TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

at least this kinda makes the horrible felling of loosing 3 cb golds last night within one hour, a little better..

I knew there was something going on with the ratios when I saw two golds in desert in the time frame of 10 seconds

Gonna wait until later today to get some. I don't really want to abandon anything I have.

Like I said be4, u might want to stay up late in case these eggs might be rare.

Remember what happened with the golden wyverns and royal blues?

Ooooh, these look so interesting! Though what's up with the breed name being announced already? That's... puzzling, but very interesting. :|a

-removed, please don't ask for that on the forum- Edited by rubyshoes

These look nice. I'll grab some later (hopefully). I just now noticed the new drop and I'd even done my usual check at midnight in the cave/forum but I guess I just checked a bit too soon.

Just got 3 of them.

Was worried for a second there.

>:0

Will get more when some eggs hatch later.

Home Internet is down, so I'll have to try and catch these on my phone :/

Oh well thanks anyway TJ biggrin.gif

Gotta wait til I am unlocked in an hour. I hope they're hummingbird colors. Also, yay pink!

I doubt these are a new metallic since they are dropping in one biome instead of all :3 So I am happy with my two and I'll hope I'll have more time to get several more of these lovelies later on ^^

All in all it's been an amazing night. Finally got the stripe bred that I have been trying for over a year to get and got my 2nd gen shimmer PLUS a new release xd.png! Today couldn't be better!

Edited by Reidragon

Darn you!

I have work tomorrow and I noz wants to sleep now..

I decided to check and see if there was a new release after I checked the abandoned page and there was a bunch of eggs that had less than seven days. I was right.

I'm gonna get one of these before I go to bed, even if I get really tired.

I knew it! I could feel a new breed coming on today... and I didn't have any spoilers either... it just felt like time! Thank you TJ!!!

I'm hoping to get a 6th before I go to bed.

I actually found it strange when I was looking for Ice dragons when...the selection changed. I was like "What in the..." when it hit me "Oh...new release........WAIT NEW RELEASE?!!!! GRAB!! GRAB!!! GRAB!!!"

Got my three open egg slots filled with a tiny bit of effort, and have 3 more eggslots opening in about 2 hours, but I'll be at work... will have to round out my breeding pairs when I get home tonight. smile.gif

Thanks so much, TJ and spriter(s)! Can't wait to see the hatchlings. Like others, quite surprised a new release happened so soon after the holiday - of course, no complaints, either. xd.png Ninja release is ninja. ninja.gif

Ahrgh, of course it's gonna be on a school night on my birthday when I have curfew. AAAAARRRRGHHHH, BUT THEY'RE GONNA BE SO PRETTY.

Thanks to the spriters, the thinker who thunk 'em up, and to TJ for coding.

Now to just hope I can get some b-day wishes done...