jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Please introduce them to me? Tell them I am a lovely lady eager to give them a great home? I haven't even seen one xd.png

Please introduce them to me? Tell them I am a lovely lady eager to give them a great home? I haven't even seen one xd.png

It's because they go so fast >.< my hand is hurting so bad right now. I think I already have arthritis and this egg madness never helps my hand and wrist situation lol. I guess I will literally be in pain to catch a metallic lol. You just need to constantly be pressing the refresh page button an happen to be lucky to be in the biome that it drops in.

I've been on this site since 2008 and I have never seen a metal in the cave. I'm just that unlucky tongue.gif I'd much like a CB metal that I've gotten myself xP

I'm one of those with bad luck. The Congrats thread is taunting me. dry.gif I'm either egglocked, or the AP is full, so I rarely get into the biomes. And when I do, I never see rares. *sighs heavily*

I have the problem of 'no patience' when cave hunting: if the biomes aren't moving, I biome hop...and of course that's when any pretties will show up when I'm not in the right biome xd.png.

BTW...anyone else getting a feeling we're going to get a release soon? My 'TJ is gonna release something' sense has been tingling....

Right now from what I have seen, CB Metals are dropping a little more frequently than Blusangs. This is because they drop in all biomes but Blusangs are only in one...So they are still rare but there is a better chance of catching them now.

I don't get it. I haven't seen a CB metal in months. I see a CB blusang pretty much every night I hunt on the coast, but never a metal. Just bad luck, I guess?

^ Same for me. The silver I saw tonight in the coast was the first I've seen in awhile, but I've seen 20+ blusangs over the last couple days. Must be bad luck indeed.

I have the problem of 'no patience' when cave hunting: if the biomes aren't moving, I biome hop...and of course that's when any pretties will show up when I'm not in the right biome xd.png.

BTW...anyone else getting a feeling we're going to get a release soon? My 'TJ is gonna release something' sense has been tingling....

I do the same thing, and I've had that feeling for at least a week! laugh.gif

I have too.

It'll probably be sometime in March.

Also, why are Blusangs so dang hard to get?

I had to give up a Cheese egg just to get one.

In regards to hunting metals...the worse feeling is when you see a metal, but your refresh finger is faster than you clicking finger. That's happened to me a couple of times over the last couple of weeks....

I have too.

It'll probably be sometime in March.

Also, why are Blusangs so dang hard to get?

I had to give up a Cheese egg just to get one.

For Blusangs they only drop in one biome but everyone is usually looking towards the Alpine, Desert, or Volcano to at least grab trios. There is less people in the coast usually because it doesn't hold the opportunity for most rares. So less people clearing and the egg's rarity means it is extremely difficult to get. Even trios are easier to get right now than Blusangs sad.gif

As for the metals, if your usually hunting in only one biome try doing at least two. Keep two tabs open and switch back an forth refreshing to wait for a wave of people catching eggs an clearing the biome. This is what I do I wait for the waves ^.^

Edit: Don't believe metallics are dropping more often. I just missed this one too: user posted image

Edited by shovedtbh

The hardest part is not trying to click one, but figuring out how to find one in the first place.

"Should I stay in one Biome or click on the others, too?" unsure.gif

For Blusangs they only drop in one biome but everyone is usually looking towards the Alpine, Desert, or Volcano to at least grab trios. There is less people in the coast usually because it doesn't hold the opportunity for most rares. So less people clearing and the egg's rarity means it is extremely difficult to get. Even trios are easier to get right now than Blusangs sad.gif

As for the metals, if your usually hunting in only one biome try doing at least two. Keep two tabs open and switch back an forth refreshing to wait for a wave of people catching eggs an clearing the biome. This is what I do I wait for the waves ^.^

Edit: Don't believe metallics are dropping more often. I just missed this one too: user posted image

Even looking at your post gave me a spazz attack and I clicked the screenshot xd.png

Edited by Aralas

The hardest part is not trying to click one, but figuring out how to find one in the first place.

"Should I stay in one Biome or click on the others, too?"  unsure.gif

If you see an egg that would usually be caught by somebody, stick around focus on refreshing that biome till others catch the uncommons or rares that they would want there. Or if you happen to see a rare pop up while your refreshing make sure you have another tab open in the same biome, so you can easily catch ex out that tab and refresh the biome on the second tab. When a common pops up after the "rareish" wave stick around for another 30 seconds - 1 minute wait for it to come to a standstill than move onto the next biome (anyone as metallics drop in all randomly). I usually have two tabs open one for a focused biome, and another to check on all the others for waves of catchers or waves of "rareish" eggs. My terminology sucks lol.

Edit: Now I missed a Silver >.< lol (proof of randomness in all biomes)

user posted image

Edited by shovedtbh

Nah, I understand what you mean. I think I'm gonna just stick to one or two, because just a minute ago I clicked on the next biome right when I saw a Silver in the desert. It was obviously gone by the time I clicked back dry.gif

Sitting hopelessly here while I see all these metals makes me want to cry. sad.gif

Someday, Cave. Someday.

laugh.gif

I know for a fact there is a few methods to this madness. One of them which I wouldn't ever attempt because I am always locked is waiting for your scroll to be entirely empty and go to the cave with pots luck lol, meaning do the cave lottery. Click an keep clicking eggs. I swear there is some people out there who get lucky getting metallics this way too, an they are the most lucky because it is such a random way of doing it lol.

I caught a CB silver in the coast a few hours ago. blink.gif

That's the first time this has happened in over a year...