DragonTamer345

I'm a proud breeder of...

Hm.... do you guys think that I should oragize the dragons by types (Wyvern, Western, etc.)?  

603 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Could you please do a Skywing Dragon, I know it may sounds awkward but I'm obssessed with them biggrin.gif see in siggy xd.png

Someone may have asked before, I guess you could count this as a bump if someone has? tongue.gif

Oh these are awesome! biggrin.gif

I'll never find enough room in my sig to use all the ones I want... xd.png

Thank you so much!

Oh, would Water Walker be possible? I can't see it...

Oh, and Stone. The hatchies are so cute!

Edited by dustpuppy

Question: Do you suppose it's misleading to put these in your signature when you don't take requests? I just put them in my sig to signify that I frequently get said dragons from breeding (and give them away), not that I am a request breeder (except for Breeding, Gifting of course). Someone's PM'd me asking for a Silver, and I'm concerned they got the idea from the banners, even though on my profile it states that I don't take requests. :/

I mean I AM considering taking requests, I just don't want to be accused of false advertising or something.

Question: Do you suppose it's misleading to put these in your signature when you don't take requests? I just put them in my sig to signify that I frequently get said dragons from breeding (and give them away), not that I am a request breeder (except for Breeding, Gifting of course). Someone's PM'd me asking for a Silver, and I'm concerned they got the idea from the banners, even though on my profile it states that I don't take requests. :/

I mean I AM considering taking requests, I just don't want to be accused of false advertising or something.

I'd guess it is possible, although they probably got the idea from your "I breed requests at Breeding, Gifting" banner rather than from Tamer's banners. Although they could be understood in that fashion too.

I'm just popping in to say that you're allowed to use my dragons in your banners. smile.gif

Guys, DragonTamer's last post was in March. We should stop making requests until they come back.

Perhaps a banner for people who breed basically everything? Have a gif that has a few dragon types and a rainbow in the background, or something of the like? That would be rather nice, if you could. ~

So this is where people are getting those lovely buttons. Keep up the good work.

How may of the birthday release dragons are you able to do banners for?

Guys. Dragontamer hasn't been on in a LONG while. Maybe we should slow down a bit until they come back and catch up. :3

All banners look so cute! xd.png

Could I request Guardian?

Ooh these are awesome, will be adding the nebula one to my signature wub.gif

Is it possible you could do a purple dino banner? As a collector or something? (As you can't breed them tongue.gif)

Thanks for your time happy.gif

Ooh these are awesome, will be adding the nebula one to my signature wub.gif

Is it possible you could do a purple dino banner? As a collector or something? (As you can't breed them tongue.gif)

Thanks for your time happy.gif

Also could you please do a green dino as well?

Thanks for making these awesome banners! tongue.gif

So this is where the epic banners were coming from. Brilliant work!

I don't know if you are taking requests at the moment, but would it be possible to make a "Hellhorse" banner?

Sorry to add another one to the list but can you do a Dorsal Dragon one?