jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

So like I was in the Alpine right. And I saw two CB Silvers. Side by side.

Two. Next to each other.

Missed 'em both.

*Pulls out hair*

I've never seen a CB metal in the cave... never. (Well ok, maybe once... but I am not sure. If I had, it was all the way back before biomes. :/)

Two. Next to each other.

Missed 'em both.

*Pulls out hair*

Well.. considering that there were 54 hunters in the Alpine, you and at least 52 more..

It feels like the Twilight Zone when I see people offering 4,5,6 CB Metals at one go in the trading trade. laugh.gif

What's really scary is that I doubt any of them are going to get what they're asking for.

*looks at siliconrose's CB Silvers* tongue.gif

Yah, I know, it's my terrible Internet speed that probably stops me catching them. My reflexes aren't that bad, it's just my Internet, which I can't do much about. I can cope with not being able to catch metals, but I thought that I'd at least be able to grab one whilst they are dropping so much nowadays... *goes back to hunting*

I was already a metal hunter, and I have an absolutely unbelievable ping on my connection, so...

Good luck! I'm scroll locked! xd.png

I saw 4 CB Silvers and 3 CB Golds in Alpine and Forest during the last hourly drop. I didn't catch a single one, but I caught 3 CB Ices and 2 CB Stripes, at least. dry.gif

Also managed 2 CB Blacks, but those seem almost common lately.

Edited by Voardrem

Two. Next to each other.

Missed 'em both.

*Pulls out hair*

I didn't see the Silvers but I missed a Gold in the Alpine. I refreshed right over it. x3

YEAH MAGGIE!

You'll surely get a CB Gold if you just refresh right over one! dry.gif

Yeah, it kinda helps to click. xd.png

Well, I've at least seen a metal. That's an improvement. Unfortunately, I've locked myself with a Royal Blue. I bit it... and it stayed. Where are the repulses when you want them?

At one point, there was 70 of us in alpine. And nobody wanted to pick up an egg.

Yeah, it kinda helps to click. xd.png

user posted image

Lol. By the time it dawns on me that it's a CB Metallic, I'm like "Welp, it's already gone"

Well, I've at least seen a metal. That's an improvement. Unfortunately, I've locked myself with a Royal Blue. I bit it... and it stayed. Where are the repulses when you want them?

At one point, there was 70 of us in alpine. And nobody wanted to pick up an egg.

I locked myself the an egg I didn't want too... and I bit it and it stayed. :/ Guess we are in the same boat. xd.png

I wonder how long they will be dropping like this. O.o

However long they may drop, I will cheerily help move CB tans, blacks, ices and GWs out of the way. I was also grabbing sunrise/sunsets, winters, pinks, pillows and blue ridgewings but with the ratios as they are I"m fine-tuning a bit. I 'd like to get 16 of each gender to make proper even-gens so I've a ways to go cool.gif

gogo Team Incubate!

sad.gif Not to ruin the party but the last time something like this happened, it was a glitch and silver ratios were ruined for years to the point good breeders practically dried out.

sad.gif Not to ruin the party but the last time something like this happened, it was a glitch and silver ratios were ruined for years to the point good breeders practically dried out.

This this this.

:| Seems especially strange with them not breeding, but CBs dropping like leaves in Autumn.

My mind is telling me that this is probably it, but my heart wants at least one before ratios kick in.

Metals started dropping more than usual (actually more than now) around the 2nd week of January. The numbers decreased around the end of January and increased again one week, ten days ago.

If that was a glitch wouldn't TJ notice and fix?

Metals started dropping more than usual (actually more than now) around the 2nd week of January. The numbers decreased around the end of January and increased again one week, ten days ago.

If that was a glitch wouldn't TJ notice and fix?

It shouldn't be fixed, in my opinion.