American Scale..?

4.3/5.0

It's higher than average, which is like 3.5

I FEEL LIKE A NERD.

American Scale..?

4.3/5.0

I FEEL LIKE A NERD.

Ahh, I was thinking on a 4.0 scale and I was like whaaaaaaaa? xd.png Don't worry, you're not a nerd. I know people who die if they get less than a 95. I get all A's and B's and I'm cool with it. Plus I did real good on the ACT so I don't have to worry about it TOO much tongue.gif

Edited by philpot123

American Scale..?

4.3/5.0

I FEEL LIKE A NERD.

Interesting.

Even in high school where you could get a 5.0 for an A in an honors class, it was still out of 4.0. o3o

So much rage over here. In College, need psychiatric help, and no one is giving me the time of day for anything.

'Counseling Services' is a lie.

Edited by soullesshuman

So much rage over here. In College, need psychiatric help, and no one is giving me the time of day for anything.

'Counseling Services' is a lie.

That is for sure. I went to my college's counseling services and it really didn't help. Although I did find out my Myer's-Briggs personality type (INTJ).

I'm on fall break! Finally, a break from organic chemistry lab! (Too bad fall break is only 2 days...)

That is for sure. I went to my college's counseling services and it really didn't help. Although I did find out my Myer's-Briggs personality type (INTJ).

I got ENFJ tongue.gif

I wish I got a fall break. We get the week of thanksgiving off but that's kind of a joke since the week after is pretty much leading into finals.

We have a month long winter break so fall is kind of like "whatever, no breaks".

Any of you already planning your next semester?

All of my thought-up schedules are going to be brutal on me. I'm trying to think of a combination that's not so intensive but it's difficult with the amount of classes I need for my major (and all classes being intensive)

Current idea: Organic Chem II (composing of a separate lecture and lab), Animal Physiology, and Sociology (this one being one of the last gen. ed credits I need).

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Fall break? What is? At my college, we get Thanksgiving off after 1pm and Friday. Now THAT is a joke of a holiday.

Chem lecture is just a place and time for the prof to goof off and blow stuff up. Really. And I love the class so damn much. His voice makes listening to the lectures just... gah <3

I'm going to miss that class so much next semester ;_;

I've been thinking about Chem 104/105, dropping down from the Chem 200 track, so that I'll actually have time to study other things. Besides that, I'm looking at Biostatistics, Microbiology, and some sort of Gen Ed or French.

Hoping very much that my chem lab gets curved up D: Gah grades.

So far math sucks and I have a hard time completing all the homework. I'm pretty sure I bombed the test we had today...

Anyways! My english class is awesome. My teacher wants me to be a writing tutor, so I'll get paid to teach people to write |D /excited

Wait...Hazeh...could get paid for teaching people to write well? .-.

Sign me up.

I might actually be covering NaNoWriMo for my school newspaper. Excited! biggrin.gif

I might actually be covering NaNoWriMo for my school newspaper. Excited! biggrin.gif

Lucky!

I may or may not be taking japanese next fall semester. Opinions?

Got my midterm grade back in Algebra. I might have got a C on my first test but I got an A on the midterm :DD

Then I had a two and a half hour adventure with Campus Security and the police :I Keys locked in car, security couldn't get it open, so they brought in a cop, then almost had to call a locksmith.

Grats, mando!

soulless, go for it. I'd just be cautious of weeaboos, though they'll probably get weeded out quickly. Hm, well, how many semesters are you wanting to take?

I pushed through an entire TLC lab and then as I was going to call home to leave I dropped and seized.

I'm so exhausted today I couldn't make myself go to calculus. I'm dreading the consequences of missing a day.

I pushed through an entire TLC lab and then as I was going to call home to leave I dropped and seized.

I'm so exhausted today I couldn't make myself go to calculus. I'm dreading the consequences of missing a day.

D: *hugs tight* Missing a class probably won't make much difference if you're that tired, anyway, so get some rest.

---

Thanks, Rhea ^^

And Soulless, just beware of the weeaboos. Luckily most of them will probably drop the class after the first exam. My girlfriend is taking Japanese and seems to be enjoying it for the most part.

*Also hugs Lady*

Aaand turns out my Greek.Roman mythology class was cancelled, sooo that's it for classes today. Yay!

I may or may not be taking japanese next fall semester. Opinions?

Go for it. We learn pretty quickly in my class, but it isn't too hard to pick up. And the few weeaboos that were there didn't make it past the first day. They drop fast once they find out it's a serious class.

Lots of places give out scholarships that you wouldn't really think of- one of my friends got $600 cash just for test-driving a car and telling them they were heading out to college. Also, fill out the state scholarships form if your state has one. And remember, every dollar really does count, so if you can find a few small ones here and there, they really add up! Also, if one of your parents was in the military, you could qualify for a number of different scholarships through that; just ask a scholarship adviser at the college you'd like to attend or are already attending.

If you haven't graduated from high school yet, and you haven't taken the PSAT yet, remember that there are huge scholarships for the top few people nationally on that.

When someone tells you the assignment is due on the 22nd, it secretly means it's due the 18th. Don't listen to your classmates people.

Go for it. We learn pretty quickly in my class, but it isn't too hard to pick up. And the few weeaboos that were there didn't make it past the first day. They drop fast once they find out it's a serious class.

I took Japanese in HS, but not college. How quickly do you get to kanji, or do you just stick with the hiragana and katakana? ('Cause that'd be really nice...)