DragonTamer345

I'm a proud breeder of...

Hm.... do you guys think that I should oragize the dragons by types (Wyvern, Western, etc.)?  

603 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry to burst this to all of you, but DragonTamer345 has not been active since March. She will likely never see your requests, much less complete them.

Guys, stop requesting. The OP's last post was on March 24. They are probably on hiatus or something. When (and if) they come back they'll have a heapin' ton of requests to complete!

Uh... I made a cheese one.

But since Cheese can't breed, I changed into Cheese Lover tongue.gif

user posted image

Did you get permission from the spriter to make that?

(It looks nice btw ^-^)

Did you get permission from the spriter to make that?

(It looks nice btw ^-^)

Oops, forgot about it, I'll go check now.

Thank for reminding me smile.gif

Edited=========================

I think the sprite for the Cheese Dragon isn't really here anymore......

Edited by I Want Cheese Dragon

Could I request a Guardian dragon one? Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edit: Hey, two Adventurer sigs in a row! Nice, LeviathinGeneral!

Edited by TwilightDreamWolf

Hm...

HmHmHm...

HM.

Well, I'm tired of being a butt and not continuing these for what--nearly a year already?! I see that this is still kinda active considering that the last post was just a few days ago, and that just inspired me to continue working on these.

Now, considering that I'm still not up-to-date with the newest dragons, I can't do any of them until I know if I can or cannot do them, so just a warning in case you ask for a dragon that is from March 2013--to present day! I will be a bit busy trying to scramble about [and figuring out how to work this confusing site again x3], but I will start creating these again in a little while.

Sorry for this being so wordy, everyone, so to sum up...

-I will be doing these again.

-I am currently closed until I figure out which of the newer dragons I can and cannot do.

-I'm so sorry for never changing the open sign lol x3

Edited by DragonTamer345

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

We've Moved! Please post all suggestions here, thank you!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Since the version 2 of the topic is closed I'm just gonna post it here.

These banners looks so cute and cool as the same time. I'm not kinda breeder for anything, I would love a Proud Hoarder banner though, but it's cool enough.

I used the Vampire banner on my signature to make my signature prettier lol. Thank you.