TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Maybe it'll have the texture of an oyster or something. For some reason it sounds ocean-y even though it's mountainous.

Edited by dirtytabs

Yes, oyster - that's what I thought, too, that's why perhaps something with pearls^^ Welll, I like the egg so I'll gather as many as possible and see what comes of it biggrin.gif

are these considered metallics? and what biome are they under? xd.png im kinda confused...just saw the post

WOW. didn't see that coming, the eggs remind me of some make up user posted image

are these considered metallics? and what biome are they under? xd.png im kinda confused...just saw the post

They are in the alpine.

At present, we can only speculate on what they are considered. smile.gif

:0

The oyster and pearl theory makes much sense.

@_@ still set on the idea that they're copper dragons though..

@Xeriina, their in the Alpines.

... but I suppose metallics would be dropping in every biome? Just my thought though.

^ This.

Mmm I hope TJ's hatch soon, I'm getting very tired xd.png

Ooh, new dragons! *pounce*

I have 6 eggs that are due to hatch now that I've incubated them. Hurry up! I want to catch some of these little guys! laugh.gif

egglocked , dropped an egg to unlock myself, but their gone for now i see sad.gif i hope they dont become hard to get before i can get any >.< they look quite nice

Edited by Xeriina

I'm hoping for something along the lines of sunstone or moonstone. Not metallic (probably not anyway) but is some sort of shiny rock-based. ohmy.gif

I see several semi-rare eggs getting dropped in the AP for this release. Or despite the release.

Managed to catch only one during the last drop. They were always gone so fast and there were about 150 people hunting.

"Speckle Throated Dragon" doesn't sound very metallic, but the eggs sure look nice.

Edited by Stormpaws

Earlier, I kept nodding off just before the :00 and :30 drops (which are the only ones I bother with anymore). But I just fought off the sleep monster for the 2AM drop & locked myself up with some of these lovelies. I may drop/gift some and then go back for more.

I agree with whomever said it; these might be my favorite eggs yet. Definitely a pearly/opalescent look about them. SO PRETTY! Thanks TJ, Spriters & anyone who worked on this concept. biggrin.gif

Haha, I went to go hunt, and saw EVERY biome totally empty, and was like OMG MUST BE A NEW RELEASE!

This'll be great! biggrin.gif

Looking forward to getting mine. smile.gif Kind of surprised they're alpine, though, I figured the next release would be in a less popular biome.

Hmmm.. I released 3 eggs for them that I did not really need and just picked up along the way, but there is no way that I'll release my CB stripes and CB Ice for them^^ If I get lucky I get another one soon, making 4 eggs I have, that 's a good start.

Thankyou to everyone who participated in the creation of these little beauties. I've been trying to pick up a few, but they go so fast! Oh well, I'll try later xd.png

These are really lovely, yee. Slowly but surely I'm obtaining quite a few, so I'm pleased.

I was initially in the Alpine the very moment these beauties appeared, bahaa. I was pretty taken aback, but there were so few people at the time that it was very easy. Getting a bit more difficult now, however. ^-^;

^ This.

Mmm I hope TJ's hatch soon, I'm getting very tired xd.png

Idk it's too early to tell. It's quite weird why the other biomes aren't dropping any eggs? What if TJ has locked the other biomes only for the release, and the new eggs will drop in all biomes after the release? And why would he do that? If the eggs are indeed rare, the ratios would be low even on release date if the eggs were scattered trough all biomes.

Also that oyster theory sounds good, but wouldn't an oyster dragon drop in the coast biome?

The name def doesn't imply anything ( weird though that we already know it) but the description is a bit suspicious..

Plus the ratios have been going wild lately. Never seen so many metals dropping so often ( and I have yet to grab one, but that's a completely diff story- and at least I hope this will continue for a while after the release so I can finally gab some). Blacks, stripes, reds... All these seem to be going back to their "official" dropping rate..Never seen this either with a new release

There are too many things different from other releases and we can only speculate.

Managed to lock myself with four of these beautiful eggies. I can't wait to see what the hatchies look like.