TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Yay! I was just thinking today that it was about time for a new release. And I just had two eggs hatch, so I have a little bit of room. I was only able to catch one so far, but I will keep hunting.

Thanks TJ and spriter/s.

Edited to add that I just got my second. That was really surprisingly easy. I should have 2 more eggs hatching tomorrow morning, so will see how easy it is then.

Edited by purplehaze

Omg I wish I wasn't so locked xd.png!!!! Sadly I am </3 Got two of them though. Can't wait to see what they turn out to look like biggrin.gif

I love the rose gold color. Very pretty eggs.

Kinda weird that the breed name has already been announced....or has it *eyes everyone suspiciously* First time?

I was wondering that myself: it's not 'normal' for the breed name to be already known....

Didnt expect a release. :0

They look sort of like metals.. s:

perhaps they are??

Anyways, havent caught any yet. They dont seem to be dropping alot.png.

And here I was, all set to go to bed and everything, when I thought, "Eh, I'll check out the 10:00 (my time) drop and see if I catch any...thing. Oooo, new eggs!" *click* *click* Caught two within seconds of each other. Now to stalk the AP and see what everyone else dumps in order to get these shinies. xd.png

It's funny how everyone is dropping some of their eggs into the AP

I was very close to dropping 2 reds, but decided I could wait another 14 hours and I did catch one. (has PwN in the code (caps messed) mwhaha) ninja.gif

Aw man only two slots open... why can't my eggs hatch faster dangit!!

And crap mass abandonment means the 5-minute releases don't happen fuuuu

*waits for 1am*

I nabbed two, I was lucky I just hopped on randomly and I had some spaces open. biggrin.gif

It's funny how everyone is dropping some of their eggs into the AP

Yeah, that happens every release. I wish now I hadn't filled my slots up with these (though I have an egg that 'should' hatch next hour....). I wonder what pretties will be flying through the AP....

Right about now is when the harsh truth surfaces. If my wifi is so slow I can't catch a single metal, then I'm going to have a REALLY hard time catching these >_>

That was def a surprise! Especially the fact that every other habitat went blank. First time I've seen this happening in a new release...weird.

Only got one but I'm on my mobile, so I'll move to my pc later today for better grabs.

Thank you TJ!

Im not gonna abandon my other eggs for new soft shells. I have room for 2 more eggs ajd have pinks available for influencing. Will mostly be staying up till 2 or 3 am.

Aw man only two slots open... why can't my eggs hatch faster dangit!!

And crap mass abandonment means the 5-minute releases don't happen fuuuu

*waits for 1am*

The 5-minute drops are happening. Just got my third egg during a 5-minute, so apparently, the AP is not blocking those at the moment.

I got four already. Sweet! Glad I stayed up a bit later than I had planned.

I 'might' gift two of the ones I caught to those having trouble catching, but it will depend on what these guys look like. Considering TJ has four eggs in the OP, dimorphism definately...maybe an alt color too? I don't remember if he freezes two hatchlings if the hatchies have dimorphism or not...

Well, i'll have to wait for the next hourly lD Ah not good, I have class tomorrow.

TEEJ, can't you do releases on weekends? LOL.