yeehaws art!

hello! i will take up to two trades for art! im currently after the following:

shimmerscales, alt black/vine, ice

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

slots!

if you need more examples tell me!

ahh.. nevermind i fixed my images.. : )

[edit] dd.. did i do somethin wrong.. ?? everyone seems super quiet.. im sorry!!

Edited by yeehaw

I quoted your text and it looks like you did it right - I think it's the website you're using though.

I'd suggest linking to the page with the image, rather than directly to the image, or perhaps uploading them somewhere else - such as Photobucket or Tinypic. Then you can use the [ img][/ img] method or link to the images x3

Can't wait to see your art biggrin.gif

You might want to expect some waiting period; not a lot of people can get the eggs/hatchlings you listed, definitely not shimmerscales. I've seen those go for several CB Metallics.

I have an ice egg here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/yza7D Would that be okay or are you looking for a specific lineage type? x3

And yeah, Shimmerscales are super hard to come by right now. Especially for art.

thats awesome thank you! im not looking for any specific lineage, and yeah, i didnt realise they were so rare! ill probably put in a few other eggs that are less of a hassle to come by for others to grab some art

Alright, good. x3 Could you possibly draw this eastern dragon for me? Sorry about the sloppy sketch, it's all I had time to do. D: Also he does have legs, I just couldn't draw them beyond those silly circles >_>

If you were wondering, he has paw feet instead of the bird talon-ish feet some easterns have. x3; I hope I'm making sense.

Let me know if you need anything else. I can send you the tele link whenever you want!

Oh and if you're having trouble with your pictures, you could maybe try using Imageshack or some other image hosting website? I use Imageshack personally.

Edited by Switch

Alright, good. x3 Could you possibly draw this eastern dragon for me? Sorry about the sloppy sketch, it's all I had time to do. D: Also he does have legs, I just couldn't draw them beyond those silly circles >_>

If you were wondering, he has paw feet instead of the bird talon-ish feet some easterns have. x3; I hope I'm making sense.

Let me know if you need anything else. I can send you the tele link whenever you want!

Oh and if you're having trouble with your pictures, you could maybe try using Imageshack or some other image hosting website? I use Imageshack personally.

i cant wait to draw him! hes gorgeous! and thank you, i will try imageshack ( : !