TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

censorkip.gif Missed 2 Silvers and 2 Ices in the Alpine, went to the Desert and missed a Gold, went to the Forest and missed a Cheese, then misclicked a stupid Spitfire. dry.gif

I know how you feel. xd.png Last night I missed around 3 silvers and 2 golds in the alpine. xd.png Though at the moment I'm pretty glad of getting the new eggs than those ones. :3

Yeah, I was so mad... mad.gif The stupid thing locked me, too. I'll have to abandon it when I get back from work tonight, then return to the hunt.

Darn.I got egglocked on a stupid harvest and just was able to go back to hunting last two drops

I want them golds.... censorkip.gif !

I think that I'll spend the next several drops practicing my clicking finger. Even if I don't have room for an egg, it wouldn't hurt. laugh.gif

I think that I'll spend the next several drops practicing my clicking finger. Even if I don't have room for an egg, it wouldn't hurt. laugh.gif

Tried that,clicked a gold,said you overburdened....rage

Aaaaahhhhh, I've lost count of the amount of times I've missed CB Silvers and Golds...I'm going to cry. Least I managed to get my first ever CB Metal as well, by a happy accident - I was refreshing and clicking frantically to try and get a new egg, and ended up with a CB Silver xd.png Now I just need the Gold!

I'm so glad that people on fast computers who catch multiple eggs trade them away, I wouldn't have been able to catch but I traded for two and influenced them (now here's to hoping they'll like each other) so I got my pair. smile.gif

The hatchies look very interesting and I love the name, makes them sound like exotic birds. biggrin.gif

Don't do that. That's when you'll start catching stuff and seeing the overburdened message for something like a Gold is way more frustrating than missing it if you ask me.

Oh my gosh! I think I have the perfect mates for these fellas just by looking at the hatchlings! <3 Oh I can't wait for them to grow into adults! I bet they're going to be just a gorgeous!

Don't do that. That's when you'll start catching stuff and seeing the overburdened message for something like a Gold is way more frustrating than missing it if you ask me.

Good point, I would go into a rage. laugh.gif I'll think about it...

I finally managed to grab one, but they go so fast - blink.gif There seem to plenty in the drops I've seen, but most of my clicks connect with nothing. I've locked with commons and did pick up one more GW and a Paper in mis-clicks, though!

The AP has been good, caught a lowtime 3rd gen Thuwed egg. biggrin.gif

Beautiful eggs! They look oddly realistic. I hope my other 4 eggs hatch real soon so I can grab at least 2 more.

I think most people with CB golds are still holding out for shimmers or CB metal swaps.

I mean, I've seen plenty of people offer 4-6 of the new eggs for a CB metal, but has there been anyone who took that offer? Just curious.

^ maybe when they were first released - I'm sure saw a person trading 2 CB silvers for 4 new releases each in the couple of hours after. They were snapped up pretty quick though.

Edited by kleptomaniac

I have tried yesterday the whole day and got none. Now I have come back from work and try again. At the moment, I am still unsuccessful.

Oh wow, I hadnt even realized a new egg got released!

Good thing a few of my eggs are near ready to hatch so I can try to grab some of these...

And huh, guess I saw some of these today and thought they were a glitch since those dashes look so out of place in the cave. At least now I know.

Edited by Chuint

I got my two eggs at the two drop. Played it sneaky by not trying to click on the first one but rather refresh the page and then click on it. Got my 2 that way. rolleyes.gif

I have managed to get my pair in the last drop. Now I am satisfied and wish the others good luck in the hunt.

Today it is easier than yesterday.

I missed the new release this time round, but i got a awesome CB striped. So lucky. smile.gif

Still eluding me, but I'm fairly sure I'll be able to catch one soon!

Caught another - I have three pairs now! It's bloomin' hard work, though!

Oh Ra. xd.png I'm laughing so hard at the moment! I'm looking at the codes of all my new dragon eggs and one of them has the code of Hyper Beam. xd.png I think I know what to name it when it hatches. tongue.gif

Also the hatchlings are just so adorable that i may freeze a few also, though I won't freeze any CB's. xd.png