SpiritWolfe

• Mountain, Stream, and Oak •

Ahh! Sorry for the inactivity sad.gif

About the kits:

Flamma has claimed one, and Raven301 the other. Sorry kingcobra2018, maybe Ashtail could have more kits? And I didn't get to make my form in time...but I still want to xd.png Would you be willing for Ashtail to have four kits?

Okay, now let's keep RPing!

yeah. Then you could claim one and maybe me if that's alright. Oh and if they're at a battle scene which one?

"Mousetail!" Ashtail waited for a reply.

"Stay close there's a lot of danger in the air, I can feel it." Iceclaw said. He took a step towards a small pebble and kicked it. The pebble rolled across the dirt leaving a small mark in the dirt.

Edited by kingcobra2018

((O.o))

Blazestar yowled at the pain in his left shoulder. He spun around clawing at the fox that did it. "You coward! Go find your little fox friends and get out of OUR TERRITORY!" Blazestar started growling, ears flattened. He kept swiping at the foxes at least touching the foxes every few swipes.

Okay, here are all the kit forms:

Username: Raven301

Character's Name: Echokit

Clan: OakClan

Crush: None

Mate: None

Kits: None

Appearance: Echokit is snow white everywhere except her face, legs, and tail where she has gray stripes. Echokit has ice blue eyes.

Picture: Click for Echokit's picture

Personality: Echokit is very adventurous and very rarely follows the rules, so always have one eye on her! Echokit is definitely the wildest of the litter.

History: Was born xd.png

Other: Codeword

Username: Flamma

Character's Name: Ravenkit

Clan: Mountainclan

Crush: None

Mate: None

Kits: None

Appearance: Ravenkit looks like a Siamese cat but she has darker markings. She is smaller than her brothers and sisters and her meow is a little screechy.

Picture: Click for Ravenkit's picture

Personality: Ravenkit is very tolerant but loves other cats. She is not picky at all and loves eating. Ravenkit cannot stand rain.

History: Ravenkit is part of Ashtail's litter

Username: kingcobra2018

Character'sName: Owlkit

Clan: Oakclan

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Picture: Click for Owlkit's picture

Personality: Owlkit is very shy and caring, but is a big liar to protect people which will often get her in trouble. She needs attention 24/7 otherwise she'll feel lonely and start to cry and hate herself.

History: Well she was born

Username: SpiritWolfe

Character's Name: Morningkit -> Morningpaw -> Morninglily

Clan: Oakclan

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Appearance: Morningkit has short yet silky fur as white as fresh snow, but it dissolves into a pale tan at her paws. Her tail is striped like a tabby, along with her front legs. The backs of her ears are a dim, dark grey - almost black - and she has black markings just above her eyes and along her nose. Her eyes are a startling sea green that shine like luminous emeralds among her plush white fur.

Picture: Click for Morningkit's picture

Personality: Morningkit is a brutally honest she-cat with a gentle voice and an even gentler demenor. She rarely raises her soft voice, but is good at using words to allow someone to understand her emotions rather the shouting or crying. Though she does not always like to, she good at guilt trips and making someone feel small if they deserve it; one of her odd quirks. She is a good listening and is seen often times giving out advice or lending a shoulder to lean on for those who simply listen.

History: Morningkit was just born.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that Morningkit looks a lot like Echokit. Oh well, they are littermates, aren't they? xd.png

Also, when is Ashtail going to have her kits? I hope it's soon!

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((OOC: Lol! xd.png also they are all female!))

Badgerclaw

As Blazestar continued to fight Badgerclaw spun and clawed at the nearest fox's muzzle, "Where are the other warriors?" Badgerclaw asked Blazestar, not thinking he would have an answer.

Gamble

As the two leading cats started to support each other Gamble saw that they had a much better effect on Raze and himself. As he clawed and bit Gamble swished his tail along the ground, Split them up!

(OOC Why do you think Ashtail called Mousetail? and she's currently having them she's going to FTB, oh and let's say that she pulled through and had them by herself. Could they be born older so we can RP them?)

"I need help!" Ashtail mewed. She laid down and closed her eyes, I've helped cats do this before so that means that I can to. FTB, "I did it, my kits my wonderful kits." Ashtail licked each and everyone of them.

((We could wait until the battle is over and then time-skip. Should I be using her name yet?))

Echokit

Echokit squirmed against her sisters as she felt a cool tongue rub against her back. As she began to suckle Echokit kneaded her mothers belly with soft paws and purred.

Edited by Raven301

(I think.)

Ashtail was admiring her kits for a minute and remembered Mousetail wasn't there. "Mousetail, come here ." Ashtail mewed.

Owlkit moved around bumping into everyone. She did the tiniest mew possible for attention.

Mousetail was sitting out siide when he heard Ashtail calling for him I'm coming Ashtail! he called out.When he got to the den, he saw Ashtail and four othe kits waiting for him Ashtail, there beautiful he said.

(( OOC: I'll try to RP with my characters tomorrow, right now I have to go sad.gif Goodnight, everyone! ))

"I love them all dearly, and you too ." Ashtail said and then licked Mousetail. She nuged the kits closer to Mousetail and told them "This is your daddy, Mousetail."

((Sorry! I just now realized that someone did reply to Slatepaw. o wo"))

Slatepaw - Oakclan

Bounding out of the camp, she carefully tasted the air to retrace the steps that she had taken earlier. I think it's.... this way! Slatepaw mused to herself as she took off near the river, to the spot where she had seen the foxes. As she approached, her pace slowed and she bent down into a crouch in order to shrink her size and remain hidden, just in case the foxes remained. "They were here when I last saw them," She mewed quietly nudging her head towards the bushes, "just past here."

(( OOC: Get ready for a huge wall of text! xd.png ))

Morningkit - Oakclan

Morningkit opened her tiny mouth is a silent wail, revealing small sharp white teeth. She was feelings sharp stabs of pain as different emotions and feelings engulfed her. She squirmed unhappily but the pain subsided slightly as a gentle yet firm tongue rasped against her back. There was the brilliant white brightness of the outside world, the pangs of hunger, new scents, and a loud cacophony of sounds. Morningkit didn't dare open her eyes yet, instead she followed the warm, rich scent of milk and suckled at her mother's belly, kneading it with feeble paws. She nudged her sisters, clambering over their tiny, squirming bodies.

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind nodded quietly and stepped closer to Iceclaw, glad for his reassurance and confidence. Inside, she was shaking with fear. Oh, get a grip on this Silverwind!, she scolded herself silently. You're the deputy, you shouldn't be the frightened one. Silverwind shook her anxiety aside and peered below, searching for glimpses of fox or cat fur, or the flash of claws and teeth. At least she could hear the fighting and smell the acrid scents. "Iceclaw, let's go to that ledge so that we can see more." Silverwind twitched her ear at an outcropping just a tail-length above them, which jutted out the side of the earth. She leaped and scratched her claws painfully against the hard surface and hauled herself up, wincing as the sharp stone pierced her soft paw pads. Silverwind growled softly and crept along the edge, looking downwards. Suddenly, she caught sight of a burst of movement and heard the yowl of a cat and the snarl of a fox. She shuddered involuntarily and motioned for Iceclaw to stand beside her.

Hawkfire - Oakclan

Hawkfire raced out into the forest just behind Slatepaw, his fur bristling with worry. Foxes don't usually behave like this, he pondered over the thought. They would try to avoid us cats as much as we want to stay away from them. Hawkfire jolted to a stop beside Slatepaw, opening his jaws to drink in the scent around him. He nearly gagged when the overwhelming fox scent hit the roof of his tongues, and he narrowed his eyes cautiously. He crouched and slunk down towards the river, his claws unsheathed. There were obviously some foxes and cats here. Where did they go? He stalked forward and followed the scent trail for a few moments. They were going the same way, but the cats' scent was fresher. Perhaps they had left a little later? Hawkfire lashed his tail and turned back to Slatepaw. "Come on Slatepaw, let's check this out." He padded warily along the scent line, constantly checking behind him to see if the young apprentice was still there. Thoughts of a fox ambushing them was invading his thoughts, and every intake of breath was short and fearful.

Raze - Excelsiors

Raze flicked his tail in response, along with a short series of guttural growls. Good idea. You take the lead cat, and I'll take the other one. He grinned wickedly and barreled straight at the two, but veered sharply to the side at the last moment. With a loud snarl, he pushed Badgerclaw roughly to the side, sinking his fangs into the scruff of the cat's neck. He bared his teeth at Baderclaw, forcing him backwards. "This is your last chance to flee, cat!" Raze raised a broad paw and swiped at Badgerclaw's face, missing it by barely a mouse-whisker.

Dawnpaw - Mountainclan

Dawnpaw paced back and forth, back and forth. Where are they?, she wondered with an air of nervousness. This is taking way too long. Suddenly, an idea hit her. It was foolish, but what other choice did she have? Maybe I'll even be made a warrior if I make it through this!, she added silently, trotting quickly past Leopardfire. "I'm going to the Dirtplace!", Dawnpaw called over her shoulder as she disappeared through the dirt tunnel. Once she was out of sight, she bounded across the stony ground, following her clanmates' scent. Please Starclan, let me make it there in time!, she prayed as she ran.

EDIT: I just created an OOC Thread, but it needs to be approved first.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Iceclaw walked over to Silverwind and saw the battle "We need to help." Before he waited for a reply he plunged down into battle, He plunged at Raze and tried to swipe at his neck. "You have no right to be here." He growled in a deep threatening way.

Ashtail looked at the kits. "They need names, what do you think they will be called?" She said. Ashtail looked at the kits proudly. "One day each and everyone of them will be strong warriors."

Owlkit scrambled up to Ashtail and mewed as loud as she could. She then went over to Mousetail, tripping almost every step. She fell and whined because it startled her greatly.

Ashtail put her paw out and scooped owlkit in. She then looked down at Morningkit and put her paw on her back gently. She gave Echokit a huge lick, and then put her tail on Ravenkit.

Gamble

As Raze leapt at the second-in-command cat Gamble bit down hard on the leader's tail, pulling him backwards in an attempt to throw him off balance. As he did this Gamble registered the scent of two new cats and the fact that they were StreamClan, Will they fight us or the other cats? Gamblw got his answer quickly as one of the cats dropped onto Raze and swiped at his neck.

Badgerclaw

As the black fox forced him backwards, Badgerclaw heard the threat in his barks and growls. As a broad paw swiped at his face Badgerclaw watched as another cat dropped into the clearing, "Who are you?" Badgerclaw exclaimed, quickly dancing out of the fox's range.

"Iceclaw, I came here to help." He said watching all the foxes. "Silverwind come down here it seems the cats are friendly and we need to help them."He told Silverwind. Edited by kingcobra2018

Badgerclaw

Badgerclaw started in surprise as the new cat delivered a warrior name, and called a companion with one. "Are you warriors?" Badgerclaw asked wondering if they had been descendants of outcast warriors that gave them warrior names.

Springheart saw Badgerclaw talking to a strange cat in the bushes. Who is that she whispered into his ear

((Short... sad.gif ))

"I am Badgerclaw deputy of MountainClan." Badgerclaw told Iceclaw, "Are you from a clan?" As he said this Badgerclaw continued the fight with the fox in front of him, leaping onto his back and clawing out chunks of fur. "I don't know yet." He yelled at Springheart as she asked him who these strange cat's were.

"Yes I'm in a clan it's the Streamclan, well nice to meet you Badgerclaw." He bowed his head in respect as he spoke. "Do you know of any other clans?"

(Sorry for short post.)

Silverwind - Streamclan

Silverwind leaped down to the forest floor beside Iceclaw, aiming a few blows at Gamble's flank. She curled her lip back in a menacing snarl, hissing furiously. Then she turned back to Iceclaw and the cat he was speaking to. "Warriors?", she gasped, feeling a mixture of surprise, confusion, and bewilderment. "I never knew there were more clans in the forest!" Silverwind tore at the short grass with unsheathed claws, murmuring, "I'm Silverwind, deputy of Streamclan." She nodded in greeting, but was brought back to attention when a fox growled behind her. "Never mind that now, we've got foxes to fight!" Silverwind wheeled around and arched her back, swiping her claws threateningly at Gamble's long, slender snout.

EDIT: The OOC Thread has been approved!

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Iceclaw noticed a fox other than the one he was fighting now. "Come on Silverwind, over there." He said then ran off towards the other fox and unsheathed his claws. He tried to scratch his opponent in the leg but missed just by a mouse hair. He swiped again, but this time only doing the tiniest scratch possible. He hissed as threatening as possible. "Get out of this territory rat!"

Gamble

As the other cats joined up with the existing ones Gamble fought even harder. As one of the new cats swiped a Gamble bit hard into her already injured hind leg. Nina!? Gamble growled to himself what was she doing attacking cats with out first passing it by? I'm going to have to teach her.

Badgerclaw

"No I didn't even know StreamClan existed" Badgerclaw told Iceclaw, "Well met and well said." Badgerclaw replied to Silverwind, jumping off of Gamble and onto Raze to bein clawing once again.

Robinwing

As Robinwing followed Hawkfire and Slatepaw out of camp. As Hawkfire led the way down a scent trail Robinwing stiffened and called out to him, "Do you hear that?" the sound of screeching and fighting was barely carried over the wind to their ears. "We need to go see if they need help!"

Echokit

Has a cool tounge rasped over her back Echokit purred and turned her head to where Mousetail had walked in. Scenting the new cat Echokit meowed and opened her mouth.

Edited by Raven301