TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Eee, new eggs!

Dumb question: how come all the other biomes are empty?

I got a pair of these, and my mom locked herself up with six. Wish I could catch more, but I really don't want to abandon what I have on my scroll right now, hehe. Oh well! Maybe I'll be able to catch more later.

Really gorgeous eggs, looking forward to seeing the dragons <3 I'm sure they'll be beautiful if they're anything like the eggs. Thanks, TJ and spriters! :D

I feel like this release is an early birthday present because my birthday is tomorrow smile.gif

Eee, new eggs!

Dumb question: how come all the other biomes are empty?

It says in TJ's post that they can be found in mountains.

He didnt specify, so when they ARE normally released they might still appear in the other biomes.

are they only in alpine or all biomes. I just notice that all other biomes are empty was I was wondering. Of eggs I mean, not users. LOL

Aaaaah... yet again I wish we could freeze the eggs! This has got to be my favorite egg yet, perhaps baring the ShimmerScale dragons...

Ffff, I really want to catch some... /stalks the Alpine.

are they only in alpine or all biomes. I just notice that all other biomes are empty was I was wondering. Of eggs I mean, not users. LOL

Alpine only

so pretty!! ;_; and I just filled my scroll, too. No fair TT^TT....

Thank you for the new eggs, though! I can't wait to see what they grow up into x3

I'm already speculating about what would look good as possible mates.

I'm thinking maybe blusangs, silvers, and silver or copper shimmers, if the adult colors are anything like the eggs. tongue.gif

Only one egg space here...so let's pray they're common xd.png

Eggs look awesome smile.gif

Ty DC Spiriters you saved my fingers!!!!

Now I can take a break from metal hunting <3

I picked up a few, will hopefully get more soon. The egg is so pretty ^.^ I really hope the dragon is the same color as the egg biggrin.gif Loving the color an texture of the eggs.

Went ahead and dropped some eggs I didn't really need so I could grab some more and caught 2 more in the 5 min drop. I have room for 2 more and hope to get them soon.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE! biggrin.gif I'm so excited to see them! They were one of my favourite breeds on the completed list. happy.gif *runs off to hoard as many as possible*

Yay! Caught 4 of them and am now locked. ^-^ Thank's TJ! (Psst, I see your eggs in the ER in Silvi's... it made me chuckle.)

Not that I could say for sure, but I'm secretly doubting they will be a type of metal. I think they might be more of a boulder-y/rockey dragon. That was kind of my first impression when I saw the eggs and descriptions :3

Thank you TJ.

It is nice to have a new release.

Grabbed two more on that 5 minute drop so I'm locked with 6 of the new cuties.

I've been trying to catch a Magma Dragon, stalking the Volcano biom at the top of every hour. Tonight, however, nothing showed up, not one egg, which made me wonder if there was something wrong with the site. Went to TJ's announcements to see if he had any kind of explanation. The moment I saw the new egg, I couldn't get back to the Caves fast enough. Caught 6 in less than a minute! Would have had 7, but I managed to breed a silver tonight, before I knew about the drop - and it's staying! Been a while since I last bred a silver.

Does anyone know how long this drop will last?

Anyway, thanks TJ for this wonderful surprise. If the dragon is even half as beautiful as its egg, it will quickly become a much sought after breed.

Hurra, a new release! That's great - thank you!

Hm.... some kind of pearl dragon? The colour reminds me of it somehow. But that's pure speculation of course^^

Edited by Varnayrah