Moka_Akashiya

Drawing is Magic!- New Style

Hai! Welcome to DRAWING IS MAGIC!- Open for Art Trades! c:

Hullo, curious pegasisters and bronies. I'm Moka, and I'll be the person running this thread today. Let's see- I do draw My Little Pony characters. Froo free! Just request one.

If you want an ACTUAL MLP character drawn:

I'll be glad to do it. *wink wink*

If you want your OC done:

Sorry, no OC's. If I canceled your order, PM me and tell me if you'd like a MLP character drawn.

Slots:

Actual MLP slots

Completed Orders:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Pinkie Pie---Rock Candy---Rainbow Dash

Examples! Only Open for the Real Ponies in MLP

Well, hello! I have a new drawing style, if you're interested in that. But for now, I won't do OCs of this.

Examples:

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Edited by Moka_Akashiya

Can I request an OC?

Sure, one of yours or one of mine? Just depends on what it looks like. happy.gif

Are you using a base for those heart ponies? If so I think that's against DC's art thread rules. I would like to see what you can do without a base!

Edit: I checked the rules for art threads and you can use free lines as long as you credit the original artist (but I'd still like to see what you can do by yourself!).

Edited by Jackal

Can I request a drawing of Pinkie Pie? Thank you happy.gif

Can I request my OC, Shine?

Sure, just depends on what he/she looks like.

Those are cute! What do you draw them with?

A Wacom Bamboo tablet- on a Mac. I use SAI and Photoshop Elements 7. Sometimes MS Paint, too.

I love them! Can I have a custom one?

Sure, just post what your OC/ Custom pony looks like, and I'll decide from there.

Edited by Moka_Akashiya

Are you using a base for those heart ponies? If so I think that's against DC's art thread rules. I would like to see what you can do without a base!

Edit: I checked the rules for art threads and you can use free lines as long as you credit the original artist (but I'd still like to see what you can do by yourself!).

. . . I made the base by myself if that's what you're asking. I can draw people too, and I'm actually quite good at it if I say so myself.

Here's an example: Bunnies & Maximum Ride

Can I request a drawing of Pinkie Pie? Thank you happy.gif

Sure thing! I'll start working on it right now.

Oh, you made the base yourself? Okay. The reason I asked is because I've seen those 'heart ponies' in a lot of other places and they all look like they use the same lineart.

Your other drawings are nice. I recommend you try some anatomy and proportion studies on your free time. Understanding how the human body looks and works from all sides will help your drawings to become even better!

Oh, you made the base yourself? Okay. The reason I asked is because I've seen those 'heart ponies' in a lot of other places and they all look like they use the same lineart.

Your other drawings are nice. I recommend you try some anatomy and proportion studies on your free time. Understanding how the human body looks and works from all sides will help your drawings to become even better!

Thanks for the advice. I will.

EDIT:Oh nowwww I see all the pony heart linearts. I made my own, I promise.

Edited by Moka_Akashiya

Mane: White

Color: Black

Mark: Moon

Other: Nope!

Does she have curly or straight hair, and is it a pegasus?

These are adorable! I love your coloring talents *-* keep up the great work! Look forward to seeing more smile.gif

These are adorable! I love your coloring talents *-* keep up the great work! Look forward to seeing more smile.gif

Awww, thank you! Glad you enjoy looking at the adorable ponies. wub.gif

Yay ponies! :3 Makes me want to draw more of them actually xd.png I haven't drawn any in a while ^^;

Yay ponies! :3 Makes me want to draw more of them actually xd.png I haven't drawn any in a while ^^;

:3 You should! Then we can both get ultra famous and draw manga and *continues daydreaming*

I should xd.png Don't know when I'll draw them though, since I'm not currently in the drawing mood ^^; Manga huh? ohmy.gif *looks at your sig* A fan of Bleach and Vampire Knight are you? :3 My sister is a huge Vampire Knight fan xd.png We both think the Headmaster reminds us of Abel Nightroad xd.png *goes back on topic* If I knew what you're asking for (for payment), I'd request a couple of heart ponies, though I wouldn't know where to put them, as my sig is quite full xd.png

I should xd.png Don't know when I'll draw them though, since I'm not currently in the drawing mood ^^; Manga huh? ohmy.gif *looks at your sig* A fan of Bleach and Vampire Knight are you? :3 My sister is a huge Vampire Knight fan xd.png We both think the Headmaster reminds us of Abel Nightroad xd.png *goes back on topic* If I knew what you're asking for (for payment), I'd request a couple of heart ponies, though I wouldn't know where to put them, as my sig is quite full xd.png

Oh, I am a huge otaku- you know, anime & manga fan. And Kaname's mine, you should let ya sis know that. wink.gif *looks at your siggy also* Oh, oh wow. That's a lot of signature. . . . O_O

As for payment: I don't know honestly. An art trade would be fun, but most people don't like that. . . v.v Blacks and ALL Golden Wyverns are adored.

You should draw Rainbow Dash! c:

And could you do my OC?

Rock Candy

Finished request: Please send GW.

Reg: user posted imageuser posted image

Siggy Size: user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Moka_Akashiya

Could you do my OC please?

She's called Starflare.

She's a blue pegasus (similar in shade to Princess Luna's colouring), a black mane with silver highlights. Her cutie mark is a comet (or shooting star if you prefer).

As for payment.... willing to breed anything on my scroll (generally don't inbreed)

or if for an Art Trade you'd except written work (as I can't draw to save my life) then I'd be willing to do a short story/poem on a topic of your choice.