Lila

School/University/College

I am going to Seoul National University of Science and Techonology.

I am now on vacation though...

Edited by sh20000sh

I'm still in grade school. I have to really save the days I can miss this year because Of what happened last year. I had 2 asthma attacks last year. I missed 5 days but if if wasn't for weekends I would ve miss Ed 9 dayys

This isn't exactly "school" but I have an interview next week for an internship to become a drug and alcohol counselor. I am uber excited!!

Grad school starts Sept. 3rd. o_o So nervous!

I'm liking the classes my advisor suggested I register for, though, specifically chemistry of natural waters!

Grad school starts Sept. 3rd. o_o So nervous!

I'm liking the classes my advisor suggested I register for, though, specifically chemistry of natural waters!

What are you going to grad school for? Masters or PhD? I'm a masters (then PhD in the same school, once I pass prelims and finish my masters thesis) in entomology. smile.gif

First full week Of school stars tomorrow. I feel kind of like a loner because I'm still in grade school but oh we'll xP

What are you going to grad school for? Masters or PhD? I'm a masters (then PhD in the same school, once I pass prelims and finish my masters thesis) in entomology. smile.gif

Just Masters (in geology), but I do hope to go onto PhD if I can manage the Masters. o3o

So have you already gone through a year of Masters? Entomology sounds interesting!

i had my first day today and it was sweet, the teachers were nice and i had a easy time adjusting to the new school, so all went well except i accidently got on the wrong bus at the end of the day omg

Today was my 3rd day. Are you in high school- Avoralei?

yep

How did I guess?

idk you had a feeling?

I guess it just sounded like it from what I have heard from my older sister who is in high school. Im just going to say that Im not

i had my first day today and it was sweet, the teachers were nice and i had a easy time adjusting to the new school, so all went well except i accidently got on the wrong bus at the end of the day omg

That happened to me on my first day ofuniversity. I also lost my phone that day, so thanks to stepping on the wrong bus I got my phone back the same day haha.

I'm starting my masters in biomedical sciences in september. I'm pretty nervous, since not many of my costudents have the same area of interest as me..

i got lost a few times today >.<

Are you a freshman?

yep

Can we just skip the last year and go straight to college? no well drat .-.

Just want to finish this year and hopefully get a scholarship *-*