Moka_Akashiya

Drawing is Magic!- New Style

user posted image and siggy size user posted image

Oh gosh, she*s awesome! I*m going to put her in my sig right away cool.gif

Could you do my OC please?

She's called Starflare.

She's a blue pegasus (similar in shade to Princess Luna's colouring), a black mane with silver highlights. Her cutie mark is a comet (or shooting star if you prefer).

As for payment.... willing to breed anything on my scroll (generally don't inbreed)

or if for an Art Trade you'd except written work (as I can't draw to save my life) then I'd be willing to do a short story/poem on a topic of your choice.

Does she have curly or straight hair? Quick question.

Thanks Moka smile.gif

Edit for smiley fail moment...

Edited by Takhesis

Could you do my OC for me?

Her name is Minty Sparkle

She is an earth pony with a red and white sparkly braided mane

She is light green

Her cutie mark is two candy canes tied together with a white ribbon

I'll breed anything off my scroll smile.gif

Edited by sparkle10184

Oh, I am a huge otaku- you know, anime & manga fan. And Kaname's mine, you should let ya sis know that. wink.gif  *looks at your siggy also* Oh, oh wow. That's a lot of signature. . . . O_O

As for payment: I don't know honestly. An art trade would be fun, but most people don't like that. . . v.v Blacks and ALL Golden Wyverns are adored.

hehe Don't worry, she's more of a Zero fan, I think laugh.gif Yeah, my siggy is crowded with important stuff xd.png Well, the OC's I have in mind aren't complicated (IMO), though one is a stallion and they both have short manes ^^; I could show you references of them if you want :3 And I could breed you a 2nd gen Black or GW if that's alright (once I'm not egg-locked) :3 (I'm still not sure where I'd put them though, the ponies I mean x'D)

Edited by FluffyPillow

hehe Don't worry, she's more of a Zero fan, I think laugh.gif Yeah, my siggy is crowded with important stuff xd.png Well, the OC's I have in mind aren't complicated (IMO), though one is a stallion and they both have short manes ^^; I could show you references of them if you want :3 And I could breed you a 2nd gen Black or GW if that's alright (once I'm not egg-locked) :3 (I'm still not sure where I'd put them though, the ponies I mean x'D)

Hmm. Sounds good, just show me a reference.

But I have to fix my tablet ;-; I spilled coffee on it.

So you can wait on the breeding.

Hmm. Sounds good, just show me a reference.

But I have to fix my tablet ;-; I spilled coffee on it.

So you can wait on the breeding.

Ok :3 I'll post them there :3 And alright, no need to rush, I'm a patient person smile.gif

My boyfriend's OC - Here

My OC - Here

Ok :3 I'll post them there :3 And alright, no need to rush, I'm a patient person smile.gif

My boyfriend's OC - Here

My OC - Here

Ooh~

I love them

>w< Accepted- you got the third slot, I believe.

Mane: White

Color: Black

Mark: Moon

Hair: Straight

Type: Pegasus

Other: Nope!

Mkay. Not able to do it right now- but you have the next slot after I finish one of the ones requested now.

Ooh~

I love them

>w< Accepted- you got the third slot, I believe.

Alright, thanks! :3 My BF's OC is going to look interesting as a heart-shape, unless you're keeping his name and tail short like it normally is laugh.gif *makes sure to breed eggs once off egg-lock*

Alright, thanks! :3 My BF's OC is going to look interesting as a heart-shape, unless you're keeping his name and tail short like it normally is laugh.gif *makes sure to breed eggs once off egg-lock*

Ha, I'll try. blink.gif Not sure how I'll do it though.

Ha, I'll try.  blink.gif  Not sure how I'll do it though.

If you want (which I'm sure it'll be easier to do), you can just keep their manes and tails the length they are, and I can just pretend they're heart-shaped :3 Or put a heart behind them to show the intended shape, whichever you prefer :3

*Edit* Almost forgot to ask, did you want both 2nd gen Black and GW, or did you want just one? ^^; Just wanted to make sure so I don't get confused laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

If you want (which I'm sure it'll be easier to do), you can just keep their manes and tails the length they are, and I can just pretend they're heart-shaped :3 Or put a heart behind them to show the intended shape, whichever you prefer :3

*Edit* Almost forgot to ask, did you want both 2nd gen Black and GW, or did you want just one? ^^; Just wanted to make sure so I don't get confused laugh.gif

Just a 2nd gen GW, thanks!

Tablet will be fixed by tomorrow, hopefully. It should.

Sorry for making you wait.... unsure.gif

And that's a great idea. I'll add the heart.

Sure, just depends on what he/she looks like.

A Wacom Bamboo tablet- on a Mac. I use SAI and Photoshop Elements 7. Sometimes MS Paint, too.

Sure, just post what your OC/ Custom pony looks like, and I'll decide from there.

Shine is the pony on my avatar. Except, she's supposed to have black, feathered wings... But, that's basically what she looks like. If you need, I can post a reference picture with the wings?

PS~ Her cutie mark is a skull-and-crossbones based off Lord Death from Soul Eater. Just wanted to say that, because she's not normal tongue.gif Also, the crossbones were supposed to be behind the skull but...

Edited by Dragonshadows

Hey guise!

Well, apparently this guy says I can't do heart ponies anymore. So, no heart ponies than the ones I already have. Sorry about that. If you want to complain, PM me and I'll work it out with you. sad.gif But now I can do another style, the ones that are in the main post.

Sorry about that.

Really the guy can't copyright it because he has no proof that he made it. If he were to present the evidence (of which there is none) to court but says he came up wih the idea first....I'm sure the judge would be like...seriously. A lot of people think up ideas before someone else and then the another person can think up a similar thing.

So really...he can't copyright it. So don't worry...he's just being a jerk.

Can you do Braeburn or Big McIntosh? Those are my favorite ponies of the Apple family xd.png