PonyTales

Change in the AP format?

I've just hatched a sunsong that I got at 1 day 4 hours with the same forced message.

Just saw a ton of ER eggs...some were just sitting there. I admit I caught some and tossed them back for other breeds though.

EDIT: Allure has 680 ER eggs and hatchlings in it.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Is this because they sat in the backlog for forever? /muses

I admit, it's a change. I'd still rather have my old AP back, though.

All I can picture, is TJ sitting on a cliff above the AP laughing at all of the really confused hunters with giant question marks over their heads.

Oh goodness.

THE IMAGE.

I have the urge to draw this now.

I'm really enjoying this. Gaining a lot of hatchlings for freezing.

I do not know but it is fun. The 3 I got are all cave bred.

Are they all? I missed a few golds, but nothing new about that.

We likey TJ! biggrin.gif

Its really neat but all the lag is completely stopping me from getting eggs at all >.<

I'm going to keep on trucking!

It is a nice gesture though!

Caught a CB Silver and CB Magma from the AP :3 Awesomeee. <3

That must have been the magma and silver I saw...but how did they get there?

The cave biomes are acting abnormal too...was empty till around :05... O_o? Hrmm...? I don't understand. Maybe the cave eggs are being disowned by the touch of a human monster...sending them to the AP :/ and making them earthquaked. OMGAWD it's not a human it must be Godzilla O_O

Edit: Calling this the Godzilla Glitch from here on out lol.

Edited by shovedtbh

I've never seen this amount of people in the cave this early before, I guess I'm catching nothing (Not even extremely commons) till like 1 in the morning. Still crossing my fingers to catch something!!

Edit: I'm done, I'm sorry, I clicked on at least 20+ eggs...got NOT A SINGLE ONE. *Punches a hole in the ceiling and absconds*

Its really fun seeing things fly past me though. I get to see what others are finding

Edited by gardentoaster

Maybe April Fool's Pranks are starting early this year, and the 'Forced' message is something to do with eggs being 'aged' to ER status?

Is the message only showing on CBs?

I have a Tangar, a Neo and a Skywing hatchie, all grabbed this evening/morning (whatever) at a little over a day and all CB, all showing the 'Forced' message, and I suspect that the CB Ember I'm ERing (and caught with Jaemeia running, lol) will show the same, but I didn't grab any lineaged ones.

Edited by Syphoneira

The hour drops in the biomes act strangle for quite a while now. It seems as if the egg are dropping reluctantly. One drops, then one or more seconds nothing, then another egg drops. If the eggs are desired the biome in question is empty before the drop finished (that's how it looks to me). huh.gif

Maybe April Fool's Pranks are starting early this year, and the 'Forced' message is something to do with eggs being 'aged' to ER status?

Is the message only showing on CBs?

I have a Tangar, a Neo and a Skywing hatchie, all grabbed this evening/morning (whatever) at a little over a day and all CB, all showing the 'Forced' message, and I suspect that the CB Ember I'm ERing (and caught with Jaemia running, lol) will show the same, but I didn't grab any lineaged ones.

Ok maybe I should rephrase this tongue.gif Godzilla Easter/April Fools Monster Event. Every egg that is low time that I have hatched has the forced message too. I hope that this isn't an April Fools joke and when they mature they turn into bunny wabbits :/ That would be so evil lol.

No idea what's going on, but it's fun! tongue.gif Even if I haven't snagged a shiny yet. In any case, it's meshing *really* well with my plan to catch and freeze CB ungendered hatchies towards my scroll goals. biggrin.gif Got a frozen Pillow, Swallowtail and red Dorsal so far. Hadn't noticed the force message until I saw it mentioned here though - how weird is that? o_0

That must have been the magma and silver I saw...but how did they get there?

Someone else suggested that maybe the cave itself was backlogged, rather then just the AP, and that eggs from the cave got forced into ER status and thrown into the AP. This makes sense for a few reasons (all the ER eggs are CB, there's some definite major rares in the mix, AND all the hatched eggs are giving a 'this hatchling was forced to hatch early' message, suggesting tinkering is at work), yet at the same time... I've never really seen the cave be backlogged; it clears out fairly regularly, from what I've seen, so I'm not sure why there'd be a need to punt things into the AP.

Massive recoding for Easter events might, not surprisingly, cause glitches...

I hope everyone with eggs in ERs right now is keeping at least one of these sites running a Viewer in tha background - Views have really slowed because we're packing the fansites, and if I try running more than one, nothing loads, so only one of several sites I'm using gets Views at any one time...

...A thought: I wonder if all eggs that sit too long in the AP are not only being ER'd, but are maybe also being TURNED into CBs...? Just a crazy thought, though.

I'm seeing a ton of eggs with either 1 day and 6 hours or 1 day and five hours left, and all the one I've clicked are caveborn. I got a caveborn Magma from there with so little time!

so color me stupid, but how do you tell if an egg is CB unless you catch it?

I saw a shimmer "go by", last night, second time - I am never fast enough.

anyway, I have not seen ANY gold/silver in the AP, and far, far fewer tinsels than there have been.

I rarely see an egg for 1 day, and only the occasional hatchie.

my DH picked up an egg with 47 minutes one day, but generally, I see eggs all with a 2-3 hour span on them, with very, very rare instances of eggs more short-time in the first slot.

you all are seeing something different than I am...

and I really want to know how you can tell about those CB eggs.

anyway, I have not seen ANY gold/silver in the AP, and far, far fewer tinsels than there have been.

my DH picked up an egg with 47 minutes one day, but generally, I see eggs all with a 2-3 hour span on them, with very, very rare instances of eggs more short-time in the first slot.

When you hover over an egg, you can see its code. Remember that code, and you can copy-paste it into the format www.dragcave.net/view/PUTCODEHERE and see its view page, where you can tell if it's CB.

The only way you know if an egg is CB is if you catch it directly from a biome or when you pick up any egg, if it doesn't have parents, it's caveborn. I don't know why all of the low-times seem to be caveborn.

Just missed a CB Gold and Silver, Magma, couple of Dinos, Paper and countless Blacks, Stripes and Pinks. And every time, there's "unfortunately you are not quick enough". If I haven't seen the eggs getting on other people's scrolls I would have thought that that's the joke. But seeing as they are... it's just sucky internet.

Yep. I'm running AOND the whole time.

@daba: when you click on the egg, change the abandoned in the link to lineage and voila.

That would be very, very odd if we were all seeing different things... more experiments?

Also, why do the low time eggs appear only n the first slot? If there was that many behind , I'd expect them to just block the AP and push the four day eggs behind them.