TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

5-minute drop and haven't seen a single one. -.-

*waits impatiently for the big drop now.*

Also: for anyone who has been having success catching, are any of you using Chrome? Chrome is still being really annoying for me with the whole you-have-to-refresh-twice-to-get-the-newest-egg-to-show thing. sleep.gif Want to see if it's possible to catch with that going on (it's been bothering me but I have no idea if that's due to lack of skill or the browser tongue.gif)

I use chrome, caught 3 earlier today.

Though when i caught them there were only like 30-40 people in the alpines.

s:

The strategy i use for catching i just keeping the mouse in one place, namely one of the three slots eggs appear.

I just go Click, tab, reload.

x_x not working anymore though.

My internet broke and now I have to use my mobe phone... -.- It is impossible to catch any eggs with such a slow connection...

I have no eggs, and I have to go to school... this sucks u_u why are the new releases always this impossible?

they go so fast xd.png im egglocked so im just watching them go by, saw 2 silvers pass by though smile.gif *waits patiently for eggs to come off cd to try for more new eggies xd.png *

Thanks for all the replies, guys! I appreciate it :) Seems like it's just Chrome being all messed up on me. x_X

Wow, just got through a drop without picking up anything (not even those CB GWs ;n;). Ahhhh, Chromeee! I know you're working for everyone else but seriously! :P

@ tenyasyugan: Nup! Just running Chrome atm. It used to work fine for me but now it's all like "D8<"

Whoah, is the drop over already? It barely lasted a minute or two... well, that was fast! tongue.gif

Beautiful eggs though, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of dragons they'll grow into. smile.gif

TJs first egg cracked further.

OuO

Hurry little one..

Nothing has ever appeared so far. sad.gif *waits patiently for new egg*

Thank you for the new release *-*

Edited by DragonCryings

I love the code on one of TJs eggs! Now hurry up and hatch so i can see what you look like biggrin.gif

Yuck!

Why get me this new releases always by surprise? and with a locked scroll? And when I always have no time for hunt at all? xd.png

Ah well.... then let't hope for the best! Grats to everyone who got the lil' quick thingies already. ^.~

Wow one minute after the full hour the Alpine biome was empty again and I didn't even manage to catch at least one egg! That's my third try at a full hour drop. sad.gif

Do these drops come in a half-an-hour basis or a full hour?

Edited by Vakarian

They're coming every five minutes with large drops every hour, but the five-drops are gone in five seconds and the hour ones last about a minute or two.

Do these drops come in a half-an-hour basis or a full hour?

Yes.

They mostly drop hourly, but also randomly at the 5 minute mark.

): theres almost no schedule anymore, you just need to be at the right place (alpines 6_9) at the right time basically.

They're coming every five minutes with large drops every hour, but the five-drops are gone in five seconds and the hour ones last about a minute or two.

They are? I'm not seeing anything every five minutes. If they're dropping every five minutes than those drops are going before I even get a chance to know they're happening! blink.gif

5-minute drops? I haven't seen any sign of the new eggs for quite a while.

They must have vanish like -pop!-.

5-minute drops? I haven't seen any sign of the new eggs for quite a while.

They must have vanish like -pop!-.

Yeah, they disappear after like 1-2 refreshes. =P

Whhhhyyyyyyy. Every time. xd.png Darn you, Teej.

I'm so far behind and I'm going to miss the next 1 hour drop.

*flops around* Happy hunting, everyone! The eggs are quite pretty

yay! =) rushed an egg to hatch just in time for a five min drop and spam clicked in hopes to get one and got one xd.png im done. now i can sleep knowing i got atleast one for now. goodluck the rest of you <3