jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I have seen and caught more CB metals recently than I have seen and caught CB blusangs... wtf...

im totally with you on this lol xd.png

YES! I don';t have have one so perhaps it will be time for my sad scroll to gain happiness and actual value!

hear ya there! me too =(

Oh My Ghu!!!

Ok, so I was clicking on stuff in Alpine just now, hoping to maybe get lucky with an ice or something that MIGHT appeal to the trading horde at large...

I saw "...soft glow." I clicked madly on it.....all the while I was refreshing. Well I lost it, and got the next egg on a mis-click...

A GOLD!!! Holy sheezes...I've NEVER in the whole time I've been on the cave (4 years) gotten a CB Gold on my own. And it was right after a CB Silver!!

Ok, maybe I will become a believer in this metal dropping more often theory. And no, I am NOT trading it. hehe. This puppy's MINE!!! (drooool)

I caught another CB silver .__.

I know that CB metallics are dropping just because of congrats thread. I've seen just one in cave, that I've missed (of course). And the saddest thing is that I'm always waiting on drops when I'm unlocked. Seriously. I think I get online in time for at least ten hourly drops.

i resigned myself to getting a few extraordinarily messy silvers from tinsel trades, and was gonna make myself some deadline silver/golds... now with the deadlines being messed up, and all.. haha.

But, from what I know, no one wants deadlines. They are fakey gens, and everyone knows it. Well, except the newbies, and that would just leave a bad taste in my mouth if I did it. Just me I guess.

It's almost painful to read about so many people catching gold and silvers while I'm here with a slow, crashing iPad x3 Ah well. Must... keep... trying! I only need four of each~

I've seen a few in the last month or so, missed them all of course, but that's normal. I usually don't recognise the description and F5 right by them, only to realise what I've done and kick myself moments later.

Maybe I'm just there at the wrong time, but I haven't seen any... let alone even have a chance if I did. =S

i saw a CB silver in chinese class awhile ago, but missed it. was gushing over it afterwards though. >.<

the first silver ive seen in weeks, still excited.

since i dont have school tomorrow, i'll see if i can snag anything..

Actually it's not only the cave, they are breeding again as well.

user posted image

THIS is not normal!

Imagine if TJ is releasing new metallics >.< that might explain all of this madness.

But, from what I know, no one wants deadlines. They are fakey gens, and everyone knows it. Well, except the newbies, and that would just leave a bad taste in my mouth if I did it. Just me I guess.

/shrug

i just like looking at them being short and concise. and i prefer even-gen over stairstep and messy. and i have no chance at caveborns and decently bred ones, so... haha

I have been ill this week and went hunting for a little. I've seen about 5 CB golds (caught one) and over 13 CB silvers (caught 2, gifted both) in the last 4 days. But not only are there metallics everywhere but also CB blacks, stripeds, GW's and winters. The only thing that doesn't seem to drop much at my hunting hours are trios.

I'm hoping that TJ won't change deadlines too much, but yes I'd be happy personally to trade a CB metal for a 7th gen + deadline non inbred perfect chequer from dragons I like so long as the parents look like tombstones and don't immediately reveal very long dead gens.

... I asked on IRC whether anyone woould be interested in breeding a non inbred 13th gen deadline from tinsel x sunsong for a 2nd gen holly, interest was limited which is understandable because deadlines take a lot of work...

Back on topic yes I do feel that CB metals are more common.

Well, if I ever have a chance at catching one then now^^ But no luck so far. I can only hope it will hold on some time yet.

Edited by Varnayrah

Imagine if TJ is releasing new metallics >.< that might explain all of this madness.

That would be awesome!

For the metal boom, I have caught two CB Silvers and my second ever CB Gold. Only took 5 years to get two. laugh.gif I have seen 26 CB Golds and 9 CB Silvers in the past three weeks. I even saw two CB Golds at once, at the start of one drop, got neither of them. rolleyes.gif

I imagine it is a combination of the metal boom and the fact that we now have 10 mins before Cave Block comes in, instead of 5. Much better imho. However, I bred over 20 tinsels last night and didn't get one tinsel, not even a tinsel fail. My other metals are just not producing anything either.

Edited by Dubious

So far no luck... Caveblock... I really hope this massive pile of eggs disappears soon and the cave starts giving out CB Metallics again smile.gif

Oh, and a new release of metallics would be awesome indeed!

Cb metallics probably hate me.. I didn't see a single one, not to speak of catching of course sad.gif

I just tried to breed all my Tinsels and all my metals. Not one egg. Tons of "no interest" one or two "no egg produced" and one outright refusal.

Guess the boom is only in the Cave, at least for me that is. sad.gif

Missed one CB Gold (in the Desert) and at least 4 CB Silvers (Alpine, Desert and Volcano) today, but the sadness over that has now disappeared, as I just caught a CB Gold while biome-hopping... in the Alpine! biggrin.gif

Phew, I'm glad I got that behind me now, now I don't have to hunt as frantically anymore. *sighs in relief*

Missed one CB Gold (in the Desert) and at least 4 CB Silvers (Alpine, Desert and Volcano) today, but the sadness over that has now disappeared, as I just caught a CB Gold while biome-hopping... in the Alpine! biggrin.gif

Phew, I'm glad I got that behind me now, now I don't have to hunt as frantically anymore. *sighs in relief*

I thought I had that one xd.png

Congrats!