jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Even looking at your post gave me a spazz attack and I clicked the screenshot xd.png

Glad to see I wasn't the only one xd.png

Been clicking for over an hour and then my iPad decides to crash. Ah well. Why am I even trying? Luck only came that one time I summoned a GoN on second go x3

I see CB metals occasionally, but I'm usually too busy hunting for a Nebula or something to realize right away. :/ At least the metals I do have are decently pretty lineages.

Saw my first CB silver in forever and was too busy reading what this strange description was before it dawned on me that that was a CB freakin silver. Missed. Oh well!

Saw my first CB silver in forever and was too busy reading what this strange description was before it dawned on me that that was a CB freakin silver. Missed. Oh well!

That's how I was with like the first 4 I saw today >.<

I see CB metals occasionally, but I'm usually too busy hunting for a Nebula or something to realize right away. :/ At least the metals I do have are decently pretty lineages.

Almost the same here. Except only my Golds have good lineages, my Silvers are messy! laugh.gif But yeah, when I can get into a biome I'm usually looking for certain things, so if metals were to drop I wouldn't register their descriptions until too late. I'm an awful ninja. rolleyes.gif

Yes, the CB metals are raining down upon us. But at the same time, I do not want to rain on anyone's parade. I happen to also grab a couple of them myself but as for less than 24 hours ago, I went through the breeding of my 3 digit metals and NONE produced. >_> (Which means, metal breedings have started to revert back to how it was before the boom). So, I wonder what good if I catch dozens of them cb metals and can't breed them?

Honestly, I mostly just want a CB Silver just to be able to say I have one. xd.png Might be good for metalfail lineages too.

Nope, no eggs/no interest/not even metal fail.

Well that's pretty crappy news. I got each and every tinsel I own now from the boom (of course, I was only on for like a couple of months before, but still).

I had that too when I tried to breed the metals I had (CB silvers mostly, which I have plenty of).

*crazy thought*maybe breedings were 'tweeked' temporarily so those that needed CBs had a better chance?*/crazy thought*

I have seen and caught more CB metals recently than I have seen and caught CB blusangs... wtf...

There was a similar boom, back in April of last year. That month, I caught twenty CB Metallics all-told. The months before that and the months after that, I was catching two or more a month, but never as many as that April.

The great cycle of Metallic life, lol.

@ Slaskia: I love your crazy thought laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

There was a similar boom, back in April of last year. That month, I caught twenty CB Metallics all-told. The months before that and the months after that, I was catching one or two a month.

The great cycle of Metallic life, lol.

@ Slaskia: I love your crazy thought laugh.gif

Oh, I remember that .. you were glomping CB Silvers left and right .. tongue.gif

Well, I guess we just pick them up now and wait another 6 months or so before we can do anything with those darn cbs. cool.gif

Oh, I remember that .. you were glomping CB Silvers left and right .. tongue.gif

Well, I guess we just pick them up now and wait another 6 months or so before we can do anything with those darn cbs. cool.gif

Man. I was hoping metallics were still breeding ok an it was just tinsels tongue.gif but ty for confirming the state of breeding that ALL metallics are kind of hibernating for six more months lol. Patience is a virtue *cries*. I've said this three times already in 24 hours lol.

I've been breeding my army of silvers with no problem o.o

Am I the only one?

When was the last metallic you bred?

When was the last metallic you bred?

Very Recent. Like, yesterday? Idk, pretty recent.

Very Recent. Like, yesterday? Idk, pretty recent.

Well, my last metallic bred is now at 5d 20h. I've checked the fansites and trading trades and haven't seen much newer metals there, or rather, none, aside from one 6d 16h silver tinsel. Metals will still breed, but just not at the rate we were going at prior.

Just saw two CB silvers in the same spawn *blink* in the same biome even.

Missed both, of course.

Just saw two CB silvers in the same spawn *blink* in the same biome even.

Missed both, of course.

A Silver then a Gold, right? in the Desert... then another Silver like 10 seconds after.

*sigh*

This is like what happened earlier last year!! smile.gif I still haven't got a CB metal and I haven't seen one in the last few days but oh well!! smile.gif I'm glad that people who don't have one/many are finally catching them!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

I'm not good at catching so dropping or not it doesn't matter