Helel

ANSWERED:Egg Limit

Do you want for Egg Limit to be changed?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know this thread is about even numbers, but with the new platinum trophy, I am going to go ahead and close this. If users decide they still think a change like this is desirable, they may start a new thread.

Hello everyone, first of all - sorry if this was already discussed wink.gif

Now, how about changing Egg Limit from 4/5/6/7 to 4/6/8/10?

What do you think about it?

UPD:

Total Limit should change proportionally!

Now: 4/5/6/7 and 12/15/18/21

Should be: 4/6/8/10 and 12/18/24/30

UPD2:

I just want more "space" for Bronze & Silver scrolls, for example:

I'm only collecting pairs of dragons, now I have almost every dragon possible + like 20 of each BSA dragons, and I only have Silver trophy (~300 dragons).

But I want more "space" without having to hoard dragons...

And I do like even numbers laugh.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Personally, I am fine with the egg limit we have now and don't think a change is necessary. :3

I'd suggest to have NO egg limit at all.

Instead a 15 / 18 / 21 ITEM limit, no matter if egg or hatchie, you may have both but it may not cross this limit.

I'd suggest to have NO egg limit at all.

Instead a 15 / 18 / 21 ITEM limit, no matter if egg or hatchie, you may have both but it may not cross this limit.

...Do you think letting users have, say, 21 eggs on their scroll would be a good idea? xd.png

forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=147793 << read there!?

I'm asking ONLY about Egg Limit, not about new/different trophies tongue.gif

Edited by Helel

21 Eggs would be cool somehow, when you think about it.

At least, I would think its cool.

I dunno. Never thought it would be necessary.

On a related note: imagine that I am a person who is a professional CB Metal catcher (I am not, but well, let's imagine). In the current situation I would catch 7 and egglock myself. If there were no limit, would you be happy that I'd end up having space to catch 14 more of those? x)

So the total limit would stay the same? If that's the case, then I'm on the fence about this (I don't really care about even numbers, lol).

I'm definitely not for outright erasing the egg part of the total limits. =X

I'd rather see the egg limits tied to the Trophy level, and, if you know how to use your incubates, the egg/hatchling ratios are perfect right now.

...Do you think letting users have, say, 21 eggs on their scroll would be a good idea? xd.png

Actually... I think it would be a wonderful idea.

It would certainly help take care of the problem with the AP being so full if people were allowed to fill up on more eggs if they wanted to. There are plenty of times I would love to take on more commons from the AP, but am already filled up on other eggs I don't want to dump.

So the total limit would stay the same? If that's the case, then I'm on the fence about this (I don't really care about even numbers, lol).

I'm definitely not for outright erasing the egg part of the total limits. =X

I think the Total Limit should change proportionally...

I just want more "space" for Bronze & Silver scrolls, for example:

I'm only collecting pairs of dragons, now I have almost every dragon possible + like 20 of each BSA dragons, and I only have Silver trophy (~300 dragons).

But I want more "space" without having to hoard dragons...

And I do like even numbers laugh.gif

Edited by Helel

Unrestricted egg limits would be a bad thing. But I have no problem with raising the current limit some.. especially since it's an odd number.

4, 6, 8, 10 sounds just right for me on egg limits

12, 18, 24, 30 would make good totals, to keep everything even

And if there is a professional metal catcher out there somewhere, someone give me their name, I need ONE more gold male to reach my goal. *roflmao*

I think the Total Limit should change proportionally...

Ah. In that case, no. x3 I think limits are fine as is. I know that if we upped egg slots, upping total limits makes more sense to allow for total lock to match the egg limits and hatching rates, but I really think our total limits are high enough...

4, 6, 8, 10 sounds just right for me on egg limits

12, 18, 24, 30 would make good totals, to keep everything even

I think that sounds better than the current limit.

Ah. In that case, no. x3 I think limits are fine as is. I know that if we upped egg slots, upping total limits makes more sense to allow for total lock to match the egg limits and hatching rates, but I really think our total limits are high enough...

Yes, I can agree, that our Total Limit is high enough already, but seriously... how often anyone are Total Locked or even near it?)

I think Egg Limit is what really important for the majority of people here.

Edited by Helel

I'd rather see a Platinum scroll level added for 1,000+ dragons that makes the limit 8/24 than this.

The limits are fine as they are. The only change I would like to limits would be this addition ^^

how often anyone are Total Locked or even near it?)

I am, very often actually xd.png But I don't mind waiting for some time for some free spots, so I'm fine with the current limit.

Maaaybe it'd make sense to have a sort of Platinum trophy for users with more than 1k Dragons or something *has about 2500 herself*, but I wouldn't say it's something I've been dreaming of smile.gif

Personally it drives me nuts that we are only allowed 7 eggs at the highest but only because I hate odd numbers >< If it was 8 or six I could be perfectly happy but I have this weird thing with numbers where they all must be even. Heck sometimes seeing seven eggs on my scroll bothers me so much that I have to AP one. Or wait till one hatches before I look at my scroll again. rolleyes.gif

Yeah I am weird....

I am, very often actually xd.png But I don't mind waiting for some time for some free spots, so I'm fine with the current limit.

Maaaybe it'd make sense to have a sort of Platinum trophy for users with more than 1k Dragons or something *has about 2500 herself*, but I wouldn't say it's something I've been dreaming of smile.gif

As I said before, I'm talking about rising limits for low-tier scrolls (Bronze & Silver mostly), not about people with thousands of dragons wink.gif

Personally it drives me nuts that we are only allowed 7 eggs at the highest but only because I hate odd numbers >< If it was 8 or six I could be perfectly happy but I have this weird thing with numbers where they all must be even. Heck sometimes seeing seven eggs on my scroll bothers me so much that I have to AP one. Or wait till one hatches before I look at my scroll again.  rolleyes.gif

Yeah I am weird....

LOL, me personally - understands you perfectly biggrin.gif

Edited by Helel

As I said before, I'm talking about rising limits for low-tier scrolls (Bronze & Silver mostly), not about people with thousands of dragons wink.gif

I know, sorry - I was referring to what Angelicdragonpuppy and Grox have mentioned.

Makes me sad that people seem to want the limits to be raised mostly; I mean, it's understandable that they do, but just to think about it...something tells me it may only make everything more unbalanced.

I like even numbers, but if we want an extra egg slot, why not consider reducing the amount of egg slots?

2/4/6/8

I know for a fact (although I can't find *where*) that TJ has already shot down further egg-limit increases. So... I really, really don't see this happening.

And I honestly don't think it needs to. We used to only be able to raise 4/5 eggs at a time, period. Now if we have the trophy we can raise 7 eggs at one time. I think, in a role-playing sense, taking care of SEVEN eggs all at once is plenty.