jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

saw a Gold and a Silver, but didn´t get them, I just got a cramped hand ^^

I've seen few but I've not manage to click nothing... =_= Oh well, I hope for the future ^^

Well, somehow I'm glad I'm not the only one not beeing able to get a CB Metal in all that madness xd.png

I was lucky enough to get my first-ever CB Gold at a little past 5pm cave time yesterday biggrin.gif

Also saw a Silver in the Forest but I wasn't quick enough. Not that I'm complaining about what I did get. :3

Edited by Engiype

I have two CB Metals from 2012, I'm hoping to find a mate for them over the weekend (Male Gold and Female Silver).

And maybe some to trade for NDs and 2nd gen prizes <3

Edited by Ultra

After more than four years on DC I still haven't been able to catch a CB gold. Even now when there are more cb metallics in the cave. No luck for me. But I did catch a cb ice and a cb black today. biggrin.gif

Saw and missed another CB Silver... .-.

DC!

STOP.

TAUNTING.

ME!

Ok -I'm no good at catching CB Metals, but it seems I'm very good at missklciking Golden Wyverns^^ No how many CB GWs would make up one CB Gold xd.png ?

I've seen a whopping three CB metals ever. At least I managed to grab one gold. I'm happy enough with that and don't really care if I miss more.

Saw one 5 weeks ago.

None recently, or in this drop.

EDIT: Just kidding, there was a Silver in the Coast.

Edited by gistofeverything

GAHHHH!!! Been here like forever (since '08), and STILL they mock me!! dry.gif

ETA: Silver in the alpine that of COURSE I missed. Blusang in the Coastal.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Man all I need is one silly Cb gold and one silly CB blusang to complete my scroll and I haven't seen even one of these metallics that are dropping like candy supposedly D: Kinda frustrating to be honest LOL

It's the easiest to see them in alpine, but there's also a lot more competition. I've seen them in pretty much all biomes yesterday/the day before, though I did see maybe 4-5 CB metals in alpine and one or two in the rest.

I have no CB metals, so it would be wonderful to catch one, but I haven't seen any either. sad.gif Luckily this thread prompted me to go out hunting the biomes and I picked up a CB Black and Ice last night. biggrin.gif

There's been a ton of threads. groups etc of people raising cave blockers to help throw the ratios back to other breeds. Looks like they managed to do it. Thank you everyone that participated in that and I hope you get a chance to catch the eggs you helped cause to drop smile.gif

I've only seen one CB Metal during this rush, but I managed to catch it. biggrin.gif

It was a CB Gold, and I traded it for a 2nd gen Metal from a Spriter's Alt. (I already had a CB Silver, so I was less attached to this one.)

Missed the last drop because an egg that was taking up a slot decided to hatch the second after the cave got blocked. s:

*sigh*

To the next drop then. xd.png

It'll be 2AM by the time its the next hourly drop, ): hope i'll catch something that'll be worth my suffering.

Maybe i should use my mouse next time.. Its faster but i might miss.. more used to my trackpad.. hmmm. >:I

Before this rush started, I'd only seen maybe two or three cb metals since I started playing in 2011. I finally caught my first cb silver a couple days ago. Talk about excited!

I saw and missed a silver and a gold. Not sure if more than once, probably not ninja.gif

But I saw the gold last year, probably in December. Not long ago xd.png

Still never caught a CB Metal, and probably never will. If I counted up the amount I've missed in the last couple of weeks though, I'd say it would be certainly over 10, probably closer to 20 >.>