jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Well I would have gotten a CB Gold in the coast but I didn't check to make sure someone had taken an egg I offered up two hours ago for anyone to claim and got the overburdened message. Grats whoever did get it!

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

I can't seem to catch any, lol

I haven't seen any. Been on for 8 hours.

Just saw a CB silver in the alpines.

Ofc i didnt catch it. rolleyes.gif

*sigh*

the first cb metal ive seen all week.

Grrr, i wish summer would come sooner.

I could do with some canadian internet, living in china and playing DC is hard, no? xd.png

I'll be trying to catch a CB metal again this hour top. xd.png

I said I'll be TRYING. lol. Won't hurt.

Edit: well, nothing. Saw 3 silvers.

Edited by earthgirl

There were two CB golds in the desert, missed em both and missclicked on a Magi instead when one gold moved to the middle slot on a refresh >.<

Edited by Katykins2

Missed a CB silver in the forest right at the end of the drop. Nice to see so many of them but I wish I could catch one!

yeah this past week my metals bred like wild fire as well. well, wild fire for my metals anyways laugh.gif

i'm really concerned about the impending drought though. i feel like i'm blindfolded with an axe abotu to drop and just dont knwo when it will drop *sighs*

almost as bad as the feeling you get waiting for your exam grade to post online from class; or having to tell your fiancee you got another speeding ticket cause you were born with a lead foot.

though to my defense once i get a speeding ticket on a road i learn my lesson and just speed elsewhere tongue.gif

Just saw a CB silver in the alpines.

Ofc i didnt catch it. rolleyes.gif

*sigh*

the first cb metal ive seen all week.

Grrr, i wish summer would come sooner.

I could do with some canadian internet, living in china and playing DC is hard, no? xd.png

CANADIAN INTERNET ?

WE Canadians (I live there half the time) have some of the worst internet in the WORLD, I assure you mad.gif

CANADIAN INTERNET ?

WE Canadians (I live there half the time) have some of the worst internet in the WORLD, I assure you mad.gif

It's not so bad, my son caught a cb silver this morning with same canadian internet. smile.gif

saw none in the Alpine this drop. atleast if they were there they flew by too fast.

only saw maybe 5 Speckle-throats.

I saw a silver in the alpine that drop and refreshed right over it. That's what I get for thinking of other things in my head while I'm hunting, I suppose!

*glares daggers at the Sunrise/Sunset egg that changed from a reflective baby just as she clicked it*

Y U NO WANT 2 BE SHINY!!!

Welp, just missed a Silver and 2 Ices in the Alpine this last drop. *facedesk* I could have easily gotten that Silver too, but my brain decided LOL NOPE LET'S REFRESH RIGHT OVER THAT ONE and so... yeah.

Then again, maybe that's what I get for hunting in the Alpine.

I actually caught a CB Gold (thank you fate!) and it's grown up now so I know I should be satisfied but, darn it, if there are still more out there I'm not seeing them.

Edited by Misha