DragonTamer345

I'm a proud breeder of...

Hm.... do you guys think that I should oragize the dragons by types (Wyvern, Western, etc.)?  

603 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hm... does anyone know if I just PM the artists if I can use the dragon in these banners, or if I post it somewere...? Sorry, I'm still getting to know the fourms ;3

Thank you so much Moka <3 This really helps. I'll get on these:

You're welcome. Just thought you might need a list instead of having everyone post and post and post.

Hm... does anyone know if I just PM the artists if I can use the dragon in these banners, or if I post it somewere...? Sorry, I'm still getting to know the fourms ;3

You PM the artist. Otherwise there is no guarantee that they will even see it. Some artists are no longer active, you may have to use email to get ahold of them.

You PM the artist. Otherwise there is no guarantee that they will even see it. Some artists are no longer active, you may have to use email to get ahold of them.

Thank you, I'll start PMing artists that are active and I'll get back to you guys on the dragons I can do.

Omg, I love these banners. Uhm, when you're open, could you do these requests: Thunder, Black Marrow, and Cavern Lurker? I've decided once I get enough dragons and experience, I'll start breeding these, and I'd really like a banner of these babies. If you want, I can give you an egg or something in return for making these.

To do:

-Ember Dragons

-Tri-Horn Wyvern

To ask the creator:

-Vampire Dragons

-Shadow Walker

Thinking about:

-Royal Blue + Moonstone Cross Breed (must ask about Moonstone dragons)

Just to keep you guys up-dated. Saberlilly, I do these for free, but tips are appreciated :3 Also, please don't suggest when I'm closed. Almost open guys ^^

You CAN do the Electric Dragon....

DragonTamer cannot do the Electric Dragons because it is against the artists wishes for cropping in use with a banner.

You CAN do the Electric Dragon....

I can, but I'm not allowed too. Their hatchling artist Earthgirl does not want her dragons to be cropped, re-colored, etc. That's why I can't do the electric dragon.

I am now open to suggestions, too, since I'm still pending on an answer about Vampire and Shadow Walker Dragon permission.

Thank you so much for making the Red one, DragonTamer345! It's beautiful and I'll be proud to have it in my signature. biggrin.gif

I can, but I'm not allowed too. Their hatchling artist Earthgirl does not want her dragons to be cropped, re-colored, etc. That's why I can't do the electric dragon.

I am now open to suggestions, too, since I'm still pending on an answer about Vampire and Shadow Walker Dragon permission.

Oh. You crop them. >_<

Well, then, could you do Nebula and Vampire...Maybe Tinsel?( Or wait, you can't do Tinsels...) Those three are the others I like breeding biggrin.gif and the splits...

EDIT: Whoops.

Edited by girlfairy76

Could you please do a Purple banner? I need it because reasons. ;D

Please and Thank you!

Which type of black dragons? Alternate? Both?

I've already asked about the Vampire dragons with the artist; they haven't responded yet, so we'll see ^^

Working on:

-Nebula Dragons

-Purple Dragons