DarkEternity

Changes in cave drop time

People might want to know that the ap is blocked but top of the hours started at :55 for me just then.

EDIT:

The drops went from :55 until :06.

This is a change. Previously it was :00 until :11

EDIT2:

Eep, the drops went from :00 until :05. Seems we are back to five minutes ;_;

Edited by DarkEternity

I noticed that too. I was like..wha? Wait a minute....

I think TJ is tinkering again....

Edit: and the Cave is blocked at :07 (probably earlier).

Edited by Slaskia

The drops went from :55 until :06.

This is a change. Previously it was :00 until :11

...and apparently ended at :05 again, ??? confused, but maybe that's the idea?

TJ seems to be changing a few things. Maybe he's changing things, then telling us the changes when he's finished.

I'm just glad they're still 10 minute drops. The 5 minutes ones, I never caught anything even remotely rare. I hope they stay 10 minutes at least.

I'm not sure there would be any point to making a change like this ... ?

But anyway, I assume TJ is playing around with things again. Warning would be nice, though.

This. However, the issue is that the AP is not clearing at all since the ten minute drops were introduced.

I came in at :59 and wondered what was going on.

The drop was at :55? huh.gif

Good times are over, I did miss a gold in the forest so not altogether over! laugh.gif

Edited by bigbite100

I'm thinking "if only I had grabbed those blacks" thought I had 5 minutes still to hunt! xd.png

I came in at :59 and wondered what was going on.

The drop was at :55? and it was for 5 min. huh.gif

Good times are over, I did miss a gold in the forest so not altogether over! laugh.gif

It was for ten minutes from :55 to :06. I noticed because I am usually on at the hourlies early.

I still saw a biome refresh at the top of the hour. I was in Desert with only two eggs, it refreshed with a new flock, refreshed those eggs away, and then lagged out over the new ones.

This. However, the issue is that the AP is not clearing at all since the ten minute drops were introduced.

I think part of it is people ditching their stuff to try and get in on the metal/rare boom, tbh, or being more willing to pick up eggs to try and get biomes moving because there's more of a chance of rares being behind them.

And the release is less than a week old... We'll have to see how things are towards the end of the week. I'm sure if the AP block is eons long then he'll change it back.

Edited by kerrikins

All the 4 and 5 hour eggs in the AP, still a backlog from the release? Does anyone else think there may be some tinkering going on there too, as in hours not being added anymore?

All the 4 and 5 hour eggs in the AP, still a backlog from the release? Does anyone else think there may be some tinkering going on there too, as in hours not being added anymore?

Yes, I think so too :/

I think it's back to five minutes from :55 ~ :00 Dx

Edit: I mean 00 to 05

Edited by DarkEternity