SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

(( OOC: Yes, the clans don't know about each other yet. The foxes are a good opportunity to bring them together. ))

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind bounded fearfully after Iceclaw, her unsheathed claws raking the dark, rich earth. She skidded to a stop as they reached an area of the forest that stank of foxes, and she almost let out a yowl of despair. She took Iceclaw's scruff in her jaws and dragged him quickly back into the undergrowth, astonished at her new discovery. "Iceclaw!" Silverwind's voice was a hoarse whisper. "This is why we can never get rid of the foxes! This is why we can always scent them on patrols! They have their own camp, their own territory, inside of our borders!" She bristled with hatred, her rage blazing in her cold blue eyes. Suddenly, she caught the scent of a fresher group of foxes, about three of them. Her eyes widened as she followed the scent line, which led her closer to the moutains. She flicked her tail at Iceclaw, beckoning him to follow her. Silverwind padded in silence as she stalked along the scent of the foxes, pausing once or twice to inspect fox fur that had caught on brambles and thorns. The foxes obviously had a destination in mind, and judging from their direction, they were heading to a tall oak in the distance. "Iceclaw, we have to find these foxes and figure out what they're up to." Silverwind paused and let out a slow, shuddering breath. "We may have to fight, and there are more foxes than us. We-we'll be outnumbered." She hung her head and murmured. "But this is for the good of the clan. We have to go." She stood without speaking for a few heartbeats, waiting for Iceclaw's response. Oh, I might be leading both of us to our deaths!

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((The cat that Gamble squashed/flipped was the same cat but I realize how that was god-modding. Sorry I won't do it again! biggrin.gif ))

Robinwing

Robinwing spun as Slatepaw reported a fox attacking two unknown cats, "We need to go after them!" Robinwing exclaimed leaping to her feet. Glancing at Mousetail beside her Robinwing continued, "With us two and the other two we should be able to fight off a fox, lets go!"

Edited by Raven301

((Sorry it took so long to reply to Slatepaw! I don't see how I missed your post with him.))

Edited by Raven301

(( OOC: Say hi to Hawkfire, my newest character! :3 ))

Hawkfire - Oakclan

Hawkfire stretched luxuriantly as he dragged himself out of his cozy nest, enjoying the warms beams of sunlight that penetrated through the vivid green canopy of the oak trees. It's late greenleaf, Hawkfire. He thought to himself, smoothing the tangles in his russet fur with soothing strokes of his tongue. It's going to get colder soon, and the nights will grow longer. Perhaps I should go hunting today with Mousetail? But as soon as he stepped into the camp clearing, he caught scent of his clanmates' fear scent. Oh Starclan, what's happening now? He raced to Slatepaw and Robinwing, his fur bristling with impending doom. "What's this?" Hawkfire growled, his hazel eyes brimming with fear. "Foxes? How many? Where? And two unknown cats? Did they have any clan-scent on them? Or were they just loners, kittypets, or rogues?" Hawkfire realized that he was wasting time by asking seemingly pointless question after question, so he muttered impatiently, "Let's just go now, you can answer my questions on the way there. And...is Mousetail coming too?" He narrowed his eyes with worry, and cast a reassuring glance to the cat that he was beginning to have an affection for.

Robinwing

Robinwing glanced up as Hawkfire raced across the clearing and started asking questions so fast she couldn't answer. "I don't know do you think we need to take Mousetail with us?" Robinwing asked the older warrior, tilting her head "Or do you think two warriors is enough?"

Springheart stared coldly into the foxes beady eyes. She had never seen a fox up close before and was hoping this would be her last. She then slashed her claws across his face. Edited by Flamma

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw saw Springheart slash her claws across the fox's face and raced to distract it before it could swipe back. Badgerclaw raced forward and bit the fox's hind leg with all his might. Feeling the warm gush of blood as his teeth broke the skin Badgerclaw danced back to avoid the large teeth that were snapping for his throat.

Gamble

Gamble growled as the cat sliced open his nose and spun in a complete circle as he felt a searing pain in his back-right leg. Lunging for the second cat's throat Gamble instead got hold of his tail and bit back as hard as he could and got the satisfaction of hearing a surprised yelp. "Didn't think I could move that fast did you?" Gamble laughed showing his teeth.

Springheart saw the fox bite badgerclaws tail and felt a surge of anger rush over her. Leaping onto the foxes back, she bit into its ear and pulled back hard. Edited by Flamma

Foxfire (MountainClan)

Foxfire remained hidden within the cover of the bushes as he watched the first onslaught of foxes and cats begin. His eyes tracked the enemies' attacks, searching for weak points and working out a plan to take them out easily. They were fast, almost as fast as he was. He knew he would have to be careful lest they take a bite out of his tail or tear up his ears. He didn't even want to think about what other damage they could do with their claws and teeth. Springheart seemed to be handling herself well, even landing a hit on one of the angered foxes.

The first fox appeared to be quite arrogant. The fox was laughing at his fellow warriors and taking each shot for granted. Foxfire's eyes narrowed in annoyance. How rude! Doesn't he have any tact? Foxfire lowered himself in the bushes and quietly waited for an opportunity to attack. The fox landed a hit on Badgerclaw before Springheart lunged and caught hold of an ear. Now! Foxfire pounced, aiming for the fox's side in an attempt to knock him over while he was distracted by Springheart.

((It's up to you whether he hits or not, Raven.))

Edited by BlueApollo

Slatepaw - Oakclan

"I, I'm not sure," She stammered, looking to the warrior that had just run up. "I was more focused on hunting prey, and then I saw the two cats and the foxes, I can't remember their scents, just the fox..." Slatepaw mewed quietly in shame at her lack of recollection.

Gamble

Gamble shook his head and rolled in an attempt to dislodge the first cat that was now clinging to his back. As the first cat let go Gamble felt warm blood trickle down one side of his face as the nick in his ear started to bleed. As he blinked the blood out of his eye Gamble felt something run into him and staggered to the side. Spinning again Gamble bit at the new cat's throat knowing that he didn't have much time before the others would be on him. "Come on throw a bit of creativity into it!" Gamble laughed again continuing to speak in cat, "I'm almost getting bored!"

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw yelped as the fox's iron jaws clamped down on his tail and his head spun with surprise as the fox spoke to him in cat. How does he know how to speak cat? Badgerclaw thought as he launched another attack, this time aiming for the fox's soft belly.

Robinwing

Robinwing looked sympathetically at Slatepaw as she stammered, remembering the first time she had seen a fox. "That's alright we need to help the cats clan or no." Robinwing told the apprentice.

Springheart landed with a thud onto the dirt and immediately immediately up and ran to the fox jumping again on his back this time ripping at his fur. She glanced over to see foxfire attacking the fox. Just then the fox threw her off again. When she hit the ground she let out a rather loud yelp before getting up to fight again.

Whisper set down the kid to her a yelp come from the forest the patrol! They must have found the cats. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have another fox come help sence I'm done hunting. Whisper then trotted off towards the patrol.

Edited by Flamma

My new character!

Username: kingcobra2018

characters name: Ashtail

Clan: Oakclan

Mate: Mousetail

Kits: None yet

Picture: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2792/582949..._5ea4fa1e90.jpg

Personality: She's sweet and caring but will be very protective of her and things she holds deer. She is very fighsty and can snap easily.

History: Clanborn

Other: Don't worry I've Pmed Flamma.

(( Oh, HAHAHAHA!!! Hawkfire has a crush on Mousetail...but Mousetail is a male xd.png What was I thinking when I was making his form?? I meant that he has a crush on Robinwing laugh.gif Lol, accepted kingcobra. ))

(Cool P.S that's sorta funny xd.png )

As Silverwind and Iceclaw kept walking he smelt something that wasn't normal. "Cats!" he yelled and he started running up the mountain.

Ashtail paced around the camp waiting for something to do. She went over to the fresh kill pile and picked a random item. She sat down and started eating.

((Sorry for the inactivity, had a bout of writers' block for this fandom >.<"))

Leopardfire

The she-cat furrowed her brow. What was her apprentice thinking, especially about Blazestar?! Was Dawnpaw implying that he liked her? How can Blazestar, the mighty leader of MountainClan, have a crush on a naive warrior like her?! Leopardfire shook her head, trying to get the thought out of her mind. How am I so dense? I should've known that he had a crush on me! Oh StarClan, what should I do now?! She continued pacing back and forth, trying to get her mind into place. However, I suppose he has a reason for it, after all, he's the leader!

Mousetail walked over to Robinwing and Slatepaw What's this about strange cats and foxes? Edited by Flamma

Robinwing

Robinwing turned as Mousetail walked up and inquired about the foxes, "Slatepaw saw a fox attacking two cats by the border. We are getting a patrol together to go after them." Robinwing explained the situation to Mousetail, "You, Me and Hawkfire should come to help fight it off ,and possibly fight the other cats, and Slatepaw can come to show us the way but stay way out of harms way." As she finished speaking Robinwing turned to Hawkfire, "Does that sound ok?"

Alright replied MousetailWhen will we leave. We should bring as many cats as we can but leave some here to protect the clan. Edited by Flamma

((Sorry Spirit this is your RP but, guys! This is really annoying! Please watch your grammar, spelling andlso reread the rules as they say minimum of three lines. I'm sorry if I sound rude but it is annoying!))

Blazestar couldn't take it no more. He leaped caterwauling. Blazestar landed on top of the fox. He scored down the ragged flank of the fox. Great Starclan I hope there are no foxes waiting to ambush us!

Slatepaw - Oakclan

Nodding eagerly, she jumped and started to prance her way to the exit, bounding back and forth a few times before running back to the group of cats. Someone had heard her after all! She thought as a grin beamed on her feline face. "When you guys are ready, I'll lead you to where I saw the foxes, and maybe we can root 'em out from there!" Her kitten naivety figured that if they found the scent they could find the fox, and then end their problem then an there. Whether that would be the truth would remain to be seen.