TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Wow. Drops already mixed with the "old" eggs.  rolleyes.gif

I know! Within 3 hours after having been released! blink.gif These are probably going to become rather rare, then.

Edited by Duysterwald

I know! Within 3 hours after having been released! blink.gif These are probably going to become rather rare, then.

Didn't the same thing happen with the Blusangs?

Great. And I'm egglocked for another couple of hours. dry.gif

wow they are flying by! i managed to nab three - gotta catch one more then i'll be locked and can go to bed. oh boy...i'm guessing this means the cb metal glut is over with.

Just one of the million other eggs that I will never get a chance to have. I feel that's it's unfair that some have 5-7 of these eggs and want to trade ridiculous things for them. I literally just want 1 but my internet is so slow that I will never ever get one

Remember there are also drops every 5 to 10 minutes as well, I caught my scroll full at the half hour drop and five and ten minutes later.

But yeah, it's looking to be a rare dragon.

LOL, three hours into a new release and I was so keyed up I just started maniacally hitting refresh, click egg, refresh, click egg, then popped something in my jaw when a couple old eggs appeared and I yelled "WHAT????"

Hehehe, oh well I have a couple of hatchings soon, and I can drop the unintentional Ridgewing egg in another 5 hours.

No not have one yet.

Everyone grabbing 6-7 eggs is the reason that I also missed 2 of the last releases.

This is not fun anymore getting new eggs.

I feel that's it's unfair that some have 5-7 of these eggs and want to trade ridiculous things for them.

I think the only thing "unfair" (if you want to call it that) is that players in different timezones who are not being able to be in the cave at the first two or three hourly drops will have a disadvantage to get these eggs. Even more so if the dragons turn out to be rare.

And that's because on the drops with only new eggs you can click like crazy on every egg hoping to get one. Mixed drops you have to be careful what you click and end up often with old eggs nonetheless. Disadvantage. wink.gif

Edited by counselor

Great that there is a new release ... be nice if they were limited to one per person in the first 24 hours though so people have a chance of getting one

One egg is a bit low - 2 would be fine - so everyone could at least get a pair.

And yeah the time zones - if new releases are only for the US Zones - TJ should say so in the presentation.

Sigh... my internet is so slow I couldn't get anything good this drop, let alone one of the new eggs. I watched two silvers and a GW go by...

Incidentally, there seem to be a lot of Magis dropping.

Lol, I'm probably not going to end up with any of these guys. I'm egg-locked and working on getting two of all of the breeds I know I'm interested in. Hope everyone's enjoying the hunt!

Btw, I did see an Ice dragon in the alpine during the hour drop. "This egg has icicles growing on it"

Edited by Katedj

Well, I'm one of the schmucks that live in a different time zone. I'm GMT+2. So it's 7 hours after the majority. I agree that at least make some sort of a limit for the first part. I've been refreshing for the last 22 minutes and nothing. So there goes the idea that 5-10 minute drops will happen.

Are they ceasing to drop now? :0

Some of the regular eggs are mixing in with drops now, and the other biomes are back to normal.

Also, saw a pink too in the last drop. Checked the view page, wasnt a old pink. No glitch here. :b

Just one of the million other eggs that I will never get a chance to have. I feel that's it's unfair that some have 5-7 of these eggs and want to trade ridiculous things for them. I literally just want 1 but my internet is so slow that I will never ever get one

Even if some people are asking for ridiculous prices for them now, they're not going to get them. They'll go down eventually and you'll have a chance to get one. smile.gif Even things like blusangs that have become quite hard to get CBs of still breed pretty well so getting 2nd gens isn't difficult.

And there's nothing unfair about it. Others have been able to catch 7 and that's very lucky for them. smile.gif We shouldn't make them feel bad for just playing the game~

Don't worry, you'll be able to get some eventually!

Even if new eggs are already in the mix - glitch or not (I'm guessing they will be at least Blusang-rare), it should get easier as the day goes by, since no one can hold more than 7 eggs anyway. I still haven't caught any xd.png

Welp, once again I'm slow on the draw. |3

I really need to pay more attention to the News section.

Imma try to catch tonight, but I'm really tired. *yawns*

Thanks TJ and spriters~

Some of the regular eggs are mixing in with drops now, and the other biomes are back to normal.

Also, saw a pink too in the last drop. Checked the view page, wasnt a old pink. No glitch here. :b

Im locked but i think they are still dropping. Just seems to be less of them than there was a few hours ago o_O

And thanks for clearing that up! Lol xd.png

I know they're kinda hard to catch (nil so far on my scroll, at least tongue.gif) but I find it somewhat odd that some people are trying to trade them for CB metallics?

And I've not seen any 5/10min drops; just the hourly rush. A little less people know though biggrin.gif

No, they're still dropping. smile.gif There are just regular eggs being dropped in there too. And they're only dropping in the alpine, so the other biomes shouldn't be affected.

And there are definitely 5 minute drops. You've just got to be quick because there are only a handful of eggs and they go within two refreshes for me.

Edited by StormWizard212

Great that there is a new release ... be nice if they were limited to one per person in the first 24 hours though so people have a chance of getting one

I agree there should be a limit placed on how many you can grab in the first day. I have all but worn out my refresh key (not to mention my wrist) trying to nab one since they were released. After the first day it could go unlimited amount you can have.

Didn't the same thing happen with the Blusangs?

blusangs lasted quite a bit longer i beleive

I doubt a limit of 1-2 per scroll for the first 24 hours would matter a lot.

And there are definitely 5 minute drops. You've just got to be quick because there are only a handful of eggs and they go within two refreshes for me.

you mean one refresh. The 5 minute drops are a joke dry.gif

I used to have a lot of fun collecting eggs. And I have almost all of them and sometimes it does take awhile.

But the last 2 releases and this one is a pain in the .....

I am not having the fun I used to have here.