TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Curse all you night owls, still nada. I really just hope this massive egg release lasts more than a day. I dont want a rare egg never tk appear again.

are there no more 5 minute drops? i dont see any sad.gif

edit: nvm i just saw some on xx:15 o:

Edited by Xeriina

;3

Finally my timezone comes into use.

It was 1PM when the eggs were released and that was precisely when i logged onto DC to check the cave, after i ate lunch.

Its only been 5 hours and there are already regular eggs mixing into the drops, perhaps the release wont last very long after all. ):

I hope it'll hold for 24 hours at least.

These eggs are a permanent addition to the cave so even after the first 24 hours etc they will still be around.

I mean that I dont want another golden wyvern, something that is rare or extremely rare that ull almost never get after its massive release.

Yay, cought my 4th - and egglocked until tomorrow. Good hunt to all of you! Turning off javascript and grafics during hunt has helped me a lot, btw wink.gif

They don't even seem to be dropping on the 5's. Eggs are dropping - but not the new egg, just old eggs.

They don't even seem to be dropping on the 5's. Eggs are dropping - but not the new egg, just old eggs.

I got one last 5' drop.They just mix with others.

Saw some mixed with golds, gold wyverns, and other pretty things a while ago.

Careful clicking now! They're still there, just squished between other goodies.

These eggs are a permanent addition to the cave so even after the first 24 hours etc they will still be around.

Yeah sure - just like the Tri-Horns laugh.gif

Want more of these kind of jokes.

Sorry Rubyshoes - but I am a bit angry about the way new releases are now done.

Been here for years - and the new releases are horrible. Lovely dragons that you will never get.

Holy cannoli the first egg has a crack ^.^

You beat me to it. xd.png

i was about to say that.

*gets ready to stalk the egg* @_@

im excited to see them xd.png *wants magical red dragon with superpowers to knock off 3 days of the egg timer* rolleyes.gif

I've given up. Maybe someone will one day trade me for one. I wish it was done the way it was in 2009.

Snaps, I always miss the start of new releases! Can't wait to pick up eggs if I'm able to do so at all. xP

Edit: Awkward, just realised I'm really late for the release. .n. Bah, uni.

Edited by Varekis

TJ, I wish we could dump your eggs into a vat of warm water. Bl

I'm dying for them to hatchhh Dx

Edited by Aralas

Lolz imagine if we needed that many views on our eggs just for a single tiny slither of a crack tongue.gif That would be the best joke ever. I am so excited to see the little hatchy pop out. I hope I get to it before I have to go to sleep.

Also: for anyone who has been having success catching, are any of you using Chrome? Chrome is still being really annoying for me with the whole you-have-to-refresh-twice-to-get-the-newest-egg-to-show thing. -_- Want to see if it's possible to catch with that going on (it's been bothering me but I have no idea if that's due to lack of skill or the browser :P)

I'm using chrome and I've caught some just fine, without disabling any images or anything. Are you running other applications? That might slow your browser down, or try clearing your cache.

I use Chrome and it refreshes great. Just gets laggy the moment the eggs drop mad.gif

Also: for anyone who has been having success catching, are any of you using Chrome? Chrome is still being really annoying for me with the whole you-have-to-refresh-twice-to-get-the-newest-egg-to-show thing. sleep.gif Want to see if it's possible to catch with that going on (it's been bothering me but I have no idea if that's due to lack of skill or the browser tongue.gif)

Ive been using chrome and ive had no problems smile.gif