jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I refreshed right over that alpine silver too. :-) But at least I finally saw one! Now I know you're not all playing an elaborate prank on me, they really are dropping! LOL!

Saw four in that last drop! I feel like some really odd birdwatcher who tries to leap on the birds the second they pop up, except there's twenty to fifty other birdwatchers all trying to do the same thing.

there was a gold in the coast right at the start of the hourly drop

there was a gold in the coast right at the start of the hourly drop

Shoot! That was the one place I didn't go! xd.png

How unlucky ;c

i saw a CB gold in the desert and missed it, then i saw one in the coast and snatched that lovely right up!

aldkjalwk omg why is there so many >.< everytime i see one i get a heart attack!

Edited by Xeriina

I've only see one actually. Missed it because of being locked, but I saw one xd.png

It is strange that there are so many appearing.

i hope these ratios last long :-)

e// even though i barely see them

Edited by jellyscent

I've only see one actually. Missed it because of being locked, but I saw one xd.png

It is strange that there are so many appearing.

You got that right.

What if they were discontinuing them or something crazy like that. o.o

Giving everybody a last chance to grab them.

You got that right.

What if they were discontinuing them or something crazy like that. o.o

Giving everybody a last chance to grab them.

i would hope not xd.png... they are a really beautful breed. it was kinda strange, a few weeks ago this was happening, so many dropped in the caves + they were breeding extremely well. then it died down a bit, and now its back up o: although they dont seem to be breeding well at all for me... haha.

i would hope not xd.png... they are a really beautful breed. it was kinda strange, a few weeks ago this was happening, so many dropped in the caves + they were breeding extremely well. then it died down a bit, and now its back up o: although they dont seem to be breeding well at all for me... haha.

I assumed they would be dying down with the bred ones as well, since the metal boom appeared to be slowing down. Maybe this is just the last wave before they really do go away for a while xd.png ?

Ahh plz dragon gods, let me catch a CB metal! I've been playing this game since 2008, with nary a CB metal. lol

I hope they stay a bit longer so I can get mates for my CB Gold and CB Silver. Planning on staying up tonight.

Silver and Golds in the Volcano - clicked like mad on the Gold, got the Magma behind it. Bummer.

Silver and Golds in the Volcano - clicked like mad on the Gold, got the Magma behind it. Bummer.

That Magma was after a Gold? Really? *bangs head*

I was late for the drop so I didn't see any good things other than that Magma.

I am beginning to hate the ap block, though I understand it does have a role in regulating the markets. Missed 10 CB metals since yesterday!

Edited by DarkEternity

Missed a Silver in the last hour drop... and I was starting to think that the metal flood was slowing down too xd.png

Anyway I didn't really have much of a chance of getting it anyway, seeing as I'm on my iPod right now :3 I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to be actually competitive again.

Breeding is definitely going back to the way of normal. Bred quite a few of my Silvers, and didn't even get a metal-fail. My Golds, and the rest of my Silvers, will be ready after Midnight, but I don't hold out much hope, lol.

I also saw (but did not catch) all of the Metallics at the last drop. Keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts a little longer. Would love to gift a couple to some people.

My theory is that the cave ratio has been divorced from the breeding ratio.

Forgot to abandon a misclick.

user posted image

user posted image

'Scuse me while I go cry in a corner.