res13sep

✲ res' art ✲

Hello and welcome to my art thread! I've been thinking about taking requests for DC DRAGONS ONLY. Any other dragons will require a bribe.

The request slot is currently: OPEN

1)

Here are examples of my work: You are NOT allowed to use them. The shimmerscale hatchling is featured on a thread, somewhere, though - so if they allow you to use it, I will as well. But do not use it from here!

Note: You may request one of the same breed already posted here, just be sure to ask for a different pose :3

GOLD ▪

user posted image

SHIMMERSCALE ▪

user posted image

GOLDEN WYVERN ▪

user posted image

Although I am open to being gifted when I complete a work, I am ONLY interested in the following: (Green = automatic acceptance) (Red = I may not want to use my little scroll space for these)

» CB Silver

» CB Gold

» 2nd Gen Silver (Silver x Lumina)

» 2nd Gen Gold (Gold x Golden Wyvern)

» 2nd Gen Shimmerscale (Haha, I mean, it could happen?)

» CB Lumina

» CB Golden Wyvern

» 2nd Gen Lumina (Silver x Lumina)

» 2nd Gen Golden Wyvern (Gold x Golden Wyvern)

Remember, payment is not required, I'm merely taking requests for fun. But of course, we all love a fair few shinies, don't we? xd.png

Edited by res13sep

Sure thing :3

Just let me know what breed/gender and possibly adult/hatchling, and any other stance ideas. Although I can't promise any complicated positions, as I'm not 100% on anatomy ^^;

Edited by res13sep

Ooh. Let's see, is it allowed to draw a Golden Wyvern? If so: could I get a winged hatchling, female, looking at her hatched egg?

If not: Then a silver male hatchling, sitting on his egg (like the Shimmerscale)

Is that easy enough, or do I need to make it simpler?

Sounds simple enough :3

I'll be off to work on it and send you a PM when it's finished~

Completed request! Open again :3

Oh, and thank you! :3

Edited by res13sep

Claimin' that spot ;D Can I bribe you with a Gold x Golden Wyvern breeding to draw a dragon OC of mine?

If so, I'll breed 'em in a couple of days when they open up again, and give you my commission details then. (:

Sure thing! I'm not going to mark this as closed until you can breed since it won't be top priority until then- but I'm certainly open to hearing your commission deets now~

I'm totally up for IOU's in terms of breeding, it's really just the CB's I'm a tad shifty about. //hacks a cough: golds are love

squee res~ it's been so long since i've seen you :'D i don't remember what name i had back then but i think it might've been Mugen..? not sure.

your art has really improved! thats awesome! we should do a trade sometime :3

My god Mugen.

It's definitely been like 3 years. Or something.

xd.png I'd hope my art has improved in that time! In any case, I'd always be up for doing an art trade with an old friend <3 Just let me know anytime.

Oh my! I love you artwork!

Can I request one?

(I see a slot is open, so if yes I would like a cute trihorn wyvern)

Thanks in advance! ;D

Oh my! I love you artwork!

Can I request one?

(I see a slot is open, so if yes I would like a cute trihorn wyvern)

Thanks in advance! ;D

You sure can! Do you have any particular pose you'd like to see? And as an adult right? Would you like any text, too?

And no, I'm not a brony x3

You sure can! Do you have any particular pose you'd like to see? And as an adult right? Would you like any text, too?

And no, I'm not a brony x3

Do you mind if I change?To Golden Wyvern, because I have a CB pair( hope they will gender right...) 2 hatchlings sitting next to eachother. (if not, Im fine with just 1!

My god Mugen.

It's definitely been like 3 years. Or something.

xd.png I'd hope my art has improved in that time! In any case, I'd always be up for doing an art trade with an old friend <3 Just let me know anytime.

god its been FOREVER <:3 so great to see ya!!

but awesome~! i would love to have a small banner done of two Golden Wyvern hatchies (caught two CB eggs today and hopin' they pop out as a pair :3) what can i draw for ya bud?

Oh, yes you can indeed o.o

I'm certainly interested in an art trade ^-^

Message me perhaps to work out the details? I'm curious to know what you'd be willing to draw for me xd.png

Ooop @ Mugen:

Well 1) MY GOD EVERYONE WANTS GW's DRAWN.

2) My dear, you know how I love my shinies so. I dunno :U something with like a gold and a silver hatchie playing or just chillin next to each other? Make the silver female, the gold can have wings if you want it to, I'm not specific. That sound alright? |D

Edited by res13sep

Could you draw some Rosebud hatchlings(both with wings and without wings, maybe some alts) around their mother? Or maybe just some Rosebud hatchlings in cute poses? smile.gif

Thanks