Shy-Rox

Grimm

I'm not the person who likes watching series or tv in general but I saw grimm and I just...Had to see it. I love the series and it's plot twists. xd.png

Oh! Anyone saw the recent episode's ending? -Don't want to spoil it so I'm asking it- It's just getting better and better. Also Monroe just reminds me of a 'Lil innocent pup, ya know, gotta love him. xd.png

We've watched Grimm from the beginning. Waiting for the new series now.

Yep, love Grimm! smile.gif

New episode is March 22, right?

It looks like the Season 2 finale is April 5.

Three more episodes ...

Just started watching this series! On S01E08, lol...is cool so far, pretty much just the classic tales...looking forward to more of the main story line. smile.gif

I actually live in the general area that they shoot the episodes. Haha.

One of the episodes was shot at Multnomah Falls. I have been to the very top of it. xd.png

I love the show too.

I actually live in the general area that they shoot the episodes. Haha.

One of the episodes was shot at Multnomah Falls. I have been to the very top of it. xd.png

I love the show too.

Same, I live in the PDX area xd.png

Just finished Season 2! Awesome season, good that they are getting past a lot of early show tropes and getting into the meat of the plot. smile.gif

In Season 4 finally, just watched Episode 1:

I don't like Nick not having powers but Trubel is a cool character, I hope he doesn't be not a Grimm for too much longer. I also wonder, when he does get his powers back if he will still have have his hightened senses.

Latest episode, Tribunal:

spoiler talk -

OMG, Juliet, using her Hexa powers! It is funny so much has been going on that Nick hasn't accidentally discovered the change. Also that hate group getting wiped out was awesome, glad they finally went into Grimm mode. What did you guys think about the episode?

Last night spoilers:

The council goes after Nick, but suprise, Hexabeast gf, lol. I think it was a bit weak that he was just okay with the "He missed...no I have to take care of myself" explanation, I guess blinded by his love and just glad she is okay? Looking forward to the reveal to him...Also when she was told she can't be changed back, I wonder if that has something to do with how she got turned, with the Grimm involved spell....