jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I'm loving this. Haven't caught a single metal but I've finally had a chance to stock up on CB Blacks and Pinks happy.gif I've caught a ton of them over these few days.

Edited by Orlageddon

Missed a silver in the Alpine and a Gold in the volcano. Worst part was there was only 12 people in the volcano. *facedesk*

I saw a Silver in the alpine, but I missed that one. I really want to catch one so that I can make it a female and call her Lightning Farron. But for now until my freeze count is now, I'm going to catch inbred and messy commons, so I can freeze them.

Grrr missed a gold in forest and caught the silver right after it! xd.png I want golds, damn it!

I saw 2 golds; one in the Desert and one in the Alpine. Caught none. >_>

Out of the thousands being dropped in the last week, I have 0. v.v

Um yeah. luck is not with me.

Grrr missed a gold in forest and caught the silver right after it! xd.png I want golds, damn it!

At least youre catching something tongue.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I think he caught half of those metals being dropped. xd.png

Oh well. Maybe someone will be nice enough and gift me a CB gold. tongue.gif

/hopeful. ^^;

I just want to unlock myself, so that I can at least try to catch something.

i caught that gold in the forest xd.png ...

The only CB metal that I got out of this boom was gifted to me. I'm an awful ninja hunter! Not complaining though, at least I got one. biggrin.gif

Well, we know that FortyTwo is a ninja, but I think in a year or two you'll join him Xeriina.

Well, we know that FortyTwo is a ninja, but I think in a year or two you'll join him Xeriina.

He was able to catch cb metals before this so this is just easy pickings for him. :/

Oh well, I'm looking for a Gold mate for Eucarusapia. He refused my one gold, but Tass likes her, fortunately.

/le sigh.

I just want one. I have ****ty reflexes nowadays.

Whoever gives me one is guaranteed a 2'nd gen. baby from them. tongue.gif

Edited by earthgirl

He was able to catch cb metals before this so this is just easy pickings for him. :/

I know that. But it doesn't mean that there aren't other hunters capable of regularly catching CB metals.

i caught that gold in the forest xd.png ...

Pfft. You're just out to get me aren't you. xd.png Grats. =p

haha, fortytwo is way up there rolleyes.gif i can only hope to follow in his footsteps one day! *fangirls*

Gah you all make me so jelly xP I keep tossing trade offers at the Cb metals cause I only need two more golds but sadly they just bounce off. rolleyes.gif

Well, at least you have a few growing on your scroll right now. rolleyes.gif

/damn you all! xd.png

Well, at least you have a few growing on your scroll right now. rolleyes.gif

/damn you all! xd.png

Haha only thanks to my Shimmer Elias xd.png He grew up today AND popped out a Shimmer egg for me first try. blink.gif Eager beaver. Here is hoping that keeps up so my list clears quick. xd.png

ok. You have a shimmer too. One more thing to hate you for! xp /jk

I'm also on 2 lists, but still waiting on it.

in the past i have never had a problem catching metals have gifted twice as many as i have on scroll maybe even more.

But now im finding it impossible comp is very fast ( A on the meter ) getting 2 refresh a second see and click yet still miss and no im not slow with reflex

Just missed 2 golds in the coast, one person got both.

Just missed 2 golds in the coast, one person got both.

Same. I was ticked when I saw it was the same person. dry.gif