jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

OK, something must be up: it's past :05, the AP is full, and the Cave is not blocked...

I'm not 'complaining' mind you, just found it curious. TJ tinkering?

Edit: and at :11 it blocked. Hmm...did he extend the unblock by five minutes?

Edited by Slaskia

didnt see a single CB metal in the drop.. :[

*sigh*

): my prayers went unanswered..

Ah well, theres always tomorrow.

Will go to bed now. :B

OK, something must be up: it's past :05, the AP is full, and the Cave is not blocked...

I'm not 'complaining' mind you, just found it curious. TJ tinkering?

Edit: and at :11 it blocked. Hmm...did he extend the unblock by five minutes?

I read in the help section (I forget what thread) that TJ was trying out a ten minute drop time instead of five. I'm enjoying it quite a lot, so I hope it stays.

I read in the help section (I forget what thread) that TJ was trying out a ten minute drop time instead of five. I'm enjoying it quite a lot, so I hope it stays.

Ah, I don't lurk in the Help section very much, so I would have missed something like that. Good to know!

It's enough to take a look at the trading threads... people with 3x CB silver and 3x CB gold. Brace yourselves, a big drought is coming smile.gif

It's enough to take a look at the trading threads... people with 3x CB silver and 3x CB gold. Brace yourselves, a big drought is coming smile.gif

Yeah, I just saw a CB silver and gold go by. Kiiind of worried about the metals breeding.

Missed a silver and gold in Alpine this time...and it seemed like every other egg was an ice blink.gif

I've never seen the Alpine empty that quick when it wasn't a release before....

Yeah, I just saw a CB silver and gold go by.

I also saw a silver and gold go by as well sad.gif

Edited by thundersky86

saw a silver in the alpine and a gold in the desert but of course was to shocked to react and by the time I clicked I knew they were already gone rolleyes.gif

Darn you people with fast connections able to snatch multiple ones xd.png I can't even manage a measly one tongue.gif

I just loose with 40+ Users in one biome... saw 3 silvers and1 gold today, missed them all. After the metals like 20+ more users showed up in that biome. blink.gif

/me goes to have a long talk with her internet dry.gif

Yeah, I just saw a CB silver and gold go by. Kiiind of worried about the metals breeding.

WHAT breeding?? There's a newish thread about the horrendous results of metal breeding - I tried 28 of mine and got 1 not interested and all the rest no eggs - did a couple of Tinsels and got the same - nothing.

Wish there were some way to spread all that wonderfulness out over the year instead of having this impossible glut of goldensilverrare droppings and really really successful metal breeding all at one time. Now it'll be another 11 months of same ol' same ol'?

It feels like the Twilight Zone when I see people offering 4,5,6 CB Metals at one go in the trading trade. laugh.gif

*looks at people offering up to 6 CB Metals in trades*

*wonders why he still can't catch one*

because they have better reflexes/internet/reload/whatsoever....

Because they caught them all, silly!</joke>

This does seem bizarre.

For the last weeks I have seen several silvers and one gold, but until yesterday was unable to catch them. Then the silver miracle happened while I was on my phone. On my freaking lazyass laggy wifi! Still hard to believe it :0

Common breeders have done great job, saw my first GW today (ofc didn't catch it but u got the point)

Please keep up your great job and remember to enjoy of the shiny fruits of your work!

Right now any biome that looks like it's gonna move is packed full of hunters. laugh.gif

Plus I personally have the reflexes of a dead snail, but less so.

There were 90 Users at the Alphine during the last drop. Impressive .. the most users I've seen outside a Holiday release I might say.

You're not alone. *gives Grox a cookie*

This does make me think there must be a new dragon coming our way. The CB metals dropping is somehow tied with fixing the ratio for a new rare maybe? I don't know for sure, but in recent years there always seems to be a new dragon released between Valentines and summer.

Because they caught them all, silly!</joke>

This does seem bizarre.

*looks at siliconrose's CB Silvers* tongue.gif

Yah, I know, it's my terrible Internet speed that probably stops me catching them. My reflexes aren't that bad, it's just my Internet, which I can't do much about. I can cope with not being able to catch metals, but I thought that I'd at least be able to grab one whilst they are dropping so much nowadays... *goes back to hunting*

Edited by TheGrox

because they have better reflexes/internet/reload/whatsoever....

And they do not sleep or eat... Water and restroom only when desperately needed...

And they do not sleep or eat... Water and restroom only when desperately needed...

made me lol laugh.gif