TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I doubt these are a new metallic since they are dropping in one biome instead of all :3

I would normally agree but since Blusangs drop in one biome and are difficult to catch, I dunno...

A new release would happen when I had a bunch of eggs I don't want to drop. xd.png But I still got a pair, so I'm happy.

Wahhhh, can't catch any due to lag sad.gif

Looks lilke an all-nighter ahead tongue.gif

Ooh cool. Thanks for the new release!

Lol, someone put one of TJ's eggs in the AotND ER!

And I noticed one of my eggs has a neat code: wuffr

And somehow I have horrid and yet good timing. I make a few vampire eggs the night before, and find these today. Thankfully I had a small amount of space.

Thank you TJ and spriters for this sneak *grins* Now time for me to be good and get rest.

Got a pair of eggs! I like the look of these eggs, at least; I'll have to try for more once I'm not locked.

I was nervous when I saw a couple other kinds of eggs in the last hourly drop. o__o; Kept thinking, "Please don't let me be the person who got that Pillow instead of these!"

Wow, I actually saw a new breed while they were still flooding for once! I've got three -- I'll influence two and let the other hatch naturally, I figure. Looking forward to seeing how these guys look!

Glad I had been keeping open two spare egg slots in case I got lucky enough to grab a CB Metal laugh.gif. Hopefully I'm able to get two more once I'm no longer egg locked.

Grabbed another during the 5 minute drop but I'll be locked for a while now before I can try to get more.

I saw a bunch of these on an incubator site and was instantly like, "Okay, what did I miss?" DC Wiki doesn't even have this on the "Currently Being Released" page yet.

If the dragon's as pretty as the egg, I predict popularity. biggrin.gif

Wow, I was wondering why the AP was full of eggs. laugh.gif

Happily scroll locked, influenced and incubated. biggrin.gif

The eggs are gorgeous! Cant wait to see the hatchies!! wub.gif

Edited by White Fox

I agree, these eggs are absolutely beautiful.

Grabbed three, that's enough for this night. I really wasn't expecting a release! It is a good thing I had some extra space for this new eggs biggrin.gif

I still think they might be metals..

Even if they arent related to golds or silvers, they look rather coppery.

Edited by suskekun222

I still think they might be metals..

Even if they arent related to golds or silvers, they look rather coppery.

Yeah, maybe all those caveborn metals suddenly appearing in all Biomes were the harbingers of a new metallic dragon.

They remind me of all the pretty rose gold jewelry I see and want to wear so badly. They are so beautiful and I can't wait to see as they unhatch and unfold. Great work to the artist and I love how the eggs are rough dented banged in places. What a neat egg concept!

(And I agree that they remind me of someone trying to hammer out a piece of metal to get it shaped into a finished product.)

Edited by natayah

I saw a bunch of these on an incubator site and was instantly like, "Okay, what did I miss?" DC Wiki doesn't even have this on the "Currently Being Released" page yet.

If the dragon's as pretty as the egg, I predict popularity. biggrin.gif

lol i looked there 2 after seeing them on some1s scroll and was like wait what the hell xd.png

Oh, good lord......thought just hit me. Is this gonna be a metal? A new shade of metal? They look like a metal!

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Edit: ninja.gif

Edited by Riverwillows