TwilightMoonDragon

...::: Dragon Sky :::... | OCC

I think changing the plot would be fine. Just let me know when to check it again.

Dunno. I'll jus wait for you to start that up or not TMD.

I'll take a stab at it. I just came up with something as I thought about Dezelda and Jahk, so if Dragon's are in power, it would be a huge deal to them if there was a dragon-born running around, so they'd be after Ambra. Maybe they could get Ambra to hire them for protection, take out the next dragon that comes to reclaim White-run, and that's how Jahk could find out he's dragon-born too.

Yeah, but wouldn't that mean that the people would have to give them crops and all of that? Like animals and their jewels because they were slaves?

And they would hire Ambra for protection? How would that work? xd.png

Also. Where is everyone?

I'm not following. xd.png Why would Ambra hire them then?

And I think we have one free space... And I really need someone to RP with. ^^

Sorry guys, I'm not used to having an OOC thread.

Hmm, maybe instead of Ambra hiring them Dezelda and Jahk could get a contract from the brotherhood to protect her, even from dragons. I don't think that the brotherhood would be down with being slaves, and if there was a shot that they could stop it...They might help out. What do you guys think?

Edit-Oh, and TMD. I'll make another charrie or two like, wednesday. Cause I have finals today and tomorrow. Then you'll have someone new to interact with.

Edited by Katedj

Hey, so once they reach the inn go ahead and decide where the meeting is and who's there, how it goes etc. I'm not sure where and how they'd meet really

I should actually post Kaja being somewhere.... but I forgot what town they were in. I'll just go... figure it out and post...

Sweet, give me 15-20 minutes and I'll have a character ready. I love skyrim and haven't roleplayed in a long time so this should be fun.

Well here it is, I figured your group was lacking a tank so I made one up quick.

Username: Sovless

Name: Thrall

Clothing or Armor: Full set of Orcish Armor, including the shield.

Weapons: An orcish sword, orcish dagger

Dragonborn?: Nope

Race: Orc

Member of?: None; He's a traveling mercenary.

Appearance: Normal light green orc skin color, with a dark brown ponytail that goes down to his neck and an ugly scar running down his right cheek. He's about 6'2, broad shoulders and a muscular build.

Werewolf Appearance: None

Personality: He does not usually talk to other unless he needs to, and tends to keep to himself. Although he appears rough and unsociable, once you get to know him he is quite the companion and can come in handy in more than a few situations. He does not feel pleasure in killing others but does so for his honor, and of course for coin. A little loot on the side always helps too.

History: Would you want to ask an orc mercenary about his past?

Other:

Accepted.

And... They should approach her gently. You know... Kindly. Not to spook her.

How can I jump in with Eutei, Ri'Dato, or Ambra?

Sounds good, I think that for convenience's sake they'll stumble upon her. They're in a bar right?

(I assume we're in whiterun? Sorry I just got back from a 10 day trip to Germany yesterday. Can't say that I wanted to leave!)