se recognized the foreboding smell. Blood!

< Okay, Hawkfire likes Robinwing, not Mousetail... xd.png >

Hawkfire - Oakclan

Hawkfire greeted Mousetail briskly with a flick of his tail as he listened attentively to Robinwing. "Yes, yes." He murmured sullenly, not caring to conceal the worry that brimmed in his eyes for Robinwing. "Just-Just be careful!" His voice rose to a hoarse yowl, a strange sight for such a well-muscled tom like him. He licked his short russet fur involuntarily, flexing his unsheathed claws anxiously. Hawkfire turned to Mousetail and Slatepaw and growled determinedly, "Slatepaw, once you lead us to the foxes, run back to camp as fast as you can. We can deal with them ourselves, we need you to defend the camp." Honestly, he doubted that the eager apprentice would pay any attention to his strict orders. Since when does a young cat like her listen to an older warrior anyways? Hawkfire shook his head and murmured "Let's go now, before it's too late!"

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze let out a harsh snarl as a third cat leapt out of the trees and raked his claws down Gamble's flank. Now is the time, Raze! Seize the chance, it's now or never! He race out of the bramble bushes, ignoring the sharp thorns that dug greedily into his black-furred flank. He dug his fangs into the newcomers hind leg and lurched roughly backward, dragging the cat off of Gamble. "Surprise, surprise, kitty!" He snarled in fox, not caring that the cat couldn't understand him. "This is your time to die!" Raze grinned cruelly, baring his sharp teeth gleefully.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Springheart watched as the new fox pulled blazestar of his comrade by the leg. She leaped off of the first fox, landing on the others head clawing violently at his scalp but also being careful not to harm Blazestar Edited by Flamma

Gamble

As Gamble blinked again, finally clearing away the blood, he felt a weight drop on to his back and claws started to tear up his pelt, and then it disappeared. Turning Gamble heard Raze taunting the newest attacker. As he turned his attetion back to his side of the fight Gamble saw another cat lunging for his belly and spun to meet it clawing at it's face.

Edited by Raven301

Foxfire (MountainClan)

Another fox?! Foxfire had already been knocked off of the first fox, but his attack had done well enough. He hadn't been injured yet, so he was still in this fight. Blazestar had finally jumped in, too. It looked like they were going to overpower the first fox, but a second fox came in to change the odds away from the warriors' favor.

They're not getting away that easy Foxfire thought as he lowered himself into a crouch to prepare to pounce. The second fox was spouting gibberish in fox, some random language that Foxfire was hardly willing to understand at the moment. His only focus was on forcing the enemies away before they could do more harm. Suddenly he pounced towards Gamble. "Hey you ugly foxes!" Foxfire shouted. "Look over here!" He landed on the fox's back near the base of his tail. All he wanted to do was get the fox off-balance and on the ground, then he and the others could attack vital regions like its throat and belly. That should hurt him enough to scare him off.

((I'm not so sure what I should do with Rainheart for now since StreamClan seems a little jumbled with everyone's locations, so I'll hold off on posting her for a little while longer.))

Edited by BlueApollo

Whisper peeked through the bushes. There she saw about five cats battling Raze and Gamble. There she crouched down and waited for the wright moment to attack. Edited by Flamma

Gamble

As another cat jumped on his back Gamble staggered and struggled to keep his balance. As he struggled to right himself Gamble saw another cat jump for his throat, "Won't get away with that," Gamble said again in cat, "be a bit more creative!" Gamble complained knowing that they would have t retreat soon. But first we will injure and kill as many cats as possible. Gamble thought as he turned to face the newest attack.

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw watched as Foxfire jumped the first fox and, seing an opportunity, lunged for the fox's exposed throat. How can he speak cat? Badgerclaw thought again as the fox complained. More exciting? well I'll give you that. Badgerclaw thought as he turned away from the fox's throat and instead went for his belly opening only a small wound before he was forced to retreat again.

Whisper watched as a cat slashed at Gambles belly then jumping back. Now was her chance. She pounced at it managing to bite its tail.

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw turned and yelped as yet another fox emerged from the shadows and bit his tail. Spinning Badgerclaw clawed and the muzzle as it chomped down hard. As he fought his own little battle Badgerclaw saw that the other two foxes were still fighting strong, We can't win this fight with the number of warriors we have right now. Badgerclaw thought with a sinking heart, We could send someone back to camp to get back up. But then the camp would be undefended. As Badgerclaw went through the choices in his head he continued to claw at his attackers face. Take that! he thought to him self.

Whisper yelped as the cat turned around and clawed at her face. She swung her head around and watched with a grin as it hit the ground with a thump.

Ashtail went to the queen's den and laid down. They're coming soon. Ashtail thought I should tell Mousetail. She curled up into a fuzzy ball. Ashtail fell of into a doze. "Oh hello. I don't think I've seen you around camp lately." She twitched her tail and nodded her head in respect to the older warrior and walked into the forest. " look!" she saw a squirrel in a tree. Ashtail woke up " Awww apprentice hood was the life.

"Alright." Iceclaw said in a whisper. " Follow me." He kept walking until he saw a camp. " Look!" He said still whispering.

(( OOC: Agh, sorry for being inactive >.< I'll post ASAP! ))

EDIT: @kingcobra2018, how are Silverwind and Iceclaw at a camp? They are at the fox-cat battle scene.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((Ok Spirit))

Blazestar yowled as he got pulled off the first fox. Blazestar whipped around. "How dare you!" He spat. Blazestar started clawing the face of the second fox.

((sorry guys am brain dead atm XP I will post bigger posts later)

Badgerclaw

As Badgerclaw hit the ground the wind was driven out of him and his eyes went blurry. Shaking his head Badgerclaw leapt to his feet again and dived for his fox's front leg. As soon as he leapt Badgerclaw knew he was off his mark, with his now double sight he was a few inches to the right. So instead Badgerclaw contented to attempt to rake his claws down the fox's leg.

Whisper saw the cats attack and jumped back just in time. She then jumped back for another attack on the cat.

Badgerclaw

As the fox attacked once again Badgerclaw side stepped and ripped open the fox's nose. His nose filled with the scent of fox Badgerclaw again leapt backwards to avoid slashing claws and grinding teeth.

((OOC: Sorry for short post))

Edited by Raven301

Whisper growled as the cat sliced open her nose. Aghh! Stupid cat! Why won't you stay still so I can rip you open! she thought as the cat gracefuly avoided her attacks.

Blazestar jumped in and scored a found strikes on the fox's side. He laughed and threatened the fox. "You piece of fox dung! We will rip you to shreds!" He moved next to Badgerclaw. Not taking his eyes off the fox "Badgerclaw are you alright?" He muttered.

(( OOC: Back!! :3 Also, kingcobra, I thought they were at the battle scene... I said that in Silverwind's last post... blink.gif ))

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze snarled and snapped his jaws at the cat that had raked his forehead with it's thorn-sharp claws. He shook his head wildly as his warm, crimson blood dripped into his eyes, momentarily blinding him. Blinking, he lunged back into the battle, reaching his claws out to grasp the cat that seemed to be the leader of the group. Raze sank his teeth into Blazestar's shoulder, grinning wickedly as he heard the sickening riipp of his taut muscles. "You are fighting a hopeless battle, cat!" He whispered in Blazestar's ear, his dark eyes glittering malevolently. "Flee, and you may be spared. Keep attacking, and you'll never see the light of another day." He let go of Blazestar roughly, turning back to the heat of the battle. It won't be long before one of us tires out, he thought, his gaze flicking over to Gamble, who was bravely fighting a group of spitting, hissing cats. Raze leaped over to the second-in-command's side, growling at the enemy cats.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((Wolfy I WUUUUVVVV your new avatar!))

Badgerclaw

As Badgerclaw landed lightly on his feet he growled back to Blazestar, "I'm fine just knocked my head on a rock." As he turned Badgerclaw heard a fox growl he spun to see the first fox rip the muscles in Blazestar's shoulder. Badgerclaw pressed closer up against Blazestar to support some of his weight. "Are you alright?" Badgerclaw asked switching the question that had just been asked of him.

Edited by Raven301

Ashtail is going to have kits soon and I would like them to be RPed. Pm m and SpiritWolfe the forms hurry because Spirit already has one!

Moonbeam had been smelling something strange. Every once in a while, he had caught a whiff of fox. I must be tired or something. There can't be this close to the stream.