DarkEternity

Changes in cave drop time

I start refreshing a minute before the hour, see three eggs pop up on the hour, then the message there are no eggs, then one egg by itself, then a lag of about a minute and then finally they start dropping like they should.

I have wondered if the people that are racking up on the CB metals are more "lag free" and if that might be one of the reasons they seem to have so much success

Happens to me too. I thought it was just my iPad, but apparently not. It's frustrating - I have a slow Wifi speed and connection as it is, and this doesn't help.

When TJ reimplements cave block we are really going to feel it. I feel like the AP IS NEVER GOING TO CLEAR.

I feel like DC has turned into a giant petri dish and TJ is poking around to see what happens when he introduces different elements to the game. tongue.gif

Yes, the rate of CB metals introduced have dropped significantly.

I love the continuous cave drops, just wish the biomes didn't get hung up on blocker eggs. IMO, that's worse than the cave being blocked by the AP, because the AP usually clears out faster than the biomes unblock.

I feel like DC has turned into a giant petri dish and TJ is poking around to see what happens when he introduces different elements to the game. tongue.gif

Basically this. As I've said elsewhere (and I'm surprised it didn't make it to the "informal news" thread), I'm experimenting with different things to make cave hunting a better experience. Some are obvious, some aren't, but there's nothing definitive to announce when things may or may not change.

Basically this. As I've said elsewhere (and I'm surprised it didn't make it to the "informal news" thread), I'm experimenting with different things to make cave hunting a better experience. Some are obvious, some aren't, but there's nothing definitive to announce when things may or may not change.

Well I like it. Keep doing it until you find one that you think feels the best.

I almost like the climate of change better than I like the alterations themselves. It shakes up my hunting routine just like new drops or holiday events.

(I know it's not long-term feasible to keep changing drops every day, lol, but it'd be great to have it tweaked without warning every so often.)

It's fun. Do this all the time. I love a bit of unpredictability !

I second that Miss FuzzieBee! While I still don't like the walls of crudd in the AP, the opportunity to nab eggs even while the AP is totally clogged is really nice. Just wish I'd see more rares and metals.

I second that Miss FuzzieBee! While I still don't like the walls of crudd in the AP, the opportunity to nab eggs even while the AP is totally clogged is really nice. Just wish I'd see more rares and metals.

last night I saw at least 3 silvers and 7 golds go by - not that I could catch them. I also saw a number of Trios.

I did, however, snag 2 (TWO) Blusangs - MY FIRST EVER.

I think that's pretty good as far as rares and metallics smile.gif