SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

(( OOC: @ChocolateIzzy: Leopardfire is out hunting with Dawnpaw :3 How did Blazestar get there? Or was he outside in the first place? >.< ))

Satana

"As you so wish, Gamble." She said with a nod and stood up to leave. " Oh, and Raze," she turned to look at him with a insane looking gleam in her eyes, If it isn't too much trouble, could you bring me back a souvenir?"

((He was out Already gathering bedding for hi self xd.png forgot to put that in let me rewrite that! ))

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Slatepaw, do you know were Wolfstar is.? asked Mousetail If you do that would realy help the clan. Edited by Flamma

Sunrise filtered in and shone on the sandy floor in Blazestar's den. He rose to his paws and yawned. Blazestar padded over to the training grounds. "Springheart! Will you go on a hunting patrol with Haretail and I?"

Shure! Replied Springheart Were will we go ,and have you heard about the foxes, I think we should invite more cats...just to be safe. Edited by Flamma

Blazeheart nodded "Dawnpaw and Leopardfire are gone hunting so its just Haretail and Badgerclaw. You get Haretail and I'll get my deputy. We shall hunt between the mountain andnthe forest. They should be lots of prey there." Blazestar padded over to Badgerclaw. "Badgerclaw! Will you go hunting with Haretail, Springheart and I?"

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw turned as Blazeheart padded over and asked if he would go on a hunting patrol with Haretail, Springheart, and himself. "Sure!" Badgerclaw replied walking to the edge of the training cave, "Where will we be hunting?"

Blazestar purred "Sure we will be hunting between the mountains and the forest. They shall be plenty of prey there! Will you go get Haretail?" Blazestar twitched his whiskers. Finally a hunt! I've been longing for one!

Are you ready to go asked Springheart or would you like to find more cats to go with us. Edited by Flamma

(( OOC: Okay, Mossshadow can mentor Slatepaw. And I decided that I don't want to put anyone as mentor of Timidpaw yet, as she hasn't posted in the RP yet sad.gif ))

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw followed Leopardfire obediently to the Sky Oak, watching with a fascinated expression as her mentor skillfully hunted down the vole she had found. Suddenly, Blazestar called out to them, breaking her concentration. She nodded and yowled in response. "Okay Blazestar, we'll get back to camp soon!" Dawnpaw jumped down from her ledge to help Leopardfire speed up the hunt. She crept stealthily forward, hoping that the rays of the sunset would blend nicely with her ginger fur. She waited in hiding at the roots of the giant Sky Oak, waiting for her mentor to give the signal to leap.

Silverwing - Streamclan

"Alright, Rivereye!" She dipped her head respectfully to the medicine cat, already padding towards the entrance to the camp. Silverwing murmured softly to herself, memorizing the herbs that Rivereye asked for. "Chervil - sweet smelling with white flowers. Golden rod - tall and bright yellow." She bounded out of the tunnel entrance, wading easily through the streams surrounding the little island of the Streamclan camp. Silverwing shook out her lush silver fur and headed towards the mountain range in the distance, her senses alert for prey and herbs.

(( I'll do Raze's later in another post, right now I'm short on time. ))

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((Go without Haretail? Who's cats is Haretail???))

Blazestar looked at her "Did you ask Haretail? Wait he can be the warrior still at camp to guard and yowl loudly if we have company." Blazestar looked at Badgerclaw and Springheart and meowed "Lets go!" He padded off to the entrance to the camp.

Haretail-Mountianclan

Sitting in a sunny spot in camp Haretail meticulously groomed his fur. Every thing must look perfect. He mused. No piece of my lovely fur out of place.

Mosshadow-Oakclan

Mossshadow Sat right in the middle of camp with her gaze to the sky. Occasionally muttering to herself with her ears twitching. She burst out into a fit of laughter and then cast her eyes back upwards.

Springheart padded over to the sunny area were Hairtail was grooming him self Hairtail! she called, would you like to come hunting with Blaizestar and I?

((Flamma if you read my last post you know he needs to stay at camp. Oh and watch your spelling. Haretail not Hairtail and Blazestar not Blaizestar. You forgot Badgerclaw also.

Spiritwolfe When I bold things It means thought xd.png not speech, Speech for me is just in "(Speech)" or do you want thought like this?))

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

((Who is Blazeheart...? I'm sorry that I was MIA for a bit^^; ))

Leopardfire nodded, giving Dawnpaw the signal to leap. Ah...her apprentice is improving day upon day; perhaps in a matter of moons, Leopardfire would give an assessment to Dawnpaw.

I wonder what her warrior name would be?

"We'll be heading back to camp soon, Dawnpaw," Leopardfire purred.

((edited for spell fail xd.png))

((FYI: italics= internal thought >.<))

Edited by XiaoChibi

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze stretched his legs, his fur bristling with anticipation. "We're ready, Gamble." He flicked his tail towards the second-in-command and twitched his ears, indicating at Sicarius. He turned to Satana at the sound of her voice, baring his teeth in a wicked smile. "Of course, Satana. Don't worry, you'll get something." His deep brown eyes glittered maliciously, and he flexed his claws. Part anxiety, and the other part an urge to prove himself to Satana. Raze turned and fixed his gleaming eyes on Gamble. "Let's go." He leapt to his feet bounded towards the direction of the snow-peaked mountains.

(( OOC: Okay, this fox attack is going to be set up to bring the three clans together. The cats in Oakclan who scented the foxes can take something like a patrol there, and Silverwing from Streamclan is already walking towards the mountains. And @ChocolateIzzy, sorry about that >.< @XiaoChibi, Blazestar is ChocolateIzzy's character, the leader of Mountainclan. He has a crush on Leopardfire :3 ))

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Slatepaw -

Shaking her head, she looked down to the ground. "No, I haven't seen him. I've just been bounding around the camp today." She admitted with a sheepish mew.

((Blazeheart O.o Your mixing him up with Springheart xd.png And yes he has a crush on Leopardfire :3

Lol Spirit (Can I call you that?) I understand why you thought it was speech because everyone uses that! For speech I'll use italics xd.png ))

((Apollo this is still open for applications biggrin.gif Also if your a cat be in Mountainclan c: we need more warriors + medicine cat and apprentices))

Username:kingcobra2018

Character's name:Iceclaw

Clan:Stream clan

Crush: Silverwing

Picture:user posted image

Personality:Iceclaw is very kind but says thigs that he doesn't meen. He can also be fooled very easily.

other:codeword do not want to give it away.

Username:kingcobra2018

character's name:Foxpaw

clan: Stream clan

picture:user posted image

personality:shy but can be mean if offended

other:

Edited by kingcobra2018

(( OOC: Nearly accepted, kingcobra2018! The only thing is that there is no Riverclan. Did you mean Streamclan? Also, thanks for not giving the codeword away :3 Yes, BlueApollo, I'm still open for any apps. ))