Ruins

Pareidolia: The Oncoming Storm

((Well, that's because we've barely started, and you're the OP ^^"

This is a detective story, right? Then few characters is just fine, if we're all active enough (and it gives the PD the opportunity to investigate each of us xd.png). And though we won't be able to say "group A investigate the mental asylum, we group B are gonna comb the forest for corpses," if we manage to find a reason to stick together, it can be just like a videogame: one thing at a time with only a couple of main characters. We can still have fun even if we're only four ^^

Well, that's my opinion, at least. Ultimately, it's your RP, Ruins, and you're the one that decides))

((I probably shouldn't start RPs, I'm a reeeaally bad GM/RP runner. Yet I keep on doing it. I end up letting everyone down and the RP die because I never have a plan or start one when I'm at my busiest.))

(( You coud give someone co-ownership so if you're missing he can keep the story going. For instance Puredark (since I am active half of the day and even that's being generous), I think, can keep this going. He'll move your character if it's needed along (that is, if you both don't mind it) and he can skip and stuff. And I've got to agree with you, Pure, since many games (for instance Resident Evil 5) have as much as five main protagonists (Chris, Sheva, Jill and that military guy) - the rest die off somewhere in the game after appearing for a few seconds or disappear entirely. We can keep this together and if someone is a co-host then you shouldn't even think too much about how much we are. ))

((Ruins, it's not your fault if RL demands attention; heck, I've also had some stuff to attend to only to realize I hadn't posted in two weeks and then I just don't return because I think everyone is angry at me >_> What I mean is, it happens to everyone. And if you don't have a plan, let the RPers suggest stuff

I wouldn't mind helping out like Skull said, though it'd be better to keep bunnying to a minimum, even if it means our posts become shorter when we're busy))

((I think that Pure and Skull have pretty much hit the nail on the head. Ruins, if you have stuff to take care of don't worry about it. If you want to give someone co-ownership then that's up to you (I would not suggest myself though, I believe that Pure would be the best person for the job). RL takes priority, we'll be here in the meantime~ ^w^))